Brit/pol/ : Slaughtered Argies Edition

>Corrupt Carillion outsourcer becomes prey for vulture capitalists
unv.is/belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/government-urged-to-act-amid-fears-of-carillion-collapse-36486353.html

>UKIP leader's gf sent anti-royal racist texts
unv.is/scotsman.com/news/politics/ukip-leader-s-girlfriend-sent-racist-meghan-markle-messages-1-4661249

>Corbyn rules out EUref2, spurns 'special relationship'
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-says-labour-not-11849589

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Tories beg for le ebig maymays to fight muh ebil left
unv.is/telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/01/13/tory-voters-shy-fight-left-online-warns-new-conservative-chairman

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Govt continue to cut Defense funding to new depths
unv.is/rt.com/uk/415681-williamson-defence-cuts-army/

>UkColumn News 12/1/17:
youtube.com/watch?v=ptHybLLEw8U

Polls:
YouGov/Times; CON 40% (nc), LAB 41%(-1), LDEM 9%(+2).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbS4Yt4aBHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grenfell was a sign from god

What was it supposed to signify?

shitskins burning indiscriminately

Bet she frowns when you say "tranny" instead of "transgender". Bet she tries to hide a smile when you call Gok Wan a "chink fag". Bet she makes bad arguments for the wage gap, and then tries to end the argument when you're clearly winning.

Bet her hair smells nice. Bet she'd be warm to snuggle next to in bed. Bet she'd try to get to know your mother and be really nice to your dog. Bet you'd feel a real connection. Bet, as you're gently drifting off to sleep, you'd think you could be married and grow old together.

Bet you'd try to kill yourself when she leaves you because she doesn't feel satisfied.

who /wishes she had never left/ here

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL

she wouldn't get past date one if she was like that

me 2 user

Woke up this morning and i left the telly on from last night it was like a 7am footie match and when i heard the commentators i could fucking swear they were saying MUNGOWUNGO MY LAAAD, i was on mdma though so there it is

based

>mdma

There's a suprising amount of anons in the middle of the drugs user and britpol venn diagram

UKIP racists BTFO!
You 4chinny channers are next. Every post here has been logged and attributed to your real identity for years. We have extensive files on all of you. Usually we only threaten to bring this stuff out for important people, to other them from going too far. But 2018 is the year we start nipping you in the bud. Say goodbye to your lives as you know them. Things for you are going to become different very soon.

went to london today lads...
shit hole

>your lives
i do fuck all

I started taking 5-HTP recently. It gives you extremely vivid dreams for some reason.

I started dreaming about her again. This isn't fair.

Same

I started taking ZMA and got the exact same

Honestly i fuckign agree with hitchens that drugs are degenerate and should be kept out of society at all costs, but weve gone past that so the best option is regulation

Where did Eddie go lads?

Body
Face
Frame
Personality
Height
Wealth/Job

Rate how important these things are to women

Ben Franklin loved London. Music, literature, pussy, social life, food and drink... he loved it there more than anywhere. What the fuck happened?

It's so obvious that the police collude with criminals to get drugs into the uk. Look up the life story of Curtis Warren.

Wealth/Job
Face
Height
Personality
Body
Frame

Do you get your shit online or in person?

I'm wondering how the DNM's work these days what with BTC transaction fees being like $25, not sure if other currencies are accepted much yet.

It's truly the worst kind of suffering.
I lose consciousness, and I feel like she's right there with me. And then I wake up and she's gone all over again. But the heartbreak is still sharp.

Is this what purgatory feels like?

you sure that wasn't Paris?

Body always above personality

(((open borders)))

Body 4
Face 1
Frame ?
Personality 2
Height 3
Wealth/Job 5

>avoiding the gold digger meme

yes but i was literally disperate and paid the £12 transfer fee anyway. BTC is a ""bit"" coongested right now so i would wait or use monero which you can use on dream

youtube.com/watch?v=HbS4Yt4aBHU

wishing my granny and grandad had been thieving bastards lads

then I could have lived down under, in the outback, with nothing but the deadly beasts and a cold lager for company

I don't know what to say user. shits fucked cunt

maybe

no

you will get over it, man the fuck up and sort your life out you complete spaz

>dream
I heard it's all scammers and shit now.

it's like waves. you always feel it but the waves get further and further apart.

it is, buying anything even from a top rated seller is a 50/50 gamble.

At least the dreams are fun.

