Only unevolved people have children

Only unevolved people have children

No.

Nice way to mask your self-loathing and contempt for your parents Sven. Throw a genade at yourself.

Spoken like a true cuck

>secure future for white children
>you're unevolved for having children

Make up your mind, faggot.

>2018
>not smoking cigarettes

wow

my mind is fucking blown

back in the shed, sven

How come no one here ever names Joe (((Rogan)))?
The following are things he's said. Paraphrased of course
>I think we need a council of elders and global government not a President or countries.
>Alex Jones is crazy, I got him drunk and high so people would see how nuts he is.
>There is no God, I speak to spirits when I use DMT.
>Privacy is going away and that's a good thing, everyone should know everything you think and do at all times.
>Amy Schumer is hilarious and Weinstein did nothing wrong.
>If only there were some way we could replace capitalism with like sharing man.

OP smokes penises

Some more that I just remembered
>Today's guest is Glow in the Dark CIA nigger, he's a really nice guy and we should all listen to him.
>Trump lies all the time, that's why I miss Obama he did great.
>Man the federal government should own all the land so it can preserved for nature lovers like myself.
>White people are unfuckable and disgusting, especially ones that like the outdoors. Except me and my friends of course.
>trannies can be hotter than biological females in some ways

Wtf

Did he really say all that shit? Jesus. The one thing he said that made me really question him was when he said he doesn't miss his hair and prefers being bald. WTF? Just look at pic related, him in the 1990s.

you sound like a butthurt SJW/tranny and he never says any of that stuff. Especially about Weinstein, he always shits on him. And he never shills against capitalism.

unironically me irl

>paraphrased
more like fabricated. Rogan's a liberal and his stances on things sometimes morph in accordance with the guests he has on his show, but if this is what you hear when you listen to him you have literal autism

Yeah me and my buddy listen to him all the time and always perk up when he says something lefty.
He did definitely shill against capitalism. He was talking with that other weinstein, the college professor who got eaten alive by nigs.
They all but set up secret commie meetings together in that podcast.

Well, being bald is the equivalent to wearing sweatpants. It's comfy with zero effor required (except shaving your head once a week) but doesn't look good.

Also, why do you think suicide rates are increasing as childbirth declines? People age past 35 and suddenly realize how alone they really are.

This, he molds his interviews to the person he's interviewing. He's actually very good at what he does. Yes, he's a jew, but he's pretty neutral in the whole scheme of things. His podcasts aren't about him, they're about his guests.

and on the CIA guest thing.. You should actually watch it. The CIA does a good job of DEFENDING Trump against "muh russia" allegations. it's also pretty interesting overall

>(((jew)))
>neutral
Except he spergs out whenever weed, Christianity, or Trump comes up. He's not as bad as some lefties, but he's incredibly biased and dishonest.

Is that Joe Rogan?

I've actually met joe rogan, he's 5'6'' max in person.

Unevolved? Interesting word choice. What's he hinting at?

confirmed for not watching. He even had a few anti-weed broadcasts after he did his 1 month sober back in november

God way to die with my knife in your belly: serve me that kike shit in person.

Yeah that totally undoes all the preaching he does on drug worship. He sabotaged his own talk with ((Crowder))) because he couldn't let weed look bad in even one way.

>Evolution occurs due to generation upon generation of reproduction
>Only unevolved people have children
pick one

I met him and took a picture. I tried to joke around and say that I was Alex Jones and I was bill Hicks like from episode 911 but he was all serious and shit about it.
I was surprised at how at how harsh he was.

Yeah, he like to hide his power level for sure and when he had Jones on you could see how much ne researches and knows.

He is whatever but he does act like world is one way and like steroids aren't thhhhhaaaaatttt good.

His silver Bronco is really fucking badass tho

Only unevolved children have parents.