Did she do it lads?

did she do it lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5260780/argentina-teen-killed-boyfriend-instagram-undying-love/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course not

Yes, and her lawyer also.

She looks straight out oblivion with that cheeky smile and long arse head

Yep.

Don't care. Would bang either way.

MILK! MILK! MILK! MILK!

RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!

Doesnt matter shes hot

Made the beat, then murdered it

>Cindy said Casey had given varied explanations as to Caylee's whereabouts before finally telling her that she had not seen Caylee for weeks.[2] Casey lied to detectives, telling them Caylee had been kidnapped by a nanny on June 9, and that she had been trying to find her, too frightened to alert the authorities.[3] She was charged with first-degree murder in October 2008 and pleaded not guilty.
Yes she did it.
Absolutely heartless moral cretin.

Of course she did. Look at her fucking dead shark eyes. There’s no soul there.

I had a fap. Long ago.

lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes

The 56% genetics say YES

yes

and if they had waited for all the evidence to come in or done the investigation properly the first time or charged her with a lesser crime that's easier to prove then she would've been found guilty.

But the prosecutor tried to get her on first degree murder despite not being able to prove intent with the evidence that was available at the time

yes

Do you think I did it mother fucker?

Foxy Knoxy definitely did not do it.

Of course she did it. Stupid fucking cow.

What a faggot

i'd put my benis inside of her bagene
if you know what mean

this

it was the nigger

Yes

>mfw my own mother told me I had dead eyes
The worst insult I ever received. She’s probably right though I’m pretty sure I’m a sociopath

Beat off to her mom a few times during The trial

I fantasy about George Zimmerman fucking her.

Yeah but it was from an overdose of xanax. she didnt intend to kill her, she just wanted her daughter knocked out for like 14 hours at a time so she could go be a drunken whore. But then she hid the body out of fear

Indeed. I care nary a parcel for the fate of my companions. They are merely tools...pawns...if you will to be sacrificed and spend for the marginal improvement of mine own condition. Ha ha ha, how I pity these worms these, these slaves to their made up gods and their ape morality. No, on second thought it would be wrong to say I pity them...because like you I am without remorse. I will use people without hesitation, for it is mine biological imperative. What can I say...cream always raises to the top...

Yes
She should be sentenced to open bob

>not beating to casey herself during her murder trial
Your cock was a mistake.

Mom had some legs.

somewhat plausible, but it doesn't really explain the duct tape on caylee's mouth or the google searches that investigators found after the trial

what were the google searches?

Lol yeah.
She's dead as shit inside, sadistic and sociopathic.

Youre describing the perfect woman

"foolproof suffocation" the day Caylee went missing

and some others, but that one wasn't heard by the jury

Or the dozens of searches of “Chloroform.” When asked about it the excuse was, something like “ahh we were researching photosynthesis, and why thought it was ‘chloroform’ and not ‘chlorophyll.’”

You have issues.

Meh... this month we got a hottest killer in Argentina.

She kill her boyfriend of 18 and go back to sleep, she didn't care at all. Also she is pro-cops and probably anti-leftist. Definitely Sup Forums-wife material

Yeah that duct tape is the only part that undermines my theory. She could have been trying to hold her mouth shut after she died i guess. Seems an unnecessarily convoluted way to suffocate someone at any rate.

fpbp

Amanda Knox did nothing wrong

They're fun for about 3 months. It gets obnoxious.

my brother lived in florida at the time and claims he knew her from partys, said she took a line off a dudes dick

*he said

Post FEET!

I agree with the jury that the duct tape alone isn't enough to prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt, and that the prosecutor shouldn't have hinged his entire case on that detail. But if I take into account some things that the jury didn't get to hear then it adds up to Casey Anthony being guilty

99 problems but a kid ain't one

>"you have issues"
>chile
>the fucking birthplace of issues

Here's some context for the story
>thesun.co.uk/news/5260780/argentina-teen-killed-boyfriend-instagram-undying-love/

>Nahir Galarza, 19, reportedly confessed to using her father's gun to shoot Fernando Pastorizzo twice in the chest
>Galarza posted a gushing Instagram post declaring her love for Fernando Pastorizzo shortly after she is alleged to have killed him
>Along with a friend, she is also alleged to have assaulted him outside a nightclub a few days before he died.
>pic related

yes. the whole basketball team

She used a room mates death for attention whoring. Did cart wheels in the police station during the investigation. Flirting with the Italian cops. She's the first female I thought was a creep in spite of her looks.

>mein neger

Woman are irrational by nature, that's why you don't let them near dangerous weapons or taking important decisions.

A pity.

that is hot

id fuck her

2018. Still wearing crocs. Definitely guilty of everything.

Yes.

It is Argentina, they have not gotten out of the early 80s yet.