Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9APzYqwXckw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ar15
>american

because its junk.

I own an SKS for home defense.
Nothing like owning a gun you can fix on your own.

why dont you own a few thousand rounds to go with it?

Because I saw 5.56 fail to kill towelheads despite taking multiple shots in Afghanistan, I wouldn't trust my life to 5.56 against a 300 nigger

Home defense is an 870 otherwise I keep a 7.62 as back up. Not for muh dick, but if I ever need it I'll need to get through lightly armored vehicles as well. You need to be prepared.

Poor fag

Because I appreciate the irony of shooting commies with an AK.

I own a 12 gauge shotgun for hunting and home defense. It's more than enough. I also carry my handgun with me most of the time, even when I'm in the house.

I’m a diagnosed schizo so I can’t own guns or join the army
Don’t really care because I live in one of the whitest places in america

Yep, have two 870s for skeet shooting and home defense. Also a scoped lever action 30-30 from way back.

Great gun. I keep a Marlin 3030 behind the bed with a sleeve of ammo on the butt

You can make an ar15 in .300 nigout for some extra power you know

Ar-10

govt wont let me unless i start a hobby called "applied reservist shooting" for acceptable reason to buy one

Because I own multiple ak47s and ak74s, none of which will fail like most arshit15s

Ha! Gaayyyyyyyyyyyy!

An AR is too small of a platform to deliver much force against a well-prepared adversary. The truth is, if you don't own an anti-materiel rifle chambered for something like a 20mm cartridge, you aren't prepared at all.

That is not an AR15 that you use to defend yourself

Ironic, your country makes some great rifles (Sako and Valmet)
Too bad for you finnfag, we have those here haha

because I own a superior AR-10.

Come at me .223 faggot.

Yeah ok

AK47 are for poor low IQ commies

Probably bc .mil uses shit ammo and I'd imagine you were engaging pretty far away a lot of the time in Afghanistan

I own a scar 17 and a ps90. Was thinking of picking of the M4 military collector edition ar-15 from FN, but people are telling me to get 300 blackout ar 15 from fn because it is cheaper. I dunno

way to get cucked into paying 3 grand for flashy BS

>Home defense is an 870

For sure. 7 round magazine, 00 buck alternating with sabot slugs. Sidesaddle carrier with another 6 rounds of 00.

Rifles are for militia functions, not for home defense.

Lol, that's what you think because you don't know any better and clearly a newfag or basement WoWfag when it comes to weapons.
Enjoy your disposable piece of shit AR15 (pretty sure yours is not a quality $3000+ ar, likely a piece of shit PSA or BM lol)

because it's a trash rifle

>confirmed for not knowing what he's talking about

stop posting this atrocity

armyfags cant shoot anyway. 1/6 bravo co. i killed many sandniggers with my m16 during op moshtarak

I have 5 ARs, the most expensive of which is probably just under 3k. PSA is shit and I'll never give them money bc they are kike shills

I also have AKs

If you don't own a $10,000+ rifle that shoots $20 cartridges, you aren't prepared goy.

That might also have something to do with it

People saying an intermediate rifle cartridge is weak are morons or shooting at people 1200yds away. Hell even then it will still kill the fuck out of you...if it hits you

Because I own a real gun, a scar.

This is a distraction thread btw, Sup Forums is being raided.

Look at my flag

What are they distracting from?

16 or 17? if 17 What kind of scope you put on it? i've been looking for a good one

AR-10

If you aren't wanting to shoot too terribly far out I'd get one of the new NF 1-8. Great for a fighting optic. No so great if you're trying to do accuracy autism way the hell out

hmm, what range are you getting on that? One of the scopes i saw was an acog with a rail on top of that for a red dot, so I was thihking of getting two
>gonna be heavy as fuck though

Depends on how good of a shot you are. You could hit a man out to 600yds for sure though if you were a decent shot

Because why would anyone buy a rifle built around a direct gas impingement system when there are much better options? The Marines have selected H&K's M27...why haven't you?

lots of more effective ammo than greentip out there

Literally silliness

Pistons are ghey

I was gonna use it for hunting too, because 308

because it's simple and works for millions of semi auto ar's. piston ar's have certain advantages that the average shooter is never going to see but will see the disadvantages of it.

my greentips in helmand did just fine. armyfags cant shoot for shit.

Because my wife, Big Red here won’t let me own guns....

???
When will the AK simple AR complicated meme die? Where did it even come from I dont understand. Ive watched men take apart an AR and put it back together blindfolded in under 30 seconds

M855 is shit, M193 out of a 20" barrel is MUCH better.

