Proud SPICS

Just cheking.

>How many of ours (latinamerican countries) stay together as a fair opotition to the eternal anglo.

I'm a big fan of our civilization and belive that we are the good guys.

>As a latinamerican... are you racist? (supremasist kind)

I call things by it's name. Negros, gùero, indio, mestizo but I belive that the only difference between man is virtue and vice.

BTW... I have a great love for chile and argentina, thats why i feel disgusted when you pretend to belong to another civilization when you are not.

IM PROUD OF BEING PART OF THE LATINAMERICAN CIVILIZATION.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choque_de_civilizaciones
youtube.com/watch?v=9l4QCXCdUho
youtube.com/watch?v=5iGM8h05mvU
youtu.be/9WRl3NiDPtw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pd7JNaV-UvA
youtube.com/watch?v=I6di5GZYEJs
youtube.com/watch?v=RNXQ6hFFbkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pee0mghsNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qGyqUznMXhs
youtu.be/KmS-k-IiX9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>civilization

yep...

Civilization is a bit of a stretch

you can see how accurate it is, africa is civilized according to that wikijew crap

I gess you ar missing the point. But I belive we are decent one... The jew thing is and invention to blame someone else for economic control. Anglos are very smart and love to fool themselves.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choque_de_civilizaciones

The why is Greece poland and other (third world countries) antisemetic as fuck and anti muslim?

> South American Countries
> Civilized

Get back to sleeping and/or making drugs Pedro. Send over your big breasted daughters, keep your lazy assed cholo sons.

maybe... ask for yourself who is getting rich. I must quote Julius Caesar: “The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.”

Muslims are just weird, very fanatic for christian standards

You profess to be non-jewed, yet you are using the entire 'eternal anglo' jewmeme.

Anglos have helped spread civilization, culture, medicine and infrastructure all over the world. South America spreads good footballers, and burritos. Shed the Jew media, if you really believe in being non-jewed, realize that the majority of anti-anglo, anti-euro, anti-america memes are all jew tactics to split up the opposition.

The cliche about the lazy mexican was an invention of the american invaders. They said "simple, they are lazy and we need to work those lands" Ass i say you are good fooling your self for the sake of profit.

Maybe you are right. We do have a huge problem with these people here and I am pretty sure ISIS has headquarters in Athens

Yeah... the enemy exist, an eternal one. But they find someone else to blame for it.

Anglos always claim that they build big wonders and shit... but with resourses taken from other contries and exploiting they own people. Your civilization satnds for it self and not for humanity, so nothing to thank you.

We don't have that muslim problem here but i feel you. I hope Europe can resist this muslim expantion.

I have to agree. Anglos, and Europeans in overall have done pretty good things. However, people like Churchill are fucking bastards.

>humanity
There is no great civilization that hasn't stand for itself. All this "humanity" bullshit was brought by shitty enlightenment thinkers and eventually promoted by jews. Not to mention that "humanity" is the justification by excellence of lefties.

So unaccurate...Every civilization should efort for equal development (so they dont invad you later for food) and peace (because war is shit).

I dont't feel any shame for my europe and native blood, if they havent mix Mexico will not exist.

You are just a fool that is fallowing the fashy anglo wave. I can see you are not one of us.

I feel the same appreciation for Salvador Allende and Augusto Pinochet. Both great intelligent man with values just different perspectives.

Che is big as you could never be.

south america should be united and antiracist
i also feel disgusted about mexicans and other latinamericans pretending they are gringos or europeans, scumbags

Agree... the weak are so easy to impress. Plus we are in hostil territory. I just feel embarrassed for them.

LOL
Argentina and Chile White
Falklands argentines

>Every civilization should efort for equal development
The development of a civilization is the direct result of his effort and capacity -beside anomalies or external intervention (like precolonial american societies)-. Civilizations doesn't have an obligation to be equal.

>You are just a fool that is fallowing the fashy anglo wave.
British are in part responsible of the defeat of fascism. The weren't and aren't fascist. I, in the other hand, have no particular ideology so say I'm a fascist is inaccurate, if not, something a lefty will say to me -and they have-.

>Che is big as you could never be.
He is an important figure, I agree, but be significant isn't the same as being good.

