God bless America

god bless America

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jassballs_/status/952309334767104000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope he dies desu.

>up to 4 weeks to 1 year
What a fucking travesty of sentence construction.

their a bunch of jews hope he dies.

Good.
Why the fuck should an illegal get a heart transplant over an American citizen?

fake and gay, they have to go back to their shithole

This guy may need a heart to live, but you're truly the heartless one

Not good enough. Every second he's in that hospital is more tax dollars wasted. Pull the plug right fucking now and toss him on the street.

I dont know of anyone realizes but pol is made up of about 75% 20 somethings. The whole "old white racist" meme is a pile of dogshit. The Republicans ican party is alive and well and more conservstive than ever

Why did the man leave his home country? Was it a shit-hole?

Why doesn't one of his fact manners donate theirs to help him?

This.

Can I go to Mexico and get a heart transplant? Fuck no. Infact, I would be lucky to not get decapitated or raped etc.

I wouldn't even be able able to get a heart transplant for free as a US citizen.

Fuck her.

Kek

fuck him. shoulda stayed home.

Why give a fat fuck a new heart?

Oh shit, he's gonna need a fucking skin graft after that sick burn.

>muh feels

The canuck is right. Plenty of Americans also have families who love them and ate supposed to be forced to compete with foreigners for extremely scarce organ resources in their own country? Fuck YOU.

maybe you can find a heart in mexico

Are we gonna ignore the fact that this dude is like 600lbs. Even IF he was a citizen he would be dead last on the priority list.

>2 pics that will make you say “fuck Americans, We need to give all of our money to illegals!”

>This guy may need a heart to live, but you're truly the heartless one
That's got to be the gayest post I've ever seen.

maybe he should stop eating so much

Literally not our problem. Go back to your shithole puto.

We 12 year old girls now

>not a legal US resident
and whose fault is that?

too bad you really seem to need it, like most itt

>Obese Illegal can’t get treated the same as legal citizen when his fat heart dies
This is exactly why they must go.

Well I guess we'll save the cost of a plane ticket

Agreed

lol im 2nd generation american my grandma if from Spain and Grandpa from Mexico honestly i have no sympathy for him its not our fault hes illegal and now hes trying to guilt trip his way into us treating him

I highly doubt it's because he's illegal. Looks pretty fucking fat. For Christ's sake you can see his man tits from under the blanket.

He had his chance and destroyed his heart with a shitty life style.

I'm going to make a bunch of assumptions, but I'm not sure he would get a heart transplant even if he was a legal citizen. I'm not even sure citizenship matters as far as transplant lists are concerned. Now this gentleman in the picture looks incredibly obese. Maybe not my 600lb life obese, but closer to 300lbs than 200lbs. Due to the scarcity of donor organs, especially hearts you have to show certain behavior adjustments in diet/exercise before they will even put you on the list. Otherwise they are giving a healthy heart to someone who is just going to fuck it up.

Youre so fucking moist.

They should put in a cow heart. Only thing strong enough to sustain him.

Post feet.

Ho dos not no da way! I pray yur family gets ebola!

look how fat that dude is. no too bad.

Reddit alert

Deport him! I think he'll get his heart transplant in the shithole he came from!

It's heartless to deny a heart to someone who's not a criminal. Non-criminals should get priority over criminals.

So he can get on dem programz and so Maria can pop out another 15 spic kids.

He's lucky he was even allowed in the hospital.

I bet a fucking white man would be the one to surgically save him.

It's probable that he's denied for multiple reasons with morbid obesity being one of them. Heart surgery isn't easy in normal cases and surgeons are very leery of patients that big. But you can't social media whore on "my dad is too fat for a complex operation"

Also Reddit alert

he got denied because he's such a fat fuck, not because he's not a citizen. they could put a new one in but it'd just fail in under a year. his heart gave out because he's a huge fucking beaner blob.

He was denied to be put on the list because he's 250lbs too fat, not because he's not a citizen
Even if he was a citizen, he was not gonna get a transplant

Someone else (a LEGAL citizen) will die because that illegal fat fuck will steal the heart

Open bob.

Heart transplant researcher here. He’s probably too fat for a transplant right now judging by those pictures

wtf I love Sup Forums now

He's a criminal. Crossing the border illegally is a crime.

illegal=criminal

WE WUZ TWEEEEEEEEEENNNNNZZZZ

Good
Hope he dies

Sharpie in the pooper.

