/dsg/ - Destiny general

Reminder that Destiny is the savior of the center-left, and is single handedly exposing every single alt right skeptic retard until the marketplace of ideas accepts his views. Why haven't you yet?

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>easily took on and REKT both JF & Alt-Hype at the same time
>Blaire White is scared of him
>Mr Metokur is scared of him
>Braving Ruin is scared of him & chickens out of debating him
>Millennial Woes is scared of him & chickens out of debating him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzXzKmdyvA
youtube.com/watch?v=0uw9NWF7Z6w
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ssj0AYumQY
youtube.com/watch?v=bmBH6_U5AFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5NSEn69zkng
youtube.com/watch?v=6-1t8gj_Edw
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>e-celeb slide thread
fuck this manlet

SAGE

Your bases' memes suck, and like the lefts', aren't funny

Why do we keep getting BTFO by Destiny? Don’t we have any smart people in the alt right?

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl; and sexually-harassed a 12-year-old girl (Baby Miku) along with his top admins
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Jim and LITERALLY CRIED, lol
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

He hasnt actually debated anyone, its literally been a contest of who can talk the loudest over the other person until one of them gets annoyed enough to say fuck it and no one is more obnoxious than a narcissistic wizard-tier manlet.

Y'all idiots are angry he, Sargon & others ain't one of you alt-nazis.

Stay mad.

I'd say he beat Tonka, NoBullshit, Jontron and Venti. But those ones and the one with Jim are the only ones I've seen.

#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

i only recently heard of this guy. seems quite good at debating. he's slightly center left it seems but is pro guns, pro live, capitalist. he just seems really cucked on race.

No one gives a shit retard.

destiny general? you faggots should be ashamed.....

You are the hero that Sup Forums doesn't deserve, but the one that it desperately needs

>He hasnt actually debated anyone, its literally been a contest of who can talk the loudest over the other person until one of them gets annoyed enough to say fuck it and no one is more obnoxious than a narcissistic wizard-tier manlet.

That's funny, because I can post countless examples where this doesn't happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhzXzKmdyvA
youtube.com/watch?v=0uw9NWF7Z6w
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ssj0AYumQY
youtube.com/watch?v=bmBH6_U5AFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5NSEn69zkng
youtube.com/watch?v=6-1t8gj_Edw

Add Styx's humiliation to the copypasta.

Jump off a bridge.

>if i post swastika's they'll won't know
fuck off kike

>i’ll pretend to be s goyim on Sup Forums

yet he can't ride a merry go round due to height requirements

dumb kike
*filters ID*

Look up the debates with Shkreli, Dawson, Jim, AltHype, JF, even Naked Ape beat him. Destiny's not that great, it's his faggot fans that shill their platform that promote this guy

>be swede
>cucked beyond believe
>woman literally getting raped at "cultural" events
>care about pedo e-celebs

id say literally kys snownigger but you already are

DesTINY posters are worse than obamaleaf.

Checkmate

bump, for the greatest debater of the century: Tiny

>sees swastika
>filters ID

>Sometimes Destiny takes his pills and will be "reasonable"

>Sup Forums actually thinks nakedape won that """"""""debate"""""""

Tell me, did he win the one against aydin too?
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

NoBS always seemed quite well spoken in his videos but that debate was a fucking trainwreck, did not expect

>Naked Ape
whatever happened to him? he never posts

>Sup Forums actually watches YouTube celebs
>newfag

Daily reminder that the rest of Sup Forums will defend this.

NO WE HAVE NOT.
WE HAVE NOT DONE A KNOCKOUT STUDY ON
NIGGER
DICK
SIZE!!!

>Swedecuck Destiny shill #345 actually thinks Destiny won that """""debate"""""

u mad

This is the same exact fucking shill thread every time with the same fucking reposts every time.
He got wrecked by both JF and the AltHype as well as Jim. Fuck, he even failed to gain ground against Sargon in latest debates but why does this matter when you're the shill posting the same type of comment again and again using a peer to peer network to samefag for instant replies.

>goyim watching ecelebs
>ranking in the advertising shekels

Naked ape is a retard.

I didn't know who this faggot was until this post. Is this all true? I checked the first 6 points, and they seem to be legitimate. Also, I this Destiny worship an ironic meme? If so, pretty funny.

Reminder to sage/hide/report every spam thread from this ugly smarmy liar's pathetic shills.

Destiny lost to JF

It's both ironic and unironic, in the end, it's all about the lulz. M'dude.

muh safespace

JF made Destiny look stupid in the race realism debate. I don’t know what you’re talking about OP

Daily reminder that Destiny lost the debate with JF that he proceeded to ad hominem about JF personal life

Just a reminder that Destiny does an open stream on a daily basis where he invites any and all alt-righters on to discuss things like race, ethics, morality, politics, economics, etc.

