ITT: Opinions you would be crucified for

ITT: Opinions you would be crucified for

I kinda like the unique animation style in the new Berserk anime adaptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32xQLfebrhU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most Miyazaki films don't do anything for me other than an appreciation for its art.

Anno is a one hit wonder with NGE and nothing better will come from him.

I get why others like K-On but it bores me to tears.

I don't think you have to hide this one. It genuinely had nothing to it, except maybe a few good character designs.

I unironically enjoy SAO.

Cowboy bebop is an okay tier

At one hand, I don't think there's anything significantly wrong with streaming anime.

Torrenting, on the other hand, have turned Sup Forums into a retarded Sup Forums cousin with a superiority complex based on "muh sekrit club!" and "master race" memes.

Fate is the best route in Fate.

I, for one, welcome our new A.I. overlords.

Agreed.

Speaking of VNs, I couldn't get into Hanako because I only had platonic feelings for her. And Shizune is one of the worst people in VN history.

I realized i'm a pretentious weeb for not liking moe and slice of life stuff

Fanservice is a good thing

If that really is your honest opinion, you deserve to be crucified

This is the ultimate redpill

>everyone enjoys first SAO arc
>comfy some episodes, hype others
>great soundtrack and animation
>muh ecelebs make 3 hour 12 part series nitpicking it to death
>"I never liked it anyway!"

Pathetic

It's more I was there for the massive glut of CGDCT with Lucky Star and it was a bit disappointing as it meant there was less room for discussion of the shit that got me into anime.

Mind you TTGL was the same year.

>Berserk
clanking sound effects from new tv series are great

it looks like fallout 1

But Gunbuster was good

the only reason eva is so popular is because anno made it as the ultimate bait, with a little bit of seasoning of added memes so people kept talking about it, all wrapped up in an okay execution to not piss people off

Texhnolyze was only good for the first 8 episodes

Psyren is overrated.

I think Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai is way better and a much more accurate depiction of life than The Tatami Galaxy.

Might as well just say Digibro. He was mostly right about SAO though. He even recently admitted not hating the series anymore and just enjoying it as a storytelling trainwreck. But I'll give you a (you) on most people enjoying the first half though.

Ergo Proxy is an ugly mess of a show

But this is true. The only good part was the ship episodes.

Sup Forums had sekrit club wishes from the beginning. It just got a bit lax in the last few years.

bakemonogatari's animation is shit.

Why is this an unpopular opinion? It's all over the place.

There is not a lot of animation to begin with. The still art is highly enjoyable however.

>liking new berserk's animation

Watching Space Dandy made me feel like I was just wasting my time in the worst way.

is not.

Streaming is fine as long as you aren't taking screencaps
Lain is overrated
NGE has alot of great things. the plot is not one of them
Stein's Gate is awful
JoJo wouldn't be relevant at all without memes like roundabout

you deserve to be crucified.

Most Anime/Manga are too long

Do you like it the characters? Then you like the plot because the plot is a coming of age story centered around THE DAMN CHARACTERS.

I can only watch it while drunk, it's weird, I never have any desire to do so but when I get in on a Friday after getting fucked I always watch it

Non Non Biyori was insipid. Renge was the only noteworthy thing about it. Felt like a shit Ichigo Marshmarrow overall.

3DCG is the future, eventually evolving to 2DCG.

I watch anime dubbed because then i can play it in the background while i do shit

I hated on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure before it was popular to hate on JoJo.
I always and still thought its mostly garbage with the only truly good parts being 2 and 7 and 1 to a certain exten

Cowboy Bebop is overrated

I'd take her over most animu virgins any day

Steins;Gate is overrated by waifufags.
HunterxHunter is good but its not the second coming of shonen Jesus and it doesn't makes you superior to the people who read Naruto

dubbed or subbed
they're not real. you can't take any

FMA 2003 is better than Brotherhood by a lot in every way, especially visual direction, pacing, tone and character development. I actually think this is the patrician opinion but it would still get me crucified.

>there is absolutely nothing wrong with streaming for general use

If I am autistic enough to REEEE over subtitles and video quality I will support the show by actually fucking buying the BDs. I like paying a company who in turn pays for the license for the shows it streams, and I find myself way more into random shorts and things that are never ever fucking mentioned on Sup Forums or torrent circles like Atashinchi or Sengoku Choujuu Giga since they will license and translate literally anything they can get their hands on, unlike asshole fansubs.

The autistic hipster rage at streaming is just something that somehow became a board culture thing by butthurt hipster shut-ins who need to obfuscate the fact that they don't want to spend money on anything other than their show of the season (if they even bother) without looking like entitled unscrupulous pirates who don't support the industry as a whole and continue to lower the reputation of western fans to the Japanese.

Agreed, I don't hate it or anything but I find it completely uninspired and unrewarding for anything other than moe farming. Also the art style has always fucking bothered, it was the first time I noticed the trend of drawn a little curve on the upper mouth to represent teeth and it makes everyone look like chipmonks.

Unfortunately that way for making teeth has become the new mainstream style.

>eceleb
I wasn't even aware of this.

SAO first season was okay in the first half and just got progressively worse but still it wasn't absolutely shit.

The second season though, I don't know how anyone can defend that trainwreck.

Welcome to Sup Forums where sol and moeshit gets the most replies and threads. Enjoy your stay.

This opinion will only trigger MAL, everyone else knows that 2003 is superior in every way.

Good. Better to realize this sooner than later.

I agree, but 2003's plot going full retard is a valid reason to shit on it. I wish Brotherhood could've been done with 2003's presentation.

It ok, everyone starts out liking shit anime you don't have to project this hard to hide your shame.

