Other urls found in this thread:

orthochristian.com/106805.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck that commie faggot
#NotMyPope

Don't build a wall around the country.
Build a wall around the welfare state.
>also, destroy the welfare state because it is immoral

Then I am a sinner as I make this Earth my paradise.

The Pope knows nothing about Jesus.

Can christcucks be anymore cucked at this point ? How can they deny that this guy is not only am embarrassment but really fucking evil ?

This pope is the harbinger of the antichrist. Everything he says is poison and he can suck my dick dry.

He is the Antichrist

Please stop using words you don't understand.

orthochristian.com/106805.html

Will migrants sacking of the Vatican be the final straw?

Hopefully I get to watch it on tv.

Can't wait!

He is the false prophet the bible says that will place the antichrist into power.

Christians especially Catholics are delusional. Somehow they think they have common ground with Muslims while seeing the mostly atheist Europeans as more of a danger to their beliefs. They genuinely think they can work together and come back to relevancy if they cooperate and help Muslims take root in Europe.

Why would I give a fuck what some heretic says?

That's literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Do they know anything about history ? Who convinced them of this ?

this place would be better without american shitposting faggots

And what exactly did I get wrong by stating he’s a harbinger of the antichrist, fren?

>Catholicism is the true christianity
Lol Cathlocucks will totally ignore that Francis is far from the worst pope they've ever had.

You know what I mean

Jope

can you be more specific? flesh it out a bit

How soon will this cuck build a mosque in Vatican?

I'm Catholic but fortunately, it's blind rage and utter hatred that makes me hostile to migrants, not fear.

Jesus would also convert them away from their blood-soaked jihad obsession. We can't do that, so no.

They themselves, because they're retarded. They've been diminished in influence and importance to an extreme degree and still in decline. From telling everyone how "it's the same god" to how "they're brothers and sisters in faith" to other nonsense they're trying to chum up with muslims who are up and coming hoping to ride their tailcoats. As they're convinced their ideas and goals align in many ways.

"And come on, history is like in the past people have moved on from that!" They the same as many leftists can also not fathom that people would act and behave in any other way than they do. That they'd be willing to give their life or kill for a cause as they would never be willing to do so.

I heard they make good lampshades.

>mfw spics "dislike" this pope

BRING PACK JUAN FUCKING NIGGERS

Schönborn soon lads.

Fuck man its like Christfags are basically just leftists who pretend to believe in a higher power

i’m happy every single pope since at least the 1600s is rotting in hell right now.

Fuck this guy. He is such a phony. There is 10000% no way he isn’t involved in some capacity with kiddy diddling. And I’m sure much worse.

Then the Vatican should he the first to accept all those migrants.
Practice what you mother fucking preach.

CHRIST
KEKS
KIKE
ON
A
CROSS

Even my Catholic family are fucking embarrassed now, they're anti immigration but what can ya do? The popes infallible ;) Just gotta suck it up goy, turn the other cheek goy.

Are you talking about John Paul?
Because's he's dead

Jesus probably would not

Thanks God, i'm Orthodox.
Remove kebab

Modern Catholicism is weak and decadent. Christianity needs a religious revival or our values will fall forever. Unless Paganism could take hold. The issue with Paganism for me and other Christians is that it failed, and was degenerate.

Nobody takes this gay pope seriously, do they?

A third world pope supports the destruction of Europe, what a surprise.

>fear
I don't understand this tactic. I don't think I've ever felt fear as an adult.

You can be compassionate toward refugees without letting 10 million of them flood your continent.

The Church should focus on helping them survive in their shithole homelands rather than inviting them to Europe and America.

Francis can fill out a 3-T form for the migrants.

Only in the west is it expected for everyone to cuck their entire countries over for people from shitholes.

Yeah, no. Sage Vult.

The Pope is illegitimate and is a worshiper of the beast. The true servants of the Lord our God will reject this heretic and all of his blasphemy. On the day of judgement, his lying tongue will be torn from his throat and he will be cast into the lake of fire.

>Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>Revelation 13:2 - And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

How is it a sin? Where des it say in the 12 commandments that i have to let a bunch of sand niggers invade my country is the pope satan or did he forget about the crusades

Fear? Hahaha. This isnt about fear old man. Cant you see what scum they are?

>Are you talking about John Paul?
>Because's he's dead

I am aware of that

>1000 years ago
>Pope declares huge Crusade on the sand niggers
>now
>washes sand nigger feet
Holy shit, what happen to the Catholic blood?

The pope is a faggot. Cum for brains asshole.

So when is the Vatican taking in its fair share?

I'll chip in to have a massive Mosque built there.

