Dragon Ball Super

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6TAtIeKM5M
youtube.com/watch?v=yP10r0REaFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dainanauchu is superior

Is it just me or is DBZ abridged waaaay better than it should be?

Like yeah you'd expect it to be funny but it's way smarter and more quotable than you'd think - I almost feel like if those guys were working in a big studio they'd be really successful.

The thing I usually have against parodies is that they can take away some of the magic from the og show and yet with Abridged I feel it actually just adds to the franchise.

Sure you can say it's much easier to add/parody a show than create one from scratch, which is true. But all the call backs, endlessly quotable lines and a sense of characterisation thats so hilariously spot on, it's arguably way more consistent than the show - which again is the opposite to what you'd expect, as parodies often just make the characters crazy versions of their former selves for a cheap laugh.

Even just little things like trunks suddenly saying 'crap baskets' after hearing gohan say it for so long, isn't just funny but adds a real sense of weight and plausibility to the world of the show.

Anyone else think this is kinda crazy? Like If I feel the need to get a DB fix I usually end up opting for abridged over Kai and noticing extra little inside jokes or even have my attention drawn to details in the relationships of certain characters from the og show.

>when you guys think caulifa and fembroly are different characters

Why do so many people think that these are 2 different characters? Literally the only differences are the hair and clothes. It's obvious that Cabba's going to recruit her, then clean her and give her some new clothes before the ToP

She replaced Videl

Wait till you get to SAOA, that is the only version of the show anyone should see.

clean her up*

People are confused because they seem different personality-wise, even though we've seen about 2 whole seconds of each one with no dialogue

I hope she gets SPOPOVICH'D

yeah, she will become civilized

SPOILERS RIGHT FROM DAIZENSHUU

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

toyotaro is gay

Because they literally did a personality change hence the left one being removed from the OP.

She's shit.

Would be too good for nu-Dragon Ball.

>SPOPOVICH'D

It was pretty good for a while but now it just feels like a joke dub rather than an actual parody. Also, the Broly movie was easily their least funny movie special.

Why are Gohan and 17 getting a lot of hype in recent episodes?

Are they gonna be relevant at the ToP?

>hates Dragon Ball Super for power level inconsistencies and Future Trunks asspull
>praises O MY RUBBER NEN hunter x hunter and plot armor no academia

weebfags btfo

Dosed

Why are the opinions about Zamasu/Black so polarizing and dividing among the fanbase?

A lot of people either call him the best and most developed villian of DB or the worst villian of the whole franchise.

Who are you quoting?

because most of the dragon ball fanbase didn't got mentally older at all, that's why they can't love Zamasu for the amazing character/villain is

He got mad because he was BTFO in a sparring session.

He's super shallow but he has a lot of charisma. If you don't care about the latter then he's just another run of the mill villain.

>Gokufags trying to hijack the thread and failing miserably

Because unlike most dragonball villains he had a motive that kind of made sense, but then the whole thing fell apart with Black and fusion and timelines

the QUALITY moments took away from the tension.

(you)

i prefer the right more because it felt more original left was just saiyan momo
she's the new tomboy of the series

Does anyone have that shot of Black and Zamasu's face matched up against each other when telling Trunks that everything was his fault?

>Sup Forums
Please go back to your shithole.

>Implying she's not going to do the SPOPOVITCHing

The left one was never in the opening (other than a brief appearance in a group shot behind Jiren), only in the preview for the arc. They cut out the transformation in the opening, and only show her as FemBroly. They also removed Frost transforming from his first form into his third.

Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=F6TAtIeKM5M
Opening
youtube.com/watch?v=yP10r0REaFA

I actually like his introduction in the manga. It really helps you understand his point of view and his road to hypocritical butchery.

But then he started fighting and the amount of shit that is going on is simply retarded. Immortality, time travels, different universes, suddenly SSB transformation not being taxing, fusion working differently than people thought etc.

RUNNING OVER THE SAME OLD GROUNDS

AND WHAT HAVE WE FOUND?

THE SAME OF FEARS

WISH YOU WERE HERE......................

Zamasu ressurection arc when

>WAAAAAAHHHH my family was garbage and they made me a tripfag

Was it autism? Will it ever be topped?

CUS IS AN EVIL MURDER LOLI ANGEL

Post lewd angels right now or your Universe gets deleted

Zamasu and Black should have been completely separate. A rouge kai was interesting enough by itself, and evil Goku is something that 13 year olds have wanted forever. It really ended up being a fucking slop of a storyline

user, I want you to go back to the "sob story" and read it carefully.

