Bleach

Missstormcaller has posted a translation of Can't Fear Your Own World - first part of preview
missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/160279800132/cant-fear-your-own-world-part-1-full-translation

>If you wish to protect each of the heads of the five court nobles, then you must slaughter every foe from under the shadow of the leaves.
Looking forward to see how this passage came from a band of savage ragtags that Yamamoto and Unohana belong to.

You know what I hate?

Is this some sort of official material?

Narita's novel

I'm glad Rukiafags didn't completely chase her off.

>With the assistance of Inoue Orihime, many shinigami who were between the threshold of life and death were able to hold on to their lives, however the power of her “Sōten Kisshun” is not suited to recovery of lost spiritual pressure.
Narita, read the manga. She's able to restore reiatsu easily.

user, who gives a literal fuck about Orihime?

I just like consistency, especially with Narita.

me

Posting links to tumblr in the op post - that's a new level of degradation for Bleach threads.

>being this new
Fuck off.

You are trying too hard to fit in. Doesn't change the fact that you are cancer and these threads too.

It's a good start. Last Narita novel I had read was one of the Durarara sequel novels and I was pretty unimpressed with that. I think he was pressured to get those out quickly though.

>still complaining about the only person who gives us full translations
Keep posting.

No that was Tenshiscave.
Missstormcaller is a resilient RRfag.

You read the manga fag.

Bleach chapter 382 says hi.

>Being an RRfag.
Is there anything even more disgusting.

Being an irfag

She's able to restore Reiatsu.

>Being an ihfag

kek

Let's not start this shit again, please

Yes but her powers aren't suited to it, it takes too much out of her, that's what the manga and the novel is saying.

>aren't suited to it
They are suited for restoring reiatsu. She's just better at restoring physical body parts.
>it takes too much out of her
She's much, much stronger than she was during chapter 382. Furthermore, her conviction has never been more powerful after the Yhwach fight.

So what's the new Soul King supposed to be?

Yhwach's corpse.

>my headcanon displaces actual canon

This is seriously pathetic.

Considering how her power paled in comparison to kaido when it comes to restoring reiatsu, yeah her powers aren't suited to it. I mean can you cite me a chapter In manga where her powers were show to be great for healing reiatsu? Because the only times her powers and reiatsu came up in the same sentence in the manga, it only highlighted the shortcomings of her power.

>Halibel alive and rescued by Nel
Finally. Thanks, Narita.

Last novel confirmed it's Yhwach's corpse, interesting how they only refer to him as 'thing' so far in this novel

Please elaborate.
It's not that her powers aren't suited for it, it's just that it takes longer for her to restore reiatsu compared to healing wounds.

Wait, so how many novels are there and what happened in each?

Please cite evidence from the manga to support your claim.

What specific claim would you like evidence for?

Literally any of them.

me too

Again, what specific claim would you like evidence for?

Again, you've cited nothing for what you have claimed, whereas the user you've been replying to cited the exact chapter which backs his claim. If you can't cite the source for your claim, its headcanon.

I'm fully prepared to give evidence, user-kun. I'd just like to know what claim you want me to source.

Then do so.

Oh, you're being like this. Have a nice night, user.

fags

Exactly. Her powers take too long in fact, and it drains her physically that's why it's not suited for healing reiatsu. A squad 4 fag could do that in no time with enough stamina left for the rest of the fags that need healing. What Orihime's power excels at is physical healing. Still waiting for you to cite a chapter from the manga to prove her powers are suited for reiatsu restoration though. (Pro tip - you won't find one because there's only manga panels proving the opposite)

If you're not going to embrace the faggotry then get out of our country user.

The claim that Narita is making is that people died because they did not have their reiatsu restored properly. The following paragraph is also unclear.

>Even though wounds can be healed , if they are completely cured up to the point of their original spiritual pressures, the lives of other patients as well as Orihime’s physical strength itself would become unstable.

I'm not sure what Narita is trying to say here.

Faggotry is illegal in my country
Except when it's two chicks

Isn't it just saying "too many people are dead so Orihime is physically incapable of healing them all"?

Thank you for admitting that you cannot tell headcanon form actual canon. Sleep tight!

>would become unstable
That is what confuses me. I don't think that is what Narita is saying.

What? Where did it say people died because they didn't have reiatsu restored?

Also are you illiterate user?

That paragraph is clearly saying that if the patients were fully healed to the extent that they got back the original level of Reiatsu the had before, a) other patients would have been put at risk presumably from waiting around too long to receive treatment and b) Orihime's stamina is crap when it comes to restoring reiatsu so she would have exerted herself too much if she decided to restore the patient's reiatsu completely.

Oh, that makes sense.

Not him, but would it work if Orihime healed others while Squad 4 restored her reiatsu?

