Detroit: What happened?

How did this happen? How can Detroit be fixed?

I guess you could say it got... BLACKED.

Investment went down caused by the collapse of the american car companies, once the japanese entered the game.

I'm going to call bullshit on 13%

Do you think it's higher or lower (and why)?

True, but there are lots of places in the USA that were hit hard by similar downturns in the local economy and many of these places didn't turn out like Detroit. The ones that did seem to have one thing in common...

Honestly, the problem in Detroit was that white people abandoned their civic responsibilities and withdrew into selfish, sealed-off white enclaves. If only white people would think about those other than themselves then American cities could be great again. Unfortunately, Sup Forums makes me think this will never be possible again. We'll all live in our isolated little towers of irresponsibility and narcissism.

Just look at the fucked up shit white people do to cities.

No. Unions are ultimately responsible for the fall of Detroit. All of Detroit's productive, hard-working, citizens relocated to the Southeast or Northeast.

Why tho...
What percentage do think they actually are?

>responsibilities
it not my responsibility to fix something that niggers destroyed

White villages and cities = good to live in and secure
Nigger villages and cities = war zones africa style shitholes.

Why should white people compensate for the unability of niggers constantly shitting down the places they live in??
Look what niggers do to africa. The most resouce rich continent is also the poorest one.
Just imagine Africa being populated with whites only ....

I live in metro Detroit and work for one of the big three, AMA nerds

Silly Faggot dont you think that if things were really that simple that somewhere someplaces blacks would of built a prosperous and functioning democracy? you can take the monkey out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the coolest monkey. The sad truth fact is that the evolutionary status of those races is not suitable to western civilization. And will probably never be, totally different species and just as in an aquarium many types do not mix

Do what they're doing in Baltimore. Entice liberal hipsters to move into certain areas and create those little islands of gentrification. Every apartment will have those little wooden decks they like to build on top of them where they can smoke Marboro Lights and drink wine coolers.

>Silly Faggot dont you think that if things were really that simple that somewhere someplaces blacks would of built a prosperous and functioning democracy? you can take the monkey out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the coolest monkey. The sad truth fact is that the evolutionary status of those races is not suitable to western civilization. And will probably never be, totally different species and just as in an aquarium many types do not mix
Seriously, have you seen what African culture achieved at its high points such as under the Egyptian pharaohs or in Benin or Timbuktu. In comparison, look at the sorry heights Murican culture is achieving today.

Almost thought it was part of MY city... and we're mostly white.

Too many black people moved in. Other cities like Columbus and Indianapolis didn't get the same level of niggers, and survived manufacturing moving to China.

If you moved the blacks out of Detroit, things would instantly start improving. Crome would go down, housing prices whole rise as investment and jobs start to pour in.

Niggers.

They should be deported to Africa.
Every nigger with should get its citizenship revoked and expelled.
#BLBTA (Black Lifes Back To Africa)

Mandatory

Democrats. That's what happened. Look at any city the democrats have had total control of for the last 60 or so years. All shotholes.

Wrong the people that started the decline in Detroit where republicans
Louis Miriani, 1957-1962
Albert Cobo, 1950-1957

Detroit population 1962 = 1.8M
Detroit population 2018 = 0.6M

You were saying?

Democrat government for several decades.

it can only be fixed by seed bombs

more like Welcome To Detroit, the American Renaissance Showcase

'we fucking warned you, didn't we' -- Jared Taylor

hey Kang, the Pharaohs were Copts except for the 25th Dynasty. And all the good stuff was built from the 3rd-19th.