Go wash some feet of some refugee you cuck faggot christians and catholics. We need to rid the world of your kind along with the rest of abrahamic religions.

Christianity itself is a sandpeople religion, invading the West. Of course it wants to help its sister Abrahamists invade the West too. Whites, dump Cuckianity already. Christmas isn't about Christ, it's about surviving the winter through kindness and reciprocity. Fuck the sandpeople and their beliefs -- they're coarse and rough and they get everywhere.

And replace it with what exactly you subhuman shitter? You want to see what happens when you remove Christ from the West? take a look at the average leftist.

oh boy the vargists are in full effect, why dont you go murder some white people and flee to france?

>just sleep next to the mad dog, you'll be fine
>pitbulls are all really sweet things, honest, just a few bad apples from bad handlers giving the rest a bad rep!

>Leaf

They cucking to the left in hope of attracting them to Christianity.

Fact is more and more people are becoming atheist/agnostic or even converting to Islam which doesn't cuck it's self.

Why does he live in a city surrounded by a huge wall if he's not scared? Now that I think about it, this cuck Pope deserved that Undertale Steam code and nothing more.

>listening to the current libfag pope
>ever
Not even once, bro.

This pope has ruined the position. Bring back crusaders...

>emotional metadata

lol

catholics*

He's talking out his ass. You're somehow getting that Christians are to blame out of their shit ass governments opening their borders and purposely flooding their countries.

suicide is a sin

I'm so sure Jesús would accept them. Just like he accepted the money lenders in the temple. People always seem to forget that.

People who don't accept immigrants aren't christian.

PIC RELATED !!!!!!!!!!

/BREAD

Christians are weak traitors, real pagans would stand up for themselves.

anyone else still have that uneasy feeling about how the last Pope stepped down and this one was completely out of left field as being chosen, something feels off about it all

>implying fagans are even able to stand up

Our current prime minister is a devout Christian and offered his fucking house to refugee, and the church is publicly sheltering illegal migrants.

Organized Christianity is part of the problem, whether you want to see it or not. They are for the forced multiculture at least as much as leftists are.

>"ze Joooz"

>its a sin to be afraid says person who is so afraid of dying that needs bulletproof shields all the time

Reminder than no true catholic supports this faggot that wants to appeal to all audiences.
>being gay is ok!
>not believing in God is ok!
>women being bishops? aOK!
This guy contradicts the bible and thinks he can get away with it? My pastor is furious at the guy for making christianity a mockery. There is a clear difference between being kind and stupid. Religion is not something you can/should change.

Yes, Christcu-I mean Christian brothers, accept them. After all, didn't Jesus say love your enemy and give your enemy your cloak.

Yes bring in hordes of african and middle eastern muslims who actively harm christians in their home countries. Great idea Pope fuckhead.

Heretic mutt.
People like you are the reason jesus was betrayed.

>Jesus say love your enemy and give your enemy your cloak.

Luke 6:27-36

[27] "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, [28] bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. [29] If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. [30] Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. [31] Do to others as you would have them do to you.

[32] "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. [33] And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. [34] And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. [35] But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. [36] Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

WRONG FUCKO, JESUS WOULD HAVE KILLED THEM DEAD.

He didn't build the wall, so your statement is valid, Juan.

faggot

> He didn't build the wall
He didn't tear it down either you German faggot. Go sit on your uncles lap and spin.

how many migrants has he taken in?

oh, everything the ruling forces do not want is a sin and gets people burning in hell.
Just like in the middle ages.

When do people realize religion is just a tool to control people and not a true story.

It amazes me how people, after hundrets and thousands of years, still buy into this scam.

Yep.
Tear down something so historical.
You mutts are really dense.

What's wrong, Uberto?

>tell other people they're sinning
>calls themselves "father/pope" even though it specifically says not to do so in the bible
>worships idols and deifies things other than God
>repeats prayers as if they are magical spells, even though it says not to in the bible
Matthew 7:3-5

KILL THE FUCKING POPE

Next christfaggots will be saying defend Israel and the jewish people with everything we have

go ahead

Jesus whipped (((them))) out of his house (the church) because they were making it into a den of theives and liars, so what's the difference with what we want to do?

If Jesus was hostile to potentially dangerous people he wouldn't have been nailed to a fucking cross

>When do people realize religion is just a tool to control people
When do people realize bbc is just a tool to controll german woman?

Christfaggots have been helping niggers by sending their daughters to do missionary work in Africa. Also you christcucks are behind a lot of the refugee wanted shit in america. Tucker debated a christfaggot wanting to let refugees in

All in the name of progress. They want to get rid of all other culture too, so why not start with that?