Chihoko did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/srwhitesapphire/status/859343952163426304
mappa.co.jp/recruit/staff.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SSAHOMZYkOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ass raised in the air at all times

Chihoko a slut!

Who wins the homewrecking round, Chihoko or Gook?

Neither have remorse so it's a tie

gook

Gook is forgiven and forgotten by the laws of the Nipponese Nomikai. So it doesn't count.

>using the team syachihoko graphic for evil

:~

Chihoko is the innocent bystander here.

>twitter.com/srwhitesapphire/status/859343952163426304

The nips are finding gay meaning in the song the choir was singing during the ring scene

I never thought I would be a no-homoer, but dude... It's a Christmas carol. About Jesus.

>finding gay meaning in a Christmas lullaby

Nipland isn't a Christian country, relax.

Well, this is a gay Christian anime.

I think OP realizes this but was trying to make a connection with the cuts and that Yuuri is the "darling darling little man" kek

>not being gay for Jesus

Repent.

did chris lose his virginity to victor?

Finally finished this, does this mean I can legitmately have Lambiel as my 2D waifu now

'ko' doesn't mean man. It's mainly for kids and can be about a little girl or boy.

It's the nip translation of that song. The song is referring to baby Jesus after all.

mappa.co.jp/recruit/staff.html

Guess who's officially the most progressive studio in the industry?

>we are actively hiring foreigners
>lists only foreign staff on your Staff page

Seriously, what a dumb thing to put on your site. Wouldn't be surprised if Hiramatsu dropped out of YoI for this.

No, it's not 'gay' meaning, it's the lyrics speaking about love, care and tenderness, and being synchro with what is happening. Not a single comment says the lyrics are 'gay'.

>(The lyrics and the scene) are synchro here
>This is when my heart melt
>The lyrics reflects Victor's kindness
>The production company that decided to use this song on this very scene did a godly work!
>

Not everyone is a fucking racist like you.

>getting triggered that staff members are from other countries

You're over a decade late

Well, shit if I knew more Japanese and had the skills they were asking for then I would definitely apply.

Why would he drop out of Yoi for gaijin staff?

I hate to break this to you, but Korean villages help make most of your anime.

So good to see pieces of shit get BTFO that hard.

>new lifestyle
What did she mean by this?

The ethical gay lifestyle, inspired by JCM

What kind of plot twist will they give us as an excuse for why Fairy has to live with Baldfat and ruin their sex life in s2/movie?

Witch please let SayoKubo forget about Fairy's story in favor of BaldFat again

He won't move in with them but he'll crash in on them constantly, my guess the reason will be that Yakov and Lilia hooked back up and he wants to give them space. He'd rather deal with Victor and Yuuri's disgusting displays of affection than Yakov and Lilia's.

>"spying on his biggest competitors"

Because he and Yuuri are friends

Who's ready for more comfy baldfat and a proactive piggy now that he's comfortable enough with Victor that he winks at him?

Mexicans please post reports from ConComics on the weekend.

Also please protect KuboSayo from crazy hut-dwelling weebs.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were actively stalked at this point, then again the same will likely happen in the US

can shachihoko be the official stealth-thread image from now on?

That's a Western meme that won't happen.

Boss Piggy will use his powers of seduction to force his coach into doing all kinds of embarrassing couples activities that his young, aspiring gay self always fantasized about.

>princess carry finally appears in the movie

MAKE IT HAPPEN MAPPA

He's finally comfortable enough to join the ethical homosexual culture. You don't become one of the friendly gay neighbors just overnight.

Friendly reminder this magazine comes out on the 11th and will have a 46 page feature with interviews etc.

Are Yuuri and Victor iconic?

The most

I actually think they will considered so in time. The series is already full of iconic moments.

I think so, especially since their relationship is multi faceted. Even as a sports duo, they are already pretty memorable.

I think not. Shitposters will see through the stealth if we use Chihoko every time. There must be some difference in between.

They are getting there.

Yuuri is a fat homo!

We know, isn't it great?

Soft little piglets are a blessing

So I'm thinking Fairy, Fat and Bald get one win each. Fairy already won so the question remains, when and what competitions will Baldfat get gold in?

Maybe Bald will win the movie so Piggy can redeem himself in season 2, but that seems predictable. Your thoughts?

REJOICE!
BOTH T&B and YoI in NHK's 100 best anime songs!

>plus T&B first of the anime category

Going to buy Champagne right now.

I think they'll do worlds. And I'm perfectly okay with either one of them winning. I want Yuuri to win a little more though. But if he beats Victor it seems so final. He'd win gold and meet his ultimate goal of competing against Victor, even beating him. So maybe Victor win the movie and S2 Yuuri win. And end Baldfat's story with a wedding.

This is old

>tfw this wouldn't make any difference for that T&B season 2

I'm glad Sayo never gave up on her skating anime despite everything ;_;

>IRL Yuri on Ice performance
youtube.com/watch?v=SSAHOMZYkOQ

I privately hope the YOI OST becomes overused, stereotypical program music that you'll hear at every competition just to prove that it's made it into mainstream figure skating consciousness

This, I only ask for this

I'm honestly worried about taco and burger fujos asking KuboSayo about the kiss

I know they will and they probably expect the question, but I hope for a good answer. Though because people keep asking I think she'll just continue to say you can think what you want even if it's obvious.

This was fucking beautiful. And it took me all this time to realize just how sophisticated the step sequences are. And how exhausting this program must be, even without tons of jumps.

