Moving to China, got a job there

Moving to China, got a job there.
The US is turning into a shithole.
Bye, retards.

lol enjoy your pollution

Better than being killed by a nigger.

You're afraid of being killed by niggers so you run away to China? Bye, retard.

pce

I hope you can at least speak some amount of Chinese, otherwise you're just gonna sit there, unemployed

>the US is turning into a shithole, so moves to china
>MFW I just moved back from china, an actual shithole, a few months ago.
LOL good luck with that, user. Hope you're going to shanghai and nowhere else. Even then, enjoy watching people shit on the street daily and breathing pure poison and shitting your brains out every day due to the food.

>got a job in China in 2018
>posting economics statistics from 2009 to justify decision
Don't even leave just neck yourself here.

English teacher?

>USA turning in a shithole
>moving to an actual shithole

user.....

If he's like... 22 years old, teaching english in china isn't the worst decision he could make. If that's the case, he'll go for a year, see an actual 3rd world shithole, come back to america, and kiss the ground once he gets off the plane - if he even makes it to one year. I've seen people quit china after a few weeks. Most fat spoiled americans cannot survive there.

If he's older than 24 he has no business teaching english in china and he's what the asians will call a "loser." Whatever. Better he rots and dies of lung cancer when he's 50 in china than stays here and uses up our social services.

Dumb gaijin.

Inland provinces are pretty comfy and untouched by communist infrastructure.

That's like saying Detroit represents every city in our country, which is completely false.

If you had half a brain you would understand that China's entire economy is a bubble that will plunge them into the nastiest of depressions. Not recession, depression.

My guess is around 2030 the entire thing implodes.

>never been to inland provinces
>never been to detroit
oh thanks for dropping by

1. You can't compare growth of developing countries and developed countries, it's meaningless

2. Debt should be considered as a percent of gdp

3. Trade deficit isn't really an issue provided it doesn't get out of control

Cao ni ma

get stats for 2016, our debt is 20 trillion now

>never left his room
>never left his city or state
>doesn't have a job
oh thanks for dropping by

>attorney
>white, speaks fluent chinese
>lived in china for 5 years
sure if you say so, my guy.

Anyway, OP, if I were you, I would go for one year, teach shitty english to chinese at a university in podunkistan, and then come the fuck home and get a real job. Stay away from shanghai, there's nothing real there. Beijing is good for a few trips so you can see the cultural shit, and that's about it - trust me, you don't want to live there. If you didn't already pick your place to go, I'd recommend anywhere north and northeast. Try Changchun, Baoding, Shenyang, etc. I haven't spent much time in southwest china but I don't like southern chinese (northern are better) and I wouldnt' recommend that you go there as a noobie. Chengdu is nice but just a big ugly city, etc.

Literally them and Russia and Iran are only 3 to stand up to moneymen and (((them)))

Go for it.

Fuck off they're full.

Have fun with the gutter oil

>teach shitty english
It's physics and I got a professor position

Be sure to let you associates know how interested you are in Chinese culture by talking about Tienanmen Square when ever the opportunity arises.

Good for you.

Heres some opinions and positions for you.

If anyone asks you dont drink. Especially not baijiu, it makes you sick.

Mao, was essential for china to leave Qing dynasty. Never mention the killings.

China is a beautiful country, you can tell that the new generation respects the environmwnt more than previous.

You look forward to a prosperous relationship between the USA and china.

The daiyou islands are chinese.
Japan is really eastern chinese island, its only a matter of time before reuniting.

Lhasa are dumb barbarians.

Vetnamese are scummy barbarians.

This is a start.

Thyroid cancer in 2 years time. Highly survivable but can spread regardless. Enjoy it and screencap this.