Do you ever get tired of watching anime with your penis...

Do you ever get tired of watching anime with your penis? I've been watching much older shit and It's kind of nice not being pandered to sexually super hard.

>complains about pandering
>posts idol

How else would I get you to come here. if I posted something else you might call me a fag

fag

What is he complaining about? It's just a question. Sometimes i get tired of anime trying to hook me onto a new fetish too.

Not being pandered to is just another fetish.

Worst thing is that he posted the shittest one at that.

posting best idols

Idolfags are the worst possibly lower than boatscum

Yes, I gotta take it off after 3 or 4 episodes.

Shut the fuck up and post more Eri

Eli belongs in the garbage. Post more Nozomi instead

If you think old anime doesn't pander to your penis, then your penis has shit taste.

It's a different kind of pandering I suppose. I like old 2d too.

My dick leads me to hentai and boob anime exclusively. I'm only disappointed when I watch anything new that doesn't follow those two categories.

For those of you who need help finding the light, here is the criteria for good anime:

>sex
>tits with nips

Use these two standards as a base and add fetishes/preferences to narrow down your options.

Anime or Hentai?

Because outside of Hentai actual sex is one of the rarest acts to happen in Anime.

>actual sex is one of the rarest acts to happen in Anime
That is why you rely on the second option.
Boob anime is the back-up to hentai.

my dick doesn't get hard if i watch anime. only when I'm watching hentai or fantasy it later on

*fantasize

Has your penis ever steered you wrong?

It led me to Kobayashi's Dragon Maid's manga.

When the show aired, it steered me there with the hopes of seeing the same type of content.

I was lied to. My dick betrayed me.