Why forget when we're obviously are going to get both? Why so many professional pessimists in these threads?

>I think she'll just continue to say you can think what you want even if it's obvious.
I don't know enough about Tacoland, but if any of them pull that shit in Burgerland they'll be booed and banned from the country.

Watching this made me tear up. I couldn't stop thinking that it's amazing what some people can do and also, of course, about Yuuri as a character and what the routine meant to him.

I don't do sports but figure skaters (not unlike ballet dancers) work so hard to get their bodies to perform such beautiful routines yet are so underappreciated. They also seem a much nicer and down to earth bunch than, say, soccer players.

>yet are so underappreciated.
You have people calling it a faggy sport and then proceed to watch soccer where people act like whiny bitches pretending to get hurt.

>calling it a faggy sport
I see dudebros say it's not even a sport more often than not, which genuinely annoys me. In the literal, technical sense of the word it's definitely a sport but the implication is always that it's not hard enough to be one, which is fucking absurd. Same thing for ballet, which could conceivably require even more athleticism.

You're exaggerating but yes, I don't think the reactions will be good if they give answears like these, which is terrible, because they really don't like being straightforward about it.

people are dumb and entitled.

even if the movie were about Georgi finding a new love with a side of Mickey and Sara learning ice dance, if SayoKuboHiramatz worked, on it I'd probably still enjoy it.

Individual sports in general just seem cooler to me, be it boxing/MMA, ballet or ice-skating. Something about team-sports just turns lots of people into retards.

The ending always gets me, these steps are amazing and seeing them in 3D is beautiful.

What, in /yoi/'s opinion, is the worst question or thing a taco or burger fujo could possibly ask or say?

>That Vitya
Lord deliver me

"Was it a kiss?", "did they sleep together already?", "who's the top and who's the bottom?" and other variants, but I'm sure they'll ask.

something awkward about queer representation or politics in general, though I'm sure somebody will drag this up.

>Implying they'll not use terms like "seme" or "uke"

Those are fine compared to other questionsthat have been asked in q&as.They're not sexual questions towards her for one thing.

Also I want to see her reaction to foreigners asking if it truly was a kiss now that she's realized everyone wanted a real answer.

You're overestimating them. We're talking cringey young fujos that don't even know about this shit.

It's gonna be like this

>I want to see her reaction to foreigners asking if it truly was a kiss
But we've seen it. She won't answear.

She won't answer but she'll definitely think foreigners are retarded and become a racist, Leo will die in S2 by eating too much tacos as a result.
She said it's "up to one's interpretation" even though the way she reacted more than once suggests she considers it a kiss. It's not deep.

Hopefully they will screen questions first. Although since Kubo is trying to improve her Spanish and English she might end up understanding more than she wants to.

Go watch a Q&A with bronies or any Q&A panel with Jhonen Vasquez being asked awful questions then comeback here.

Fujos aren't that bad.

In previous years with Yamamoto at Animefest they've had screeners whom are pretty chill; I'm assuming they'll bring back the same guys from previous years to supervise a Q&A.

Despite this that didn't stop one retard lying about his question and then proceeding to ask Yamamoto to marry him when she was there in 2012 however. I've never want to kill myself out of second hand embarrassment more than that one moment.

given the amount of professional interest in the show, I highly doubt they'd just free-for-all the question time. Everything needs to go through a translator anyway and animefest is a pretty professionally run job. If it's anything like previous years they'll have translators from Funi doing live TL and their tolerance for bullshit is pretty low.

I'd be more worried about hambeasts just being cringy and disrespectful and taking picture of Sayo even though she has a really strict 'no photos' policy.

>spoiler tag
Holy shit really? Maybe male fans are worse.

he said it in Japanese too. the guys running the panel were trying so hard to shut it down, but it was too late. Sayo didn't even politely laugh, just looked away, it was awful.

Luckily most of the entry-level weebs attending won't even know who Sayo is, and assumedly with Kubo there she will end up being the mouth piece.

That's awful, poor Sayo. But imagine being rejected by your waifu that harshly in front of hundreds of people, dude must have committed suicide out of embarrassment. Serves him right tho.

didn't some christian review site do a review about yoi talking about the friendship between yuri and victor?

Tbh, I don't know how I can handle if Victor's losing. I wonder how Sayokubo gonna deal with it.

It makes the most sense that piggy will win last and the series would end on that
That's assuming the show gets to die with dignity and not get stretched out for 5+ years way beyond baldfat being a realistic age to still be doing competitive figure skating

I'm ok with non-competitive figure skating tho. Wedding themed ice show would be glorious.

A movie would be the chance to let one of the other GPF finalists win Otabek? ;_; to make the story less predictable, since Bald, Fat and Fairy are supposed to win anyway at every competition because are main characters.

The only other skater with the skills to win is JJ. I can also see Seungil winning if he pulls a Pig and falls in love, somehow.

He beat JJ and other skaters at worlds unless you think JJ didn't take part.

I couldn't stand top-tier sakuga animation JJ winning gold.
Nishigori will cheer for Seung Gil so he will win thanks to pure ai pawa.

JJ loses because chokes. Otabek skated well and didn't place. He's not winning unless all the other best ones choke too.

He could win but it would be insufferable. At least give Chris a gold if it has to be someone else.

>otabek touching vitya's butt

why does bike get everything?

Their heights are off, kek.

Victor likes him enough to remember him and his name so he is allowed to touch.

He's probably hover handing