Bruce Genner Sex Change Explained

Basically sums it up perfectly.

Even that is putting too much thought into it.
It got his name on the tabloids again.

He is the perfect avatar of the average white american male.

His lineage is cucked by niggers and he has been totally feminized into a sissy faggot.

Why give a shit about these people?

>do steroids like every other track athlete in the 80s
>fuck up your hormone levels
>start to think you're a lady
>also be part of reality tv family and require constant attention
It's not that complicated

Bump.

Oldfag here. Even as a kid back when Bruce was on the Wheates box, there was something noticeably feminine about him. He seemed like a male Dorothy Hamil. Can't really explain what it was but decades later when I heard he became a tranny, I wasn't surprised.

He just wanted to put his name back on front street. He had no reason to “transform” when he was sixty because by that time he’s missed the age when being a women is at its best, which is around 20-30 I think, because they can still be free and not crippled saggy-tit monsters that moved super slow. He honestly should’ve skipped straight to the suicide part of every transgender persons life.

Bruce Jenner killed a woman in a traffic accident and became a woman to avoid being charged with a crime

I thought he became a "woman" to escape manslaughter charges for killing someone in an auto accident?

He may have thought he could recapture his youth by becoming a woman. Notice that he picked a name typical for a much younger woman. A woman of his age would be named Linda or Diane.

He was on test during his athletic career and when he came off it his natural production never kicked back in. It is not hard to work out.

he wasn't content with being the worlds fastest man. he had to be the worlds fastest female as well.

80s? More like late 60s/early 70s.

Jenner abused steroids hardcore, long before we knew anything about long term effects and how to mitigate them by things like cycling. By the 80s, he had no natural T production left (the result of aging and long term steroid abuse).

t. former decathlete at a big ten university who personally knows people who coached Jenner

this are the only answers

At least this makes more sense than
>I am losing my looks-- better cut my dick off.

Funny, I run track too, but distance and steeple. What's your forte?

Bump.

My best friend was a steepler. Brutal event.

My best decath events were the jav, 400, and 1500. I was an athletic middle distance runner in high school. That's how I got ducked into multi-events.

This is some kind of cult. Don't try to figure them out.

If you are a moron yeah. Guys get more attractive to women as they age. Wtf OP? If you reverse the sexes it makes sense. Good God what a dumb theory anyways.

arm*nians gonna arm*

we kicked them out for a good reason

>tfw you will never experience man and womanhood in one life time

This.

Think of how roided up Bruce had to be to beat Soviets and East Germans at their own game.

Also, he tried for years to regain his celebrity but was nothing more than a D-lister who happened to be on a Wheaton’s box 30 years ago. So, when he married into a family of spoiled, stupid, vapid whores that somehow became global celebrities, he saw the conduit to once again regain the spotlight by becoming a mutated penis creature/thing.

>So brave!

He runned over someone with a car and went trans to not go to jail

Expand please this is an interesting theory

Him using steroids isnt really a theory

Bump.

This.

I wonder what his new vagina looks like?

tyranny become the opposite sex because they want to reach orgasm with a man and give birth to a baby. They have a dysfunctional sexual reward system. The main driver is dopamine.

They had the same hairstyles in those days and the media or maybe Wheaties was always looking to pair them up on variety shows. I remember a segment of the populace pushing androgynous behavior and fashion, too. Maybe that's when he got the bug... when certain items got that "Unisex" designation.

the kardashians are real sucubuses. they take masculine sexual energy and turn it into money

Bump.

>in a traffic accident
>killing someone in an auto accident
That happened after he announced his transition had begun.

What a nancy boy.

>Wheaties was always looking to pair them up
I was always wanting to get 'paired up' with Mary Lou Retton.

Stop being stupid Sup Forums. Agree or disagree with Jenner all you like, I myself think his action as someone with children isn't really praise worthy, but gender dysphoria is real thing and living hell to live with. You can last long, you develop excuses why you aren't trans. I myself was convincing myself that I am just so straight I dislike even my own dick, that I just adore women that much etc. It took serious mental break to admit to myself I have gender dysphoria. And by then I was established in live. I had promising career before me, steady and pretty girlfriend, respect, upper middle class family. You name it, but living with this make you slowly drift apart from everything, you can't resort to work anymore etc.

Now I am not sure yet what I will do about it. I am not youngest anymore, I look masc af, but still, disagree with trans movement all you like, but Op's post is utter bullshit.

STOP. EATING. SOY.

transgenderism is bullshit. I better get my no bullshit spray.

You just had great gaydar. Apparently Jenner was very feminine in his relationships and loved to crossdress, which annoyed and confused the women in his life who thought he would be very masculine because of the whole athletic hero image. Turned out Billie Jean King was more of a man than Bruce.

Bump.

Everything you say in your post about how hard it is could also be said by a schizophrenic. When a schizo hallucinates we don't just play along with the hallucination. If a schizo says "did you hear that? that voice?" it would be a cruel thing to pretend to also hear the voice. This, however, is exactly what we are doing now as a society with people who suffer from gender dysphoria. Idiots encourage it, "Yes yes, you are a pretty girl!" and just bolt some tits on and send them on their way to suicide. If they actually approached it as a disorder rather than a "lifestyle" they could probably find a prescription that actually works relatively easily and reduce the suicide rate.

Do you want to know why tranny's kill themselves? Because truly have no hope of a normal relationship, romantic or platonic, with normal, boring, average people. I know the NEETS here will claim otherwise but the truth is that even the ugliest, poorest, most pathetic loser still has a chance of finding a mate out their if they actually leave the house once in awhile. She may also be an ugly, poor, pathetic mutant but at least you'll have a companion to smile with. If you're just a normal regular homosex fag its probably relatively easy to find another fat greasy faggot to cuddle with. Nobody, however, is attracted to trannies except fetishists. Hetero women don't want a sissy man. Homo women and hetero men don't want a cock and balls in play. Faggot men are attracted to other men, not to women with cocks. The ONLY prospect that you'll have for love or companionship is fetishization of your mental illness so trannies either settle for a fetish-based relationship or are forever alone.

Bro just go to a therapist or a church or a gay cabaret or whatever you need sort yourself out. Suck some cocks and take a few up the ass and maybe you'll realize you're just normal-gay. Just please don't go to some shithole country like thailand and have one of those hatchet-wound pussies installed

Bretty much this.