I like Latino women, specially when they force me yo ejaculate against my will by stimulating my prostrate glands

youtube.com/watch?v=9l4QCXCdUho

>trusting sudacas

Literally why, they hate you more than you hate them

They were right, you don’t do jack shit with your land except use it to walk to ours

>Argentina and Chile White
Latinamerica, we dont care about your color for our historic reasons. Plus, they are not THAT white.

>Falklands argentines

I really feel bad for Argentina loosing The Malvinas war but whom should hold sovereignty is debatable. Also I dont understand how why a contry should claim land that is so far.

i know the jew thing is just a meme. i dont deny that there are very powerful jews but they certainly dont represent the majority of the elite.

greece is also antifascist dud
btw why is greece not on the european civilization?

Fixed

I see what you have done here.

pinochet? que vergas

i'm not proud at all, fuck this god forsaken sub-continent

soviet rusia defeated the nazis dud. you just swallowing anglo propaganda on wwii. go do researcho on your own

No they dont, just Sup Forums fags. I know them... argents and chileans are cool and I have friends there. I also admire some people from there.

Maybe argentina isn't for you?

Pretty accurate desu

youtube.com/watch?v=5iGM8h05mvU

Thanks we do what we can.

Im not surprised.

agree, chileans are very nice people i would say in general.

que tal unas cumbias para unir al continente?
youtu.be/9WRl3NiDPtw

Churchill was one of the person who promote more warmongering against Germany. Yes, the British didn't defeat them but they have responsibility in their defeat because they were part of the winners and one of the causers of the war.

Culture and religion... closest to Orthodox Civilization. (references Byzantine Empire)

Most of them live and make money on western countries. Just something to think about.

and what about classical greece it is almost the origin of western civ?

Classical greece was the door for middle eastern knowledge.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pd7JNaV-UvA

Un vato vergas de la derecha... Cumplio con regresar el poder pasificamente. No tengo inclinacion politica. Pinso que cada manera de gobernar depende de tiempo y lugar.

Ancient civilization =/= Western civilization. Western take their philosophy and interpreted in their own way, but at the end they are two different things.

pacificamente? vato no sabes que era un militar y fue por golpe de estado? eso es pacificamente? bombardeando el gobierno elegido democraticamente.

Well... I feel bad for you. Also thats what you have. So I think we can't count with you.

oc
and what was the origin of western civ?

que rica está la mina de chorizo salvaje

si le doy chorizo salvajemente

>The development of a civilization is the direc..

I said should efort for equal devolopmen, a win-win. Sounds reasonable doesn't?

>British are in part responsible of the defeat of fascism.

Well... those brits are gone. You can read them now in Sup Forums

>He is an important figure, I agree, but be significant isn't the same as being good.

Not sayin is good or bad. Just a big man.

che wasnt a very big figure.

just good at photo ops

[Since 900] German Catholicism (according to Spengler). Western culture (Catholicism) is the result of the remains of Ancient (pagan) civilization and Christianity.

Your welcome my friend punk rock friend.

ok and what about the roman catholic empire?

They used what they could find, civilizations obviously influence each other specially if there is commerce.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6di5GZYEJs

oy nomas ese cumbion :P No se a cuantos les gustan las cumbias pero a los colombianos seguro que si.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNXQ6hFFbkQ

Dominican reporting in

>I said should efort for equal devolopmen, a win-win. Sounds reasonable doesn't?
Sounds good, but history has show that peace and utopias aren't lasting.
>Well... those brits are gone. You can read them now in Sup Forums
I´m not talking about brits as a people but rather as a government.

Was part of Western civilization.

Yeah... the world changes. As for a greek and reserch about Orthodox civiliation so you can know for yourself my friendo.

welcome home bro

ahuevo cumbion!!
hay cumbia en todo el continente, argentina, chile, venezuela, peru, ecuador...

Cumbia calls for the hidden places of the latino heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pee0mghsNQ

Leed mi amigo... no estoy mamando por mamar. Unico dictador que entrega el poder mediante elecciones democraticas.

Obtuvo el poder de la mejor manera que pudo en favor de sus mejores intereses. Allende tambien metia armas de cuba para iniciar una guerra civil.

No favoritos, sinceramente. Aqui un gran discurso de Allende en la Universidad de Guadalajara. Lo he escuchado tantas veces como la instalacion de la junta.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGyqUznMXhs

Hello my friendo... good to have you with us.

a es bueno ese video. ya lo había visto

>Sounds good, but history has show that peace and utopias aren't lasting.

