Excuse me but... ummm... why?

Excuse me but... ummm... why?

makes sense, its stus sister and stu is a jew

Based on her superior writings, she has a 200+ IQ. She is simply beginning to show her true form...

Sister in law

Stu is not a jew, his wife with the retarded haircut is.

Jesus that was cringe to read. Mien Kampf had better writing.

because she's a dumb coal-burner that flirts with far-right audiences to suck up beta orbiters and shekels. Does anyone truly believe that some cosplayer actually cares for her people and nation? How fucking naive.

you clearly havnt read mein kampf

I have read it, that was the joke you humorless German. Turn off your meme flag.

She's Stu's sister-in-law and Stu's wife was the Jew. So by Jewish law, his kids are Jews.

lmao this is what happens when people don't get told to shut the fuck up.
her self-esteem is too fucking high and she writes bullshit like this. kike bitch

imagine kissing those thin pathetic lips, it would be like kissing a fucking dude. Hell, there is even dudes with larger upper lips than hers.

>that hooked nose

She has gotten Botox on her lips now

her baby will have larger lips though

wheat fields...

Lauren Southern is a misguided young woman, please look into Tara McCarthy and Lauren Rose if you want to find a female voice advocating white ethnic interest.

Yeah Lauren Rose is pretty good actually.

>female voice
You are one cucked beta

>rose

>Tara McCarthy
The self proclaimed 4th generation Holocaust Survivor™?
She's on probation.

>constant allusions to Jewish child psychologists
>white girl is portrayed as the devil while token minority is the most caring of the entire group
>only other white people on the show are Stu who married a Jew and Phil and Lil's feminist single mother who puts off rapey-vibes even while coming across as a lesbian

This show was just... ugh. I've yet to find anything from my childhood that wasn't completely subverted. Boy meets world, Life with Derek. They all had holocaust afterschool specials to make sure we never 5get that whites are evil.

Was Chucky Jewish?

Lauren Rose actually had her twitter banned too, so you know she was saying some real shit.

Why are women allowed to vote

>probation
More like evacuation. Know what I'm saying?

>Collagen or other type of dermal filler
>gives you fuller, plumper lips.
>supports and shapes the tissues of the lips
>yfw™

I feel ashamed. Here this bitch is making money by her inarticulate blather while I am almost broke.
Why does anyone listen to what such an airhead has to say?

cuz bobs

vagina

No R34?

JONATHAN, YOU GET HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND AND LICK MY CUNT. FUCKIN LICK IT, JONATHAN

I didn't know Charlotte Pickles was Australian

No, Stu and his brother are also Jewish.

But Dr.Lipshitz says..

>Dr Shitlipz

Read
Re-read
Then chuckled.

shit fucking threads all day long

candle-sniffing fuck fence, go climb a wall of dicks.

Or sending nudes to minors?

I bet you read a translation, what a joke you are!

>Says "a SJW"
>200+ IQ

RIP my sides.