Both are complete shit against barriers.

You need the Gay K 74 Bayonet, threaded barrel and the intruders think its a toy. Gives you 1/2 second more to aim while they decide if its real or not...

>willfully giving data in a datamining thread

wew

kek that's actually hilarious but at the same time the reason that the police will shoot anyone for having a toy gun and why kids in schools now aren't allowed to even bring squirt guns to school

On that day, let them come. You fucking faggot.

Lol you won't do shit you scared litle bitch. Ever see what happened in Katrina or Watertown? They'll surround your house with 30 SWAT/NatGuards and turn your walls into swiss cheese at the first sign you decide to fight back.

csgofags probably give you lots of respek

Not if your in a car...

Hello three-letter-agency OP codename "He who lusts for cocks"

How's your honeypot thread doing?

Streetsweeper is better for most urban situations.

illegal in massachusetts

Lol fucking dumbass living in that shitty state

So... 30 SWAT per every armed civilian? Sounds like quite a stretch there bud.

>AR-10
I wonder why Armalite doesn't sue those stupid faggots.

Depends on the twist rate of the barrel

Mt partner tried to sell this for Christmas money. I made a big sale, bought it back from the dealer and did this to it. Gave it to him on Christmas day. Took awhile till he realized he had gotten his own rifle back. He laughed like hell...and loves it...

The absolute state of noguns

I do OP

I have nothing to prove to you, be unprepared then. The commie revolution will happen and they'll come take everyone's guns. It could happen as early as 2021 if Trump loses. If not, 2025. Go on youtube and do your homework. I told you what to search "Katrina gungrab" and "Watertown disarming"

Fag

youtu.be/9APzYqwXckw

Why the hell would I ever use a rifle against police? We never brought squirt guns to school. We used dishwashing liquid bottles...Far more range and volume..... LOL GayK is best home defense....

I mean I can buy guns but not automatic rifles, mandatory military service makes that kinda pointless when we're mobilized in case of national emergency anyway.

I never said you would you absolute moron. I was just making a general statement about society and why kids aren't allowed to play with toy guns anymore

Because silly-as-shit laws in my country restricting the magazine capacity of semi-automatics.

Why would I choose a 5-round AR when I’ve got my 10-round No.4 handy?

There is not enough law enforcement to physically TAKE everyone's firearms by force. This will never happen. You're stating a solitary incident where they managed to disarm a small amount of people in a crisis.

Any advice for a no guns leaf? I have neglected to do the firearms courses so I can't even own anything yet, but I'm planning to do them soon. Also sucks we are cucked to 5 cartridges in a magazine.

12 guage and 9mm will suffice in most situations

Guess you didn't read about Obama arming the Feds

Because I am a leaf being cucked by the AFL

Yes, here's some great advice:
If you're a white European and into guns then grow some balls, move south across the border into freedomland and help prepare to fight before it turns to shit
(No, it has not turned to shit yet)

Since when were the feds ever not armed?

I want to get a USP as a first handgun. Just don't know whether or not to get it in 9mm or 45acp. What's more available in a shit hits the fan scenario?

Does a good ol' M1 carbine count? Because I've got an AR15, but I personally think it's a bit too bulky for indoor use. If I were to operate innahouse, I'd be using my Glock 21. If you're a 9mmfag, I've got a 92fs and a P226, so I don't have to settle for just one good gun.

Do a combined course, PAL and RPAL, to save yourself some money and time.

Not much can be done currently about our shitty magazine capacity laws, but there are bolt-actions that can accommodate larger magazines. Any Lee Enfield is the cheapest way to get yourself 10 rounds in the box, and you can find them for as low as $150 if they’re sporterized.

>Any advice for a no guns leaf?

Become a gun owning ‘Merican

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

because I have an ak-74

45ACP because I'm from Texas and 9mm just doesn't do the job for me.

I'm pretty sure you just missed, dude

nothing like an ACOG for home self defense.

I have zero marketable skills to offer the US so they'd never accept me as an immigrant. I'm too poor to leave.

9mm for sure. get yourself a glock19.

Piece out little dude

>posting serial number
>fixed carrying handle
>a carrying handle
>slick rails
>fagpul
W E W

Look into traditional muzzle loading/antiques if you want a bit of freedom.

That's nice for a home assault, but not for home defense.

I’m sure there’s some hockey stadium or Tim Hortons hiring.

if its not full auto whats the point of an intermediate cartridge just go with a full rifle cartridge instead

Yeah, I'll certainly do the combined course. Just don't know where to actually do the course? Just go into a gunshop and ask about local courses?