Oh user-san, we heard you don't like "used goods"

>Oh user-san, we heard you don't like "used goods".
>Don't worry, Senpai. We'll cure you of that illness.

But Sakura is a worse version of Kohaku's plot

BB is pure though. You should figure out what you're posting before spreading blatant lies.

They're pretty different overall. Similar backstory, very different current circumstances and internalization of their plights. Now Fujino's story is like a shitty Sakura

>We'll cure you of that illness.
How? I might as well fuck my overflowing trashcan instead.

I have no problems with used goods. They're cheaper and I can repair them when they break.

Yeah she is pure shit like CCC entire game

Kohaku is a lot more redeemable than Sakura and a better character by far. I've never felt like she was used goods, just a girl that got stuck in a shitty situation where all parties involved were unhappy (yes, even Makihisa).

Sakura's backstory on the other hand felt like it was written specifically to make the reader suffer as much as possible, they put everything in it, it's grotesque. As far as Fate tragic heroines go, Illya and Medea are better.

Fujino is pretty much proto-Sakura. Enjou is proto-Emiya and Kokutou proto-Shiki.

>Kohaku is a lot more redeemable than Sakura
>schemes to kill the one who saved her from Makihisa for shits and giggles, keeping her other tormentor alive and letting him fuck her for that purpose
Sakura actually killed her tormentors by herself, and wanted to just live peacefully before Zouken, Rin and Angra Mainyu provoked her into finally snapping.

I rather have "jail broken" goods.

Never mind, for some reason I forgot she let herself get fucked by SHIKI on a daily basis. What a slut.

Reminder that the climax of Akiha's route has Akiha getting fucked and mindbroken by SHIKI after Shiki's H-scene with her. People like to rag on Kohaku and Sakura for being "impure", but when you think about it, Akiha is the true NTR character of the Nasuverse.

>Taiga of all people complaining about virgin characters

>Sakura actually killed her tormentors by herself
After she gave in, the worst possible time, potentially dooming everyone while her boyfriend is busting his ass trying to save her.

The purple big tits is named Passionlip, right?
I have to say that is one fine chest, I believe she also has a move called "Breast Valley". Does she have the biggest tits in fate? Who held the title before her?

>After she gave in, the worst possible time, potentially dooming everyone
On the other hand, not giving in would mean that she'd have to either somehow beat Zouken then and there (and even then, they'd still need to destroy the grail), die (which might not be a real option either, what with Zouken having displayed necromancy powers), or be forced to turn into the shadow yet again once her body inevitably goes unconscious from exhaustion. Incorporating the shadow into herself ended up being what saved people in the end.

Those aren't even the best used goods to come out of Type Moon.

They legit scare the hell out of me.

Her character design is great but she's the sluttiest of them all. Worst girl.

A shame that was never intended, so everyone might as well have been as good as dead. But it worked out, so cool.

>implying that's a bad thing

She'd suck your dick if you asked.

I don't know about used.

More like for parts or for repair.

I'm not sure Shirou can actually fix Kohaku

But I've always liked you Kohaku-san!

Sakura is okay I guess. Still the by far my least liked F/SN heroine though. Never played CCC so I can't comment on the BBs.

I dont mind high quality used goods, as long she know how to fuck well and not just be a dead fish.

I'd use them to repair my erection, if you know what I mean.

She was emotionally tortured by Rin's "i will murder you" remarks when she needed support, on top of being in complete pain of being a grail (a pain that makes irisviel and illya faint and cease to function before they get on Sakura's level), darkened by the shadow of angra mainyu which slept walked and was horrified she found out and refused to sleep, after getting sword spammed by gilgamesh and stiching her body without knowing and the stress of shinji's death which led to her breakdown.

It wasn't even her rape and torture over the year but a pile of shit flung at her all of a sudden in a short time just as she tasted happiness for the first time. Her breakdown was completely justified.

Meanwhile, Kohaku was just an unlikeable murderous slut, who had a weak will despite having a supportive sister and Akiha caring about her sorry raped ass.

>A shame that was never intended
Literally Illya says so, did you play HF?

>Kohaku is a lot more redeemable than Sakura and a better character by far.

Kohaku decided to kill people that only happened to be related to the man who made her suffer (using a schmuck that happened to be adopted by him after he had had his whole family killed) and by the time the game takes place, her whole environment is benign and the two people she lives with are completely on her side, while she actively takes care of the only demented fuck still alive who actually hurt her so she can use him as a tool against people who never did jack shit to her.

She waited passively until the actual threat was dead to spring her epic revenge plan on innocent targets, because fuck it, she wanted someone to suffer and further torturing the drugged up psychopath she kept in their basement just wasn't cutting it anymore. And if that involved releasing said psychopath so he would kill random people in the streets and then turning another guy crazy so he would ALSO turn into a psychopath, well that was a small price to pay to witness the suffering of someone who actually cared for her.

The only way you can say this is if you have never played the game, or are an unsalvageable fanboy.

It's okay because Shiki fucked her before SHIKI did

Microgenetics man

>nun
>slut

She's the type of nun who believes that people need to release their desires on her to purify them.

Do your worst, I just finished reading Miss Don't Touch Me.

Oh, I have no problem with them. Just you.

>Nasu made two characters with dark backstories into joke characters
As expected from a mushroom, he lives up to his track record.