How to troll them?

So I see pic related 10-15 minutes drive away from where I live, taking suggestions on how to make them eat shit.

corvallis.craigslist.org/wan/d/pair-of-pussy-hats-wanted-for/6459783155.html

if its one of you faggots who did this well done.

Other urls found in this thread:

crabrevenge.com/green/
ci.brownsville.or.us/
corvallis.craigslist.org/wan/d/pair-of-pussy-hats-wanted-for/6459783155.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Head lice

Get them vagina shaped hats and rub them down with fish smells.

Make hats with pictures of them.
Get their name somehow? Rest is cake.

gonna respond with a burner email shortly, def gonna try to get a pic for sure..... thinking of telling them Iv been scammed b4 so I want pics or some shit.

Awaiting the perfect idea so I can stop being bored.

Another

Get thier address. Put up a Craigslist ad saying you want a large group of young black males to come fuck your wife. Send group of sex-crazed niggers to thier house. Might red pill them on the true nature of the negroid beast.

fuck his wife and then tell them you have a std. take a piss in their gaping mouths and never speak to them again.

Where’s Ed Gein when you need him? There was a man who could make a pussy hat.

They are liberals newfag, they already have std's from niggers.
If yall link me to something that looks like a pussy hat but is retarded as fuck that is

Racist, transphobic fuckers. Haven't they got the memo that pussy hats are hate symbols? Not all pussies are pink, and not all women have pussies.

Bump

kek if happens

>We could pay a small amount, or donate a modest amount of labor

So they're literally homeless? Those things are like $5.

I would, but I dont want to be an accessory to murder when the niggers chimp out as we know they will.

work is racist and homophobic user, this is fucking 2018 you cis white male, no wonder you are on this site.

fpbp

I want to know why they got rid of the pussy hats they had in the first place? Fucking poseurs.

These never work but I'll try it

▲ ▲

Wish I wasnt in oregon, then if they were niggers I could have them literally pick cotton for a few hours (we only grow corn and beans here)

forgot to change flag for this post, anyone know where to buy lice...?

>filename

fuck, found it but it cost more then I want to spend

crabrevenge.com/green/

You live in Albany? Kill yourself.

crabrevenge.com/green/

There are no blacks in Corvallis. It's like 86% white and 1% black

Hm Ed Gein...
Isn't he the Maiter D at Canal Bar?

brownsville, whitest town youve ever seen jamal, literally 100% white.

ci.brownsville.or.us/

Corn and beans? The fuck are you on about? Oregon grows grass, hops, hazelnuts, berries and cherries

someone please open this. No one is willing to take a look.
The file is las vegas shooters video supposedly

Brownsville is a shithole regardless of racial makeup. Tangent is unironically nicer than Brownsville.

Make multiple burner accounts, use a different one each day. Arrange to meetup for the sell and make them drive for as long as you can with each burner. See how long until they give up.

Tangent isnt bad, only problem yall have is homeless people fucking up your town.

literally the best idea iv seen yet, doing gods work user

>corvallis.craigslist.org/wan/d/pair-of-pussy-hats-wanted-for/6459783155.html
You should hire two prostitutes and send them to these people. Make sure you pay at least the half-day rate. Then tell them that you got them their pussy hats as requested. Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahah Hahahahahahhahahaha

best idea so far, if I go with this Ill also pay the prostitutes on the condition they snap some kind of pic and email it to my burner.

Will post results if I go with this in a few days.

>Go to slaughterhouse.
>Ask for cow vagina.
>Make hats using crude taxidermy.
>Show up in the guise of a trans post modern artist with your stinking cow vageen hats.
>Ummm, we had a knit hat in mind.
>Aren't you going to at least try them on? Do you have any idea how much effort and creativity I put into these?
>Start crying until they put the hats on.
>Tear off your wig and don a MAGA hat while laughing hysterically.
>Record the moment for posterity.
>Profit?