>You think that was an insult
It was hot.

Its cheesy but above the voice acting and the funny writing, you can tell that they really love the series even when they are poking fun at it. That's what makes it so re watchable for me, they understand the characters and what people love about them enough that most of the jokes actually feel natural.

I think things really slowed down once they got to Perfect Cell but now that the Cell Games are really about to start I think they'll get their groove back. They have a lot of good material to work with coming up.

it should've been Goten... like from another reality, i dunno, maybe that one where Goku and Chi-Chi died but someone else raised him, maybe a kaioshin, hell, even Zamasu himself

it would be way better imo... even though it would be edgy as fuck it would be nice to see some development to goten

>whiteknighting a tripfag
Fucking kill yourself.

I'm still 100% certain she was not wearing a shirt in that scene.

Are they going to do the buu saga or stop after Cell?

I'm not whiteknighting him, I'm just letting you know it wasn't real.

Sure, slutpup

She's going to be all Tsundere for Cabbage isn't it?

She's going to bully him hard

I'm not talking about the retarded dragon ball fake story that he made up to "troll" people you incompetent fool, i'm talking about this

Look it up on an archive if you want to stop acting like a dumbass

Por favor, existe algum tupiniquim nesse tópico?

I remember something about them saying they wouldn't do Buu years ago, but I can see that changing.

Fuck off pedro and hang yourself

At the rate they're going, they'll never GET to Buu.

>female saiyans likes to fight an eat so much that they don't care whether their naked or not
>would use you as a breeding slave to produce strong hybrids
they are what we wish real life women should be.
but we live there

Where are these waifufags coming from?

I don't know, but Bulma is and will always be THE waifu

There are all of four females in the whole series, a new lady character is a big deal

From Sup Forums

I would breed with a Female from Vegeta but knowing them they'll test your strength with their tails, Your anal strength that is.

How old is she?

Have you seen cute, young female power lifters? Also I'm sure there is a decent percentage of cute women that participate in combat sports.

both of the new girl characters are interesting

>Zamasu ressurection arc when
How can he be revived if his soul was erased too?

Same age as Cabba, most likely. Good luck figuring that out

Old enough
Saiyans stay young till their 80.

You're probably right. They're hitting their ten year mark next year, will they even be done with Cell?

>What do you mean "bare chested fighting isn't appropriate?"

So I can fuck a Saiyan GILF and it'd still feel like I'm fucking a 20 year old?

probably same age as cabba, so like 15-20 years younger than vegeta/goku? i feel like they're both fairly young

Was wondering cause she looks small for a saiyan like cabba and vegeta brother. Really disliking how they are making them smaller.

Is she here as a refugee? Sure, senzus dude.
Is she like 50 something from Vegeta? Probably has scars and burns all over her body.

more ripped Buu when?

well, he actually does exist in other timelines...
we don't know what really happened to Mirai Trunks yet, but maybe Zamasu didnt died there

It's just her and Cabba. I can't tell if Cabba is supposed to be a teenager or if he's just a twink.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

How many timelines are there again?

I don't know, like 5 or 6, my dude.

Zamasu was erased in Future Trunks'.
Erased in our timeline.
Erased in the new timeline Trunks and Mai are in.
That leaves like 2/3 timelines that Zamasu could possibly be alive in.

3, then.

Which are the timelines Zamasu could possibly be alive in?

Well we know there's a Zamasu that'll appear on Babari with Gowasu in 1,000 years.. so.. at least there's one.

>Goku has to use Kaioken on Namek to reach a battle power of just 180,000
>post Zenkai could stand a chance against Freeza's final form for a while
>Vegeta can match Freeza's first form which puts him at over half a million
>post Zenkai can't even touch Freeza's final form
explain this

You are like a little baby

Cell's timeline and unknown timeline. He's gone in this timeline, his original timeline and both of Trunks' timelines.

What are Salagir's contributions to Multiverse? Basically just writing the story and letting other people do the rest?

Reminder that vegeta is the biggest jobber next to gohan and frieza

at least frieza and vegeta had successful careers as intergalactic murderers before they met Goku, Gohan has been jobbing from day one and we've been watching the whole time

dumbass emperor

>Gine offering to be the mother figure Cauli probably never had

My heart