A Yotsuba animated series would most likely be a train wreck, but could a Ghibli-esque film work?

A Yotsuba animated series would most likely be a train wreck, but could a Ghibli-esque film work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCcnfqTm1_0
youtu.be/Y-ooCnZviZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Next question.

Is R3 going to be good?

Yes.

All Yotsubato needs is Yotsuba, not animation, voice actors, studios, music, etc.

Yotsuba already has music though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCcnfqTm1_0

The only reason why people want an adaptation for Yotsuba is because they like it a lot, not because it would be well-suited for animation, because it wouldn't be.

>A Yotsuba animated series would most likely be a train wreck
why?

No, we'll just pirate it like every other anime.

>Author says it wouldn't be well suited to animation so everyone regurgitates that talking point.
He just said that because he's not interested into making it into an anime. But there's nothing inherently about it that makes it inherently incompatible with anime as a medium.

show me a good animated adaptation of Garfield

Garfield is evil.

It would be a lot lower budget in comparison and more room for mistake.

probably not, taking in consideration how good the end of R2 was

I gotchu user

youtu.be/Y-ooCnZviZ8

When are we going to get Sachiko/Yotsuba yuri doujins?

this is incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

best one

What in the fuck.

I still don't know who the fuck is funding hiring Drew Barrymore's brother to read a script about Garfield.

Why would it be a trainwreck?
Feels to me like it would be pretty simple to adapt, you'd just need to take time to get the atmosphere and the ineffable "je ne sais qoui" correct. Which would mostly amount to placidity, broke by brief moments of noise, of everyday calming life.

Oh fuck yes. I watched every video on that channel to its entirety. Even the one hour and the four hour one.

Let Makoto Shinkai direct it and have a standalone story about finding her parents where she decides that she already has a great family and doesn't go with her parents

There's at least 3 studios that took manga that does absolutely nothing and turned them into aoty.

How new to the internet are you that you don't know lasagna cat?

you know you have a limited amount of time on this earth right?

Yes. Isao Takahata is probably the only person still in the industry who could pull it off. Too bad it will never happen.