Moby - CIA nigger

He openly admits to spreading false information against Trump and Russia. This nigger needs to be arrested for treason.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/moby-says-cia-agents-asked-him-to-spread-the-word-about-trump-and-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

laws aren't real only money is real user

Moby bout to get dropped by Obie

pitchfork.com/news/moby-says-cia-agents-asked-him-to-spread-the-word-about-trump-and-russia/

forgot link

Moby is a liar. It wasn't the CIA. It was Adam Schiff.

Didn't he say it was just a prank bro?

Words of wisdom.

Moby is a pedo

This is actually pretty big. Proves that CIA is a treasonous criminal organization. Has MSM reported on thi?

Schiff looks like a freak.

Moby = pedophile

Why? Because stupid people might actually believe him?
Who gives a fuck? Society is in a psychotic state. Like someone who's done way too much cocaine.
Inflated ego
Distrust everywhere
Sexual promiscuity rampant
No controls or restraints
Lies and cunning

Trump and Russia are part of this problem, so let society taste the bitter cold of the crash that follows any coke binge.

Is it not hilarious that him and Eminem are both CIA niggers.

Moby has AIDS

I figured. All these pedo CIA niggers work together.

s
>Thinks anyone cares about or listens to a washed up early 2000's kikeboi
>HE'S A CIANIGGER OHMUHGAWD!

Trump and Russia is a made up narrative to distract from PizzaGate, so the fact the Moby is pushing this CIA nigger BS is evidence to me that he is a pedo.

>Pizzagate
There hasn't been any new developments on that shit in almost a year. You boomers honestly believe you're saving the world by shitposting about it.
Let me give you a "quick rundown."
>Thinks there's a massive pedo conspiracy
You're probably right. In fact I'd say it most certainly does exist.
>I'm saving 'Murica and kids!
Here's where I disagree. Some LARP boomer faggot on a British underwater goose racing forum isn't saving anybody from anyone. Especially people who control virtually every aspect of society.
>inb4 DURRR SHILL!!
I'm agreeing with you there's more than likely a pedo conspiracy. But you're not doing anything aside from shitting up the board with this LARP faggotry.
You want to save these kids from the PizzaPedo's? Go out and start torturing the ones responsible, and kill those at the top. That's about the only way you're going to be productive in any of this.

The western/developed world is in a state of psychosis.
You cannot expect there to not be pedophiles and other sexual deviants. It's part of the package and there's no fighting it. Society itself has to crash for the problem to be solved. It's exactly like someone who has done too much cocaine. The only way that person can ever become normal and sane again is for a crash to happen.

Seriously.

The sad thing is they CIA's not even good at their god damn psy-op jobs, it's just the pop culture worshiping retarded faggots of today believe anything in meme form.

Why does his heart/soul
FEEEEEEEL
So BAD.

seems like a pretty lame candidate for cianigger

this proves that mainstream music is project monarch.

>rock music stolen by whites to control the masses
>pushed rap music

Russia Trump collusion is seemingly ridiculous now, but that does not mean we can still trust Russia entirely. We can't trust them chiefly because there is no reason they should trust us. In a perfect world we would be friends. But I think in our zog infected world they do have a slight hand in fomenting racial tensions in our country. I would think they would deem it more effective than subverting an election though. Russia probably assumes that their are no real differences in our two parties most of the time as well. If you accused Russia of inflaming racial tensions, I think they would coolly deny it, aware that it's true. But all the Trump collusion stuff is so retarded that Putin basically came very close to calling it just that at its height. It's lunacy.

Add Moby to list for the Day of The Rope

moby?

That faggot that made one hit wonder album like 20 years ago?

lol why do people even care?

You know what's really comical?
Moby and Eminem are on the same side now.

Metallica OTOH supports Trump iirc, and they've been having an awesome run as of late.
Really, when you're washed up you'll say anything to keep people focused on you.

>It wasn't the CIA. It was Adam Schiff
You sweet summer child

Adam Schiff is a Jew. They are all double agents for Israel so they can technically be considered Mossad.

>shitposting is an act of treason

get the fuck over yourself, nazi cuck