It's been 4 years. She stopped speaking to me a while ago.
You don't understand how vivid these dreams are. It's really unnerving.

fuck sake lads got travelling to syria webpage on my search history by accident

on a chamomile tea comedown
trying to stay positive

le 56% face

>come back from a cheeky pint with the lads
>slip on dog shit on your way home but make it back in one piece
>munguwongo has set fire to your car again, oh well they make bloody great kebabs eh'?
>look down at your doorfront
>see this on your doorstop
>watdo

s-sorry

? so not like waves at all then

4 years? well then I suggest seeing a therapist.

Go about my day as per usual. I am a Londoner.

soundwaves

>I suggest seeing a therapist
Tbf we were together for a very long time. And we were each other's first.

Does anybody else here have violent fantasies about race riots? Just imagining that riots broke out in London again, and the commentators shit themselves as they realise it's race-based, and just before they kill the feed the cameraman catches me smashing a bunch of nigger heads in with a cricket bat.

I want to know if I'm the only one, don't wanna mention this to my psychiatrist because he'd probably report me.

>4 years
are you me

I spend all my time thinking about how much I don't want that to happen

sounds bad all around, user.

yes, i dream of something higher scale though

He stayed in Paris a lot and enjoyed it no doubt, but that was more business, and London was more his style.

Very interesting information user. Please, tell us more about your secret violent political desires.

do you reckon you could beat ben franklin in a fist fight

Not really man... Apocalyptic fantasies are pure ego trips. They're all about having visceral control over other people in a life or death situation. Are you a narcissist?

Probably not. Unless you wake up every day knowing that you'll never be as happy as you used to be, and endlessly wishing that you would be able to die without making your family sad.

not me
nostalgia is for dummies

First Jewed, then 56%'ed. It's almost like a little Haiku about the story of the USA and Britain

Tbf I also have a dead-end job and no prospects, so my suicidal fantasies aren't just about my failed relationships. That's good, right?

you're less white than us mehemt

what sort of a name is nonoo

i have literally never known someone from with a degree who works above a call centre job or council job for 25k a year

wealth/job
face
height
personality
body
frame

>physics PhD
>Reading
Really not worth the crippling debt

I don't have a job
I've got a third in the shittiest meme degree imaginable from the eighth worst uni the country
i've isolated myself from all my friends
and i'm still a happy cunt

Be a maniac

Or a cuck

Why is there never balance to life? Jesus

GREAT MINDS LAD

Well, like me, Franklin was a lover, not a fighter. So we'd probably get drunk and call it good.

You're already starting to sound like a burger. Watch it.

>niggerball

He was 5'9 and probably watched sargon videos

W-we're still gonna make it, right?

>shittiest meme degree
media studies with internet culture?

no

smart. was hesitant to put height above personality but such are the times we live in and the slags decide

YAYA YAYA YAYA
YAYA YAYA YAYA
YAYA TOURE
KOLO KOLO KOLO
KOLO KOLO KOLO
KOLO TOURE
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

I've still got hope i'll make it
you'll make it too user

OH MANE MANE

DUDUDUDUDUDUDU

MANE MANE

is earning 25k a year at 18 gppd?

D
r
a
m
a

EERIE
I did the exact same thing

>music
spend spare time developing more useful skills

that's good

unironically females are so fickle that if you're a manlet, you best have at least 2 or 3 of the categories good listed else you may as well not bother

Still feel like i should go to uni but it looks like such a fucking meme

Unless you specifically need it for a job you want I wouldn't bother

There are no jobs.

>Both my sisters have PHD's one in neuroscience and the other in biology
>Both live in fancy houses with rich boyfriends
Christmas was fucking weird.

i can imagine

I'm so glad I have no siblings.
My hypothetical brother/sister would probably be a fucking brain surgeon or rocket scientist constantly making me feel inferior.

>No To Racism advertising board
Perfect.

GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

One of them said that I had little life experience and I banged my fist down on the table and said 'I have the MOST life experience at this table, I've had my nose broken 3 times..' and everyone laughed at me lmao

You are still free to feel inferior about yourself all on your own. This freedom is the beauty of being an only child.

3 times? how

Well yeah, but at least you aren't constantly comparing yourself to someone else/seeing the different way you are perceived by your parents.

Instead you've just got us. In saying that I'm oddly fond of your existence. Sort of like a really fugly garden gnome who through custom and becoming part of the well worn path I walk through life, is now something I treat with friendly contempt.

life experience is a subjective thing, but people seem to only count it as "real" life experience if you have commodified it

First time I got mugged walking home from uni at night
Second time I got battered walking in Edinburgh at night
Third time I got punched in my home city

This I am afraid.

Also what the fuck is my ID tonight.
>get DLUK'd