Why do so many Americans look Mexican?

Why do so many Americans look Mexican?

that's not roger stones mestizo daughter

HURR DURR CUZ LE %21%

That looks like a hispanic black person. Not even mestizo.

Because so many Americans are Mexican. It doesn't take an intellectual to understand this.

americans are white, not brown or black

>That looks like a hispanic black person
more like amerindian

mutts in 321

White women want to be Latina now. Look at Kylie Jenner. They get their lips done and get fat injected into their asses. They dye their hair black and get tans. They start dressing like Hispanic girls and listen to hip hop. They get black hairstyles like cornrows and begin using the word "nigga". It's sad, really.

basic gestalt

Because America is full of them since our Kike politicians opened the borders. America was basically a pure white European nation before 1965. Politicians must hang.

High waisted pants look so fucking bad on women. In shocked that look ever returned.

because Mexico is in America.

Those are the real Americans.

Race dosen't exist

Lol

i think you mean american

I wonder..

What a mystery I tell ya.

Because most light-skinned mexicans have majority spaniard dna and spain historically mixed with their roman/arabic conquerors. A better question to ask is why so many hispanic american women look similar american women of middle east and north african descent.

tfw more attracted to latinas than white women

If it's a nice trad latina girl vs some rotten brained purple haired white girl then probably yeah.

I like that look desu