Are you sick of Destiny making you look like a fool by BTFOing the best representatives of your cause?

Take the man up on his offer and BTFO HIM live on his own stream.

Something tells me you won't though : ^)

The Left can't meme.

>not knowing what board you’re on

JF already beat him though. Why do you ppl come here to shill all the time?

JF is a degenerate that can only fuck mentally incapable 19 year olds.

>A PHD biologist beat a video game streamer in a debate about biology.

wtf I love creepy alt-right child rapists now

communist are all faggots. the fact that you even pretend to give a shit about equality makes you a faggot. kill yourself faggot

So edgy.

That’s not an argument though. JF wrecked him in that debate so bad that Density resorted to ad hominem

shit meme.

the right can't meme either, once you start caring too much about the outcome of a situation, meme'in about it becomes hard.

That's why shit like le 56% meme is so funny. Because white nationalism in America is fucking retarded.

Kek, he got shit canned immediately after that

>ctrl+f 'arguments'
>0 results
haters BTFO
big up the tiny gang

ehhh i'm not really a politics guy, i jsut come here for gaming posts and only watched those debates because related to gaming, bored on twitch or because of Jim.

The only YouTube intellectual i watch is Jim but i didn't like his new e-celeb videos

They’ve talked a few times. Which debate are you referring to?

It's fucking funny, dude.

It’s not that the left can’t meme, the left’s meme have to appeal to nigger level IQs.

SAGE
A
G
E

Mike Enoch is Jewish
Greg Johnson is a homosexual
Ryan "The Alternative Hypothesis" Faulk is 1/16th black and a homosexual
Millennial Woes is a homosexual
Richard Spencer is a homosexual Jew

Why is there not a single straight white male in the alt-right's leadership?

The only reason this thread gets replies is by coordinated shilling and newfags who don't know any better and actually watch these e-celeb faggots.
OP is a fagot and this thread is cancer

>Implying anyone can beat Sargon in a debate
Did you not see how easily he BTFOed Spencer?

Our only hope of countering Sargon is to convert Destiny to the alt-right.

>Trigger discipline
Got to give credit where it's due.

Naked ape shat on destiny. I have no idea how does anyone think he actually won against naked ape

6/10 meme.
>mild autism.

that's putting it mildly. Doctors decided that she wasn't well enough in the head, to consent to sexually acts. Also see

>Half-Iranian
Persians are 100% white, Ahmed. Where the fuck do you think the term Aryan comes from?

This has nothing to do with politics.

If you think NapedApe won, you literally think like an ape.

You're more autistic than destiny

Who is this guy? I wanna fight him.

Come at me.

s a g e faggot slide threads
a
g
e

>debating politics
>has nothing to do with politics

>pic

Of course it has, celebrities are now certified politicians!

Is this all one big conspiracy to make the right go even further right? Is this ugly midget actually a genius who's really /ourguy/? Think about it, guys. Nobody can be this autistic without doing it intentionally.

Lol, you are literally resorting to the same ad hominem as destiny did after he got destroyed by JF....too perfect.

Deep down he's an edgy conservative who's going to be unleashed once sjw's become too cancerous.

And in case you didn't realized, almost all of the things in that pasta is just false or at best taken out of context.

The intellectual left is dead and its remnants can only pontificate from the altar.

How apt is it that they became the thing they despised the most.

>even Naked Ape beat him

he announced that he had a back boyfriend and began screaming hysterically before destiny told him he was retarded and ended the call. i'm really not sure that qualifies as winning a debate

He pussed out like a bitch because he couldn't handle the bantz and looked bad to his faggot audience (you). Automatic disqualification

literally never won a single argumenr, just talks fast and constantly shifts the goalpost. Also wants to carpet bomb Mexico lol

You realize that he wants to use the power of the US military, while working with the Mexican government to BTFO the cartels and restore peace to a major trading partner that literally shares a border with the US right?

You realize that this would have a massively positive result for both America and Mexico when it comes to things like ending illegal immigration and the flow of drugs across the border? Right?

>haha Sup Forums and my biggest idol nakedape said this about destiny so im just going to believe it to be true xDDD lol

Next thing you're going to tell me...

is that it was his turn.

>Risk the lives of US soldiers for dirty mexishits

Nah, you're just a fag.

>The intellectual right is dead and its remnants can only pontificate from the altar.

>How apt is it that they became the thing they despised the most.

We could just legalize it and then the cartels would have to find another source of revenue.

>working with the Mexican government to BTFO the cartels and restore peace
These memes need to stop. They're too fucking funny.

Destiny must be either paying people to post here or doing it himself with a VPN

No lefties I know ever heard of him, POL is the only place where he is a thing now

Destiny dickriders have never looked themselves in the mirror when saying shit like this.