Oprah BTFO

My grandpa posts this sort of thing on facebook but links it from like tea party patriots or whatever as well as posting legit fake news

Oprah talks about stopping sexual harassment but her African school got in trouble for molesting and raping young girls

She will annihilate Trump tho. That's why they are pre-shilling. She is much richer than Trump and is self made and has a higher IQ while doing the exact same thing Trump does which is basically sell snake oil with her name on it. She will easily unite the Obama-Hillary coalition and get all the white suburban moms as well.

lost it at higher iq lol!

she does have a higher iq tho. She made 4 billion and came from nothing. Trump is a little faggot who won the birth lottery

Add:
>i rape and sacrifice children
and she'd be the (((pope))).

>more articulate
>richer
>self-made
she unironically has a higher IQ. still a nigger though

>milo profile pic
>calls self deplorable

HUGE FAGGOT

This.
You can't meme the fact that she earned everything she has by herself.

I think user means higher IQ than Mooch. Seriously read mooch's college dissertations. Anyway Oprah is not happening. Mooch is running and will lose.

Remember when she admitted to fucking her Uncle?

People over 40 remember, thats why she doesn't have a show on tv anymore.

>self made

Top fucking kek I bet you're one of these retards who claim rap "music" is urban poetry or some shit. 7/10 made me laugh.

Mooch as in THE Mooch?

sorry Mohammed but she is self made there is no way you can spin this that will work.

THE MOOCH YESSS QUEEN. She will run and she will lose. Watch carefully how they torpedo every candidate.

>The Mooch is a girl

No one has ever looked at her under a microscope.

There was a model who claimed she pimped her to Weinstein. Her school in Africa also got caught molesting children.

No one has ever looked at Oprah under a microscope. She will also not damage her brand like this.

She does not have more money than Trump. Why are people repeating this?

you're kidding?

damn

i remember her talk show was basically jerry springer: the black female edition
funny how selective peoples memory can be