SAO would have been just as popular (if not more so) to any generation of budding weebs.

People like you were probably teenagers when you first watched SAO and you probably hadn't been much into anime before that so it stands to reason you can't see how shit it is. Thats no reason to assume that everyone who saw it for the pile of shit it was is just sucking e-celeb dick although I am sure plenty of young fans flip-flopped to save their embarrassment literally only because of Digibro.

We all have our Narutos and Inuyashas that we got started on, its no reason to get salty for having your tastes criticized. Learn from it and move on.

Most anime is pretty damn enjoyable

currently i'm being mad about eromanga sensei

I like anime

Who is this Digibro, he has been named many times already. A new tripfag?

Well his picture was from one of the Golden Arc movies.
Those looked pretty good honestly.
Maybe he just meant those when he said new anime adaptations?
It's pretty funny how bad Berserk 2016 looks though.

A shitty eceleb. I don't know why people are talking about him.

Beaver looking ass faggot is what he is

Just some faggot youtuber who is semi-famous for making 88 hour long videos about why SOA is shit. I think he lurks but he doesn't really belong here.

The only reason he is relevant to this conversation is because some child accused anyone who also hates SOA of being a bandwaggoner simply because one autist had an opinion on the obvious.

I didn't enjoy Ghost in the Shell, Parasyte, Higurashi, Gintama, Haruhi Suzumiya, NGE, Death Note, FLCL, Trigun, anything related to FMA or Gundam or Ruroini Kenshin.

Moreover, I pretended to do so both online and IRL for years, and still hesitate to voice my opinion out of fear of rejection.

>plot going full retard i

More like full kino

3D girls >>>>>>>>>> 2D girls

>out of fear of rejection.
maybe its well founded, assuming you aren't just being a contrarian your taste is utter shit.

I can forgive you not liking a couple of those, but considering how varied the genres, eres, styles, themes, and production companies are I can't help feel like you are memeing.

Pray tell what the fuck do you actually think is "good" out of your own favorites?

getting rejected by Sup Forums is like getting called trash by literal shit

The ending to trigun is ok
Re:zero is 6.5/10
I like part 2 of JoJo more than 1 and 3 in some areas, but it is still the 3rd worse part to me
HxH is a 8.8/10 for me
I prefer dubs if the dub is Good own its own

There's a reason I said "I didn't enjoy them" instead of "they're not good." It wasn't like I went "wow, this is shit." It was more like "fuck, I don't get this."

You have shit taste but Higurashi is shit.
I sort of enjoyed the first season before they ruined it by explaining everything.

I didnt feel sad in the slightest when I watched Grave of the Butterflies. All I felt was irritated because of the constant cries and whining of the main character's baby sister. Actually, I was relieved when she finally died.

Besides, the little fucker could have just gotten a job at anything or return to his aunt's house instead of just rotting away in the streets after his sister dies.

I like Rei
I like Asuka
At the same time

this is the best guts face ever

youtube.com/watch?v=32xQLfebrhU

>"fuck, I don't get this."
Its ok, we can't all be not-retarded. Most of your type can't work the captchas which is why I was a little surprised.

>ITT: Opinions you would be crucified for

Griffith did things wrong.

Could be worse. You could like EVA without holding delusions of grandeur about it. This one irritates both the majority of DEEPfags who suck anno's prolapsed anus and the people who are disgusted by the latter.

I like the way the mouths look in 3-Gatsu no Lion

Eva is not deep in any sense of the word. The characters are well written. That's it.

I enjoyed Elfen Lied,Deadmans Wonderland and Future Diary.
I wish there was more "edgy" anime like these.

I have watched the entirety of One Piece and Fairy Tail

I have no stomach for contemporary tv anime

>I like paying a company who in turn pays for the license for the shows it streams

Then why do you use Crunchyroll?

steins gate and madoka magica are fucking god awful and using time travel as a main plot device is one of the most lazy ways to build a story

> Steins;Gate is overrated
Agreed. I almost dropped the first half because it was too boring, and the second half was just ok. I don't know how it's 3rd top anime on MAL.

You have shit taste and should focus on building your life sound CoD stories you tell to your Tuesday night baseball buddies.

>"Water chip broke. Look, it's raining."

>I don't know how it's 3rd top anime on MAL.
Entry-level shit taste, the same reason any other entry-level garbage is on their top-whatever-the-fuck list.

they're only well written because the creator was a depressed fag and put components of himself into all the characters

What exactly is the supposed advantage of torrenting?

No one would care about one piece as long as you aren't autistic about it.

Fairy Tail on the otherhand is unforgivable.

Because they pay the publishes? Because the views give direct feedback? Because its not pirating? Because they will pay for anything they can get their hands on, including shorts that would never even be seen outside of Japan?

Go cry over nyaa's grave, faggot. I unironically know a fem/a/non who memespouts "MUH STREAMING IS EBIL PRAISE KEK" irl because of this autistic bullshit. Its nothing but rhetoric and forced memery

Gumdam is pretty fucking terrible; don't feel bad about disliking it

i refuse to masturbate to any show that I like/may potentially like in the future. i think jacking off to it destroys the show and the characters on an intellectual level and the act of jacking off itself is a really lower level way of human expression to demonstrate enjoyment for an art

I'm curious as to why you think that

thats good user

it WAS rape

Top quality, easy to adjust bandwidth use and download things on the background, massive availability, many different versions, filetypes and such, and so on.

Hating on streaming is a meme. Everyone is actually aware of how convenient it is. I use it a lot on a tablet or when I can't access my VPN which I don't need for streaming due to retarded copyright laws.

I feel like that's not controversial at all.