No to fuck the poors and share is not utopic. Just be fair or what is the same... dont be gready.

>I´m not talking about brits as a people but rather as a government.

Well... their elite and goverment interests are not ours, most of the time are agaist us. They use their good stories as ww2 so they can pretend be the saviors of humanity.

I'm so glad that Trup won...That's the real face of america and must be exhibited.

Buenazo diria yo. Me eriza la piel escuchar.

>Spic
>Proud
My biggest dream is getting hanged in the Day of the rope aftee killing at lest 1000 other subhumans

Good! so good.... Cumbia would be the sound that unites us?

It's fun and all, but some people just hate it and i understand them.

What... i mean.. what was that?

Maybe... i didnt like it till i went to college. It's fun and i like it besides i have no roots with it.

come on latingoy cruz that border

paz hermanos americanos, voy a chambiar un rato

youtu.be/KmS-k-IiX9I

no se dejen someter por los anglos

That's so original. I can see you gat the full Sup Forumsanglo adoctrination.

Do you belive in santa?

We are a bunch of disgusting selffish subhuman that deserce genocide.

Paz bro, gracias por acudir. Vuelve pronto.

>the messenge
>(You)

>No to fuck the poors and share is not utopic. Just be fair or what is the same... dont be gready.
For a person is possible, for a society there are cases but they are more the exception than the rule. And again not necessary lasting. Finland may be ok if we don't pay attention to the suicide rates but then look at Sweden, use to be like a perfect place until some years ago, now there are no-go zones and is getting worst and the same can be said on most western countries as well.
>Well... their elite and goverment interests are not ours, most of the time are agaist us. They use their good stories as ww2 so they can pretend be the saviors of humanity.
Agreed.
>I'm so glad that Trup won...That's the real face of america and must be exhibited.
He is more like the second face of USA. He only represents rednecks and other ""right"" wing degenerates like the t_d scum. Bernie would win if he was the democrat's candidate because am*ricans can't aspire to something better.

You are disgusting... I don't want to talk to you anymore. It's sad when you see a selfhater.

diablo loco tu ere un payaso, how you gonna let this sucker shit get to you.

You are man of big words dont you?... Back to school and come back when you are prepared.

>For a person is possible, for a society there are cases but th....

And that happend when you dont make fair dills ... sometimes give to the poors is the best way to protect yourself plus is cheaper that dill with shit like massive migration.

WHEN YOU GIVE, SOMETHIMES IS FOR SELFISH REASONS... AND IT'S OK AND A SMART MOVE.

>sometimes give to the poors is the best way to protect yourself plus is cheaper that dill with shit like massive migration.
Give to the poor only works if they doesn't turn on welfare leeches and massive only can be restricted either if you have proper immigration policies or if you aren't "attractive" for possible immigrants. See Poland as and example, they don't cooper with the EU on taking refugees and had no welfare so NEETs will prefer other countries like Sweden or Germany.

>and massive only can
*massive immigration

Look... sweden and Germany are taking the heat because nobody else in Europe can take it... You can belive what you want, but if you reserch about Iran a ther situation to the west yoy would get how big contries can be very stupid as france, uk and USA and make a small oportunity or small problem a big nuclear problem. That's it... Im going out for some tacos (true story) peace bro.

stay safe mexibro

You don't have a civilization.

In.

Sooner or later we will have to work together as one or we're fucked.

>Papua New Guinea in blue
no, user

Costa Rica > Otros países latinoamericanos

>Latinamerica, we dont care about your color for our historic reasons. Plus, they are not THAT white.

Hahaha fuck off indio.

There are two kinds of man in this world... the one who has an argument and whom just talk... You just talk.

Look... I can see you argument rest in "if you are not racist you should be the lowest developed group" .... Tipicaly fallacy.

BTW if you dont get a long with all the group in mexico as indigenus, meztizos and others.

1.- Nobody is gonna like you.
2.- You would close yourself doors of oportunities since thers a lot of wealthy brown people that i dear you to call fucking indio in their faces.

You are a poor pleb.

I didn't make the map nor the essey... They are not your bros?

Those are smart words. I belive in that.

You are on the pic bro... not everybudy can apper but you know who they are.

He's proud to be the niggers of our hemisphere...