Assholes like this are why health costs are so high.

Plenty of Americans also have families who love them and ate supposed to be forced to compete with foreigners for extremely scarce organ resources in their own country? Fuck YOU.

I bet even a short wall could have kept this guy out. He doesn't look like a good climber.

Stick around, that's entry level.

Can probably buy one fresh from the cartels.

Aren't some forms of care covered from Obamacare or did that get rolled back while I wasn't paying attention?

Is that actually how it works? Based.

Also, all of you celebrating misfortune are morally impoverished and as dead inside as the average postmodernist.

Good, he broke the law and has been taking advantage of this nation. One shouldn't break the law and be rewarded.
This is his punishment.

Trudeau invited them all to Canada where health care is free. Gas up the car and head north.

not really. health care costs are high because americans get quality healthcare. speak to anyone in a socialized medicine country and they'll tell you how anything but the absolute basic items arnt done. low skilled doctors, long waiting lists, the majority of services other than immediately life saving cheap procedures are done. these pro-boner cases are tax writeoffs anyway.

Why doesn't he just go back to a country he is a citizen of and get a heart transplant there?

Found a donor heart.

Or just twinkies leading into a pit

>American donates heart
>More hearts are needed than donated
>Let's not give this heart to another American who needs it just as badly, let that person die to save a stranger and outsider instead.
He's not heartless by any means, you are merely delusional and dangerous. You are the type of person to doom friends and family to death and worse in your attempt to save a stranger. You're a liability and danger to those around you who care about you and about whom you should care yet do not as you care more for looking like a good person.

thats pretty homosexual

Because it’s a shithole

>be manipulative spic female
>muh daddy too fat for gibz n sheet
>gets on Twitter...
>Rayciss Blumpf no give daddy heart!!!1!
>Fuk wuhite peepole!!!1!!!
>Waaaahhhh snif snif

No we need to build a northern wall for when the snow nigger country collapses and they all try to move her so they can vote in the next collapse.

THEN GO TO MEXICO AND GET A HEART TRANSPLANT. THERE'S PLENTY OF DECAPITATED BODIES WITH SPARE HEARTS OVER THERE

This.

She got a GoFundMe started for this. Not for the heart transplant but to hire a lawyer to sue the hospital for not helping her father

Such is the funny semantics involved with illegal residents that would make anyone suspicious of them. (And somewhat justifiably so)

They are literally in the country by committing a crime. The very first thing they did in the country they live in is commit a crime.

Is being kept alive at Tax payer expense while Citizens have to pay for insurance
Demands American Citizen be denied heart in favor or illegal

He should be sent back in a Ambulance, see if a Mexican Hospital will give him a heart

I imagine they know he's going to die due to other circumstances, but "being denied due to national origin" is guaranteed to rack up money on their GoFundMe page.

They're shilling to get money before the fucker dies. This is as degenerate as it gets.

Though it may replace the gaping void in your ass, it won't be able to fix the gaping void in your soul.

That only works in the case of an infalliable justice system. The triage process should be applied as per usual, and in this case, it was.

I thought the hospital gown was a blanket at first. I'm still not sure but he genuinely looks to be as big as my mattress.

Not all of them enter illegally, so it's only a civic offence once their visa expires. That's how it works in Canada, anyways.

hail Commodus

It's like you guys switched flags

only arguments against this are emotional liberals...well played user.

He is illegal, deport him back to his shithole, see if they care about heart transplants.

He has to go back. It's that simple.

>this one hasn't done anything wrong since he overstayed his visa
>let's reward him so more come!

NEW HEART NOW, SENIOR.

mobile.twitter.com/jassballs_/status/952309334767104000 Here’s the link since I never posted it

oh noooo that sucks

Good. Less illegals the better

PLACE HEART HERE ->

Never wish death on someone. That is childish.

>mfw Reading this story then reading this thread

But what about all of those amazing dcotrs in his home country? Why can't they give him a transplant?
Also, if you get yourself to 600 pounds, I don't feel like you deserve a new heart. You put yourself in that situation, just like if a chain smoker needed a new heart

Link you stupid faggot.

Entry isn't always illegal though. As far as I know the US is the same as Canada where so long as they didn't enter illegally it's only considered a civil offence (but even then we aren't strict on entering illegally, and the penalties are quite severe for overstaying if I recall correctly).

Hope you die too.