Tfw the US hasn't annexed us yet

>tfw the US hasn't annexed us yet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_units_of_the_War_of_1812
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't wanna annex you. We will rake you out of existence.

americans are not merciful. they want us to suffer for a while before they put us out of our misery.

We'll take Quebec off your hands, but that's the best we're willing to offer right now

>that prime minister
Based Quebeckers, am I right?

I will give you one poutine if you invade right now

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

Threadly reminder to stop voting for and stop hiring Roman Catholics.

How about we overthrow the Government and put the Tories back in power as our puppets?

>>tfw the US hasn't annexed us yet
the simple reason is because Canada currently has the world's most glorious leader. Praise be to Canada.

>he doesn't want hot French Canadian women
You sir, have no vision

If Quebec goes full nationalist and the debt is too much to handle could Trump just buy us out?

tbqh it cant happen soon enough.

I'll throw in a Beavertail

bcuz they're still too scared from the ass whooping back in 1812 and that we burnt down their white house.

YOU WANNA GO MOTHERFUCKER?????

>we

I've got JDM cars newer than 25 years........

You mean white women with french accents. Pathetic

Canada is rightful American clay. We will take back what is ours soon.

Can Canada Un-Federalize and reapply for Dominion status? Probably better off that way and I’m not being ironic.

Empire forever.

California 2.0

Fuck that. I mean, maybe Alberta, but your garbage healthcare system has gotta go.

We already have problems, why would we add more?

could you imagine having to put up with liberal Canadian cities after already having to deal with places like California?

Why do we want a bunch of chinks and leftist? Fuck that.

>Being literally this much of a cuckold

Alberta isn't Alberta anymore.

t: born and raised Albertan.

To be fair I am tripping over myself to move to the states. This shithole is way too far gone.

It fucking pisses me off as canadian its almost impossible to move to the states whereas mexicans can break the law openly and be welcomes as dreamers.

Bring it. You no longer have the T.

We beat you,
The Gooks beat you
You can't even subdue a bunch of Dooncoons

You've become an army of Negros, Beaners, and gays.
You've got like 20K tranny soldiers. Last I checked, we only have 3 just cause we feel sorry for em.

You're become subdued by a bunch of neurotic Semites who inseminate or Black your women from the heartland.

Shame...

To be fair

A Canadian raised irregular troops whooped the American army up and down the border. You vastly outnumbered us and you got rekt

Also quite a few of the soldiers involved in burning the whitehouse were raised in Canada.

Source me that shit. Sounds interesting.

I could go for that..

Dude step the fuck down

our prime minister gives a terrorist millions because people imprisoned him for being terrorist.

On top of that learn about vietnam. Compare those casualties between the US and Vietcong and tell me that the vietcong somehow "beat " the US.

They won, but they didnt win militarily

RT

nice reference i respect your mind

He has nothing of a quebecer, didnt even grow up there. Like his father, he's dying to unleash the army on them.

I've been saying this since I was 8 years old...

Canada is our rightful Lebensraum. BUT it's not worth it to take if we can't even sort ourselves out.

Lads, what do I do if the US invades? Potshot out of downtown skycrapers with my .308? Or concede and use the time to murder as many trannies and chinks as possible and accept US annexation?

>Canada didn't become a country until 1867
>Canadians burn down the white house in 1812
Somthin's not adding up

Its actually an interesting question. I would actually like joining the United States

That said being invaded would result in me being conflicted. Do I die fighting based off spite ?

its hard for me to get around with any sense of honour knowing I capitulated

So a people does not exist until they have a flag ?

You are an israel shill arent you.

Take Canada? And turn America into a left wing shithole? No thanks

I know right. Say one has a few thousand rounds (legally) horded up in a downtown condo. One could probably use the confusion to cleanse the place of a few undesirables before order is restored.

Be our Austria. After eliminating all undesirables and locking up white liberals, we'll give you the opportunity to vote in a plebiscite. We belong together.

Bill is that you

WE WUZ ARSONS N SHEEEIT

Why would they annex us? They are shipping us all their illegals

is it weird referring to the US as America? isn't Canada in North America?

For what? Hasn't Canada learned yet that we do our best to ignore you?

Canada might not have achieved confederation till 1867 but it's not like the ppl and military units appeared after confederation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_units_of_the_War_of_1812

Yeah you guys can have Quebec (aka white Mexico).

Hey, Yanks how does it feel declaring independence and getting suppressed by the British when you could have achieved a non-violent independence a few years later on similar terms to Canada?

Yeah. I'm also conflicted. I'd probably purge the minorities too, assuming that's the occupation's goal. More likely, the occupation is a ZOG operation to purge the hwites so a Jewish upper class can take over unopposed.

But why call them Canadians then? Wouldn't they be Brittish?

your not worth annexing. your idea of a government operation is to send some tards with hunting riffles on a plane into japan during peace time unannounced only to never get out of the air port despite coming out of the gate guns loaded and firing

you may as well be asking why we dont annex the dominican republic

We are the only relevant country in North America.

With that said... pic related

All banter aside, how would you actually feel about the US annexing Canada? What terms would you like to see met before the US officially swallows your nation up? Once annexed how would you feel about Dad (UK) not inviting you over for the holidays anymore?

We don't take losers. Go beg someone else kiddo

I just kinda want to be rid of Trudeau and most of parlement, could be "takeover and leave" like you smucks did with Japan. Though what would be better is Canada's nationalists to come out of the woodworks and refuse the cucking because the problem isn't with just the liberals.

>its almost impossible to move to the states whereas mexicans can break the law openly and be welcomes as dreamers
Now you know why Americans are angry.

>ZOG operation to purge the hwites so a Jewish upper class can take over unopposed
Implying that hasn't already happened in Canada.

I’ve always thought that America should own everything south of the St Lawrence River. It’s a very natural border.

The latter.

we could ban together while gassing all the liberals and shitskins and carve our own destiny

Half those battalions are colonial volunteers. Which I'm pretty sure means Canadian.