How do we make modesty fashionable again Sup Forums?

How do we make modesty fashionable again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

eastessence.com/
ethnicelebs.com/kiernan-shipka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we make sex forcible

we don't
I'm not getting sex either way, you're not taking my eye candy away from me

Sharia law.

Continue flooding the west with muslims.

This but we should call it Shartia Law

why should fashion be modest.?. I like seeing skin..

But a lot of men find a modestly dressed girl every bit as alluring as one dressed like a slut. How will that help?

that girl from modern family looks fat as fuck.

It's starting to slowly. One piece swimsuits are now more popular than bikinis. Or maybe that's because of fatties

Buy theguardian

>How do we make modesty fashionable again Sup Forums?
Women need to shame and ridicule other women.

Let's take a poll (pun intended). Left or right gentlemen?

Why ?
Also, define modesty. And, is it preferable and why over "non-modesty" and freedom ?

You ever been able to smell a picture before?

Spotted the degenerate.

Beautiful, and fairly immodest. A happy medium for all.

Most high fashion is modest. The issue is actually at the mid-range stuff that the middle and lower class can afford.

fucking neck yourself commie cocksuckler

We don't. I like seeing ass an tiddies everywhere

Plus it's a good red flag. If it wasn't fashionable to be a slut constantly you might never know until it's too late.

Get fucked christian.

I want to sniff, take a big ol' whiff of Ariel Winter's asshole after she worked an 8 hour shift at Buffalo Wild Wings, and suck her toes first, making love to every dimple on her legs before I get there, burying my face in between her soft, warm ass cheeks- Degenerate? Beta?
I don't give a fuck-
And I think women even in proximity of a man's ass is gayer than traps...

I have thought this through longer than anyone

I have an entire alternative society prepared in which we use cleverness to return to superior times under a modern framework.

Accelerationism?
TBT modesty has always been in style

I'm a Christ fanatic. See --

> muh freedom

I said make it fashionable not mandate it by law.

In answer to you question modest fashion encourages women to value themselves as more than just sexual objects. It also means men treat them with greater respect.

Continue.....

We LARP in the woods as the Romans, but are actually NEETs- but still wear blankets as toga.

Our first project together is to build a massive stone bathhouse together on hunting ground. A trivial matter.

figure a: me in 7 months (also now)

Just look up "archaeofuturism" to find the work of others, who have thought about this even longer than you.

White Sharia Rape Gangs NOW

Convince them they’re giving in to the patriarchy by showing skin and that modesty is empowering. Fighting the patriarchy is how they became whores in the first place.

I sure as hell now

I meant concerning the angle of engaging women in our adventures.
I guarantee whatever you're referencing was a nerdfest. My shit is alpha chad tier.

British culture is scathingly gay- You have every kind of twink cavorting about everywhere. Seriously you can't seem to get enough male skin. Why complain about women showing theirs- which is actually pleasant and life giving, context aside?

Give up on that pig Winters. She's beyond saving. Doomed to be just one more fat, ugly has-been.

I would complain about both tbqh. Too many men here go out dressed like 10 year olds at the beach when the slightest sun comes out.

>Ameribods

Delete blacks and latinos in pop culture.

woah woah.. cargo shorts are out? where do i put my beers???

>modesty
>eastessence.com/
Fuck off Muhammad

Purge kikes, wogs, muzzies and spics.

more kiernan plx

>complains about objectification of women
>cuts tits off as soon as she hits 18
>dresses as a whore and gets on all fours like a dog in heat for pictures

What did she mean by this?

>How do we make it so men have a harder time getting sex again and women are more restricted (less freedoms informally taken away) again?

Not that I'm against the idea of modesty making a come back, but it's never gonna happen. Even if they don't use it, people like to keep options on their table and hate it when shit's taken away.

She's a spic. Until they figure out gene therapy to deactivate the goblin genes they balloon up at latest by 22.

girls are given one dicking when they're 14 and they lose their fucking minds forever

is that the russian whore from 90 day fiance?

>can you imagine how many times she has cried when hot guys fuck her girlfriends and pay no attention to her the actual star?

Did they.....

taking a girls virginity shouldnt be a trivial thing

Imagine having the time and money for a personal trainer and nice food and still be fat. Especially being a woman where being skinny puts your life on easy mode.

The right looks like a prime braphog. Would love to have her smother my face with her asscheeks and let loose.

>Shartia Law
kek I like it

Make it legal to rape or 'sexually assault' women.
Make it legal to kill fat women.

If you read up on social history you'll find quite a few instances of that happening. Across the 19th century Britain became much more restrictive in matters of sexuality and degeneracy of all kinds.

>prime braphog

explain yourselves, amerishits

She broke my heart. Cute as a button before puberty. Grew massive honkers and I was happy for her, because I thought she deserved them. Then she became another trashy thot. She'll be a total whale before 30, probably with a pill addiction.

Pol poster girl when?

People are fucking disgusting.

Only in fucking USA.
Pajeets atleast shit on the street

RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWW!!!!!

Please tell me thats not the same person? What a fucking waste of an aryan goddess.

Is that Emma Watson? She's modest because unlike Ariel, she has much to be modest about.

>Americans
>people

Americans*

>that one in the pink shirt and grey shorts

>Naming disgusting fat neckbeard redneck boy "James" instead of the proper "Jim-Bob"
You truly don't understand us as well as you think you do, eh Euros?

It's not user. Don't worry. Left is Kiernan Shipka and right is Ariel Winter.

Are you face blind?

Why?

We all like seeing skin. It is not the question. It's a matter of liking the women in your country becoming trash. Poor fool.

Damn, who's the Defensive Lineman on the right?

Who? I don't follow Jewish trends.

Left is confirmed white, you are allowed to impregnate now.

ethnicelebs.com/kiernan-shipka

Ethnicity:
*37.5% Irish
*25% Bohemian/Czech
*12.5% German
*12.5% Italian
*12.5% mix of English, some Scottish, distant French

>How do we make modesty fashionable again Sup Forums?
It still is fashionable. Do you honestly think people find the picture on the right more appealing than the one on the left? Hot women can afford to hide their bodies and by hiding it they show they know it; fat women do whatever they can for attention, and that also shows. It's clear which woman is more valuable, which woman values herself more.

Stop giving attention to whores and giving money and credence to the work of sodomites.

Ariel Winter

It's always the fat girls that are the most sluttiest.

That's because they'll take any dick that shows interest, since they aren't that attractive.

Behavior rewarded is behavior repeated.

newest goddessest kiernan shipley
makes emmas look like chloes

Have you not bothered with reading the rest of the thread? It's clearly not Emma Watson.

>There ought to be laws...

Shes gonna regret that breast reduction when her tits are dragging behind her in 10 years

Literally everything in the modern world is driven by spending habits. Plan accordingly

your ellipses is lost on me, as is your point.

All these plain Janes look the same to me.

You'll note though that I questioned was and then proceeded on the assumption it was rather than stated it as a certainty, because the wider point stands, that the modest women that are complimented here are those without much to show off anyway. I suspect if a lot of these bimboes had enough jug to be worth showing off then they wouldn't hesitate.

But rather than discussion on these points, you just chose to be rude without explanation. You must improve.

Better parenting and less social media

Big Rig Trucker that gave up on life

Where's the webm of that Polish whore looking uncomfortable in the short dress at a fan event?

damn slapping that huge ass
there is got to be a brake point
on how much a human has to suffer. If she walking i'm grabbing that ass.

who? what? asking for Polish reasons

She's a pretty good actress too, Sally Draper really develops as a character after season 4, The Blackcoat's Daughter is her best movie,

Are you gay?

Sharia