Me.

Chapter two when?

It says anything about Matsumoto?

May 12
Not yet.

No, not yet at least.

This whole novel is a giant setup.
Some thief stealing oetsu's swords and hisagi about to turn against the gotei like kaname cause there's some shady shit going on behind the scenes with the gotei and noble clans.
And that aizen speech is 2deep4me.

Hisagi wont do shit. In the epilogue chapter (10 years after the events in the novel) he was still a gotei member.

>tumblr

Orihime is built for literal fucks. Then again, that describes a lot of the women in this series.

I like how the story comes full circle and shows us that the real bad guys lie within the shinigami just as many people predicted. would've been awesome to see this in manga.

>aizen killed tousen as an act of mercy
>ichigo killed ginjo as an act of mercy

Hmm..

That can just mean he's pardoned and the whole thing is swept under the rug.

Is that a nipple I'm seeing?

I remember a part of a novel where him and Kira are standing in front of c46 to receive judgement because of their captains' crimes and betrayal.

She always wears something blue (quincy), red (shiniami) and yellow (divine color of the emperor) on all color spreads. Why?

Yes, but this would result in people who are in critical condition dying because they wouldn't be healed fast enough.

and what about Unohana

It's only the first chapter. Go to the OP and read it. I'm sure she'll be mentioned in the future. For now, just have a bit more patience.

Yamamoto vouched for them. Besides, Hisagi is as "guilty" as Iba which means none at all. It was only because he mouthed off that the C46 wanted to sentence him.

I wish that was in the manga, damn.

She's property of one who is tied to all these.

Cause those are primary colors

>property
Not nice.

Given how the art is one of the only reedeming feature of Bleach i fail to understand why would anyone read a novel.

Bump

Because Narita is a talented author, obviously?

Nah.

2nd CHAPTER OF HISAGI NOVEL IS OUT!

Jump books just tweeted it.

Stop lying user.

:))

Why

I'll be fucking mad if Unohana isn't the one that slaughtered all the heads of the 5 Noble Houses.

When she and Kenpachi were fighting in Muken, Kyouraku was reading documents about her that described her as
"Kyouraku:山じいに力を買われ隊長となる前は
Before having her prowess recognized by Old Man Yama and becoming a captain
Kyouraku:尸魂界史上空前絶後の大悪人
She was the most diabolical person that ever existed in Soul Society"

Given the intro of the story, it's obvious that the 5 heads were massive dickheads that did something unforgivable which led to the birth of the Soul King, something that Aizen called the "SS's original sin".

This and the in-manga innuendo that the Hollow might not have always existed, and we have something massive that those Nobles messed up back in the days, but true to Japan's custom, they hid it and covered everything with their status. Enter Kenpachi Unohana to serve them justice, which in turn gets her branded as the worst criminal.

Sounds reasonable to me.

I think the Soul King was someone like Ichigo, and the Soul Society wanted his power for themselves, and sealed him. He probably was an ally of theirs and they betrayed him. Their sin would be their greed to have control over the spiritual state of the worlds.

And perhaps the worlds used to be one, like Yhwach's plan, before the Soul King was sealed. Yhwach probably wanted the worlds back as they were originally before the Shinigami had their way.

:))

I still can't believe she jobbed like a faggot.

And for nothing at that.

At least Kenpachi will never lose another fight.

Yeah, because there is nothing to fight anymore.

I wouldn't say jobbed, by the power she displayed by sheer swordmanship alone - no kido, kaidou, shikai/bankai - she could have solo'd the entire Sternritter ranks, but she simply wasn't allowed to.

Real jobbers are the Visoreds et simila.

I just hope for a decent closure for her, even if it's through a flashback or something like that.

There's always the prisoners. Plus, he could probably beat Ichigo.

When does the last novel come out?

I want to know when we can stop talking about Bleach forever.

>proceeds to lose right afterwards to hands

>implying Kazui won't turn against SS after Aizen's sensei history lessons
Also, the fact that now those shitty RGs have been deemed literally immortal, kind of makes them undefeatable.

...unless Kenpachi decides to mow down the physical entirety of the Royal Realm along with them, that is.

Bleach 2 will be soon, user-kun. Bleach is forever.

>hands
*hand

You can stop now, no one forces you. Fuck back off to your d33p loli shit.

>Also, the fact that now those shitty RGs have been deemed literally immortal, kind of makes them undefeatable.
You gotta kill them all and never say their names. Wipe their names from history to make sure nobody utters them ever again.

Christ I miss my weekly dose of Kubo art

Only Murata compares and he doesn't do things with a fixed schedule

Mr. Kubo's wild ride never ends, does it?

>d33p

Is this some new reddit meme?