TENMA-CHAN

TENMA-CHAN

What did Harima mean by this?

How did people ever like this shit

Childhood is wanting Yakumo, Adulthood is realizing Eri is the patrician choice

Childhood is wanting Tenma
Teenagehood is wanting Eri
Adulthood is realizing Yakumo dont exist in real life.

Tenma is great with Karasuma.
Pie-end not as bad as everyone think.

Buddha knows his stuff.

What is they desire?

Best arc

this i always liked her with karasuma

No, she would be better with Harima.

Harry's pretty overpowered.

No he isn't. Hanai beat him.

Hanai's pretty overpowered

No he isn't. Yakumo beat him.

Yakumo's pretty overpowered
No she isn't. Eri beat her.

The manga ending is shit.

No it isn't.

You're shit.

Why did Harima shave his beard in the anime?

He originally grew out his beard because of a misunderstanding(thought Tenma liked guys with a beard). Then she straight up said clean shaven is best and he shaved it on the spot

Ohh snap

full S3 FUCKING WHEN or where

>not liking fun

school rumble would be a lot better if the boys were more developed as characters

the worst parts(for me) of the series were harima fucking off in his stupid mangaka adventures.

what made this series fun was pitting and clashing different personalities of the characters in a comedic school setting. when the wrestling girl got into a play and the other characters just randomly popped in and made the scenario more and more absurds was one of the better parts.

Never ever.

School Rumble would be better if Kobayashi was a better writer. The whole second part of the manga is embarrassing. Did he really thought his manga was in need of some chaotic-evil gaijins?
Plus he didn't finish any single character's story. He just gave up. Fuck him.

Eriri is cute

So at the end did Harima end up with Eri or was that something the dude that let Harima stay with Eri imagined?

That was School Rumble Z, and it was a parallel universe.

The author actually released a new chapter recently, and nothing has happened.

NANI
Then how did the original manga end? I will have to reread a bunch of stuff

With pies.

Delicious yakumofag tears, I must drink them all.

did you read the 2-special one shot after school rumble-z.

been wanting to find those chapter.

Tenma goes to med school in america to find a way to cure Karasuma. As for everyone else, nothing much.

Doesn't the one another series have pretty much copy/paste Eri with some similar name, rich background and almost identical look? Why is something like this allowed?

I wish there were more rom coms like school rumble. Actually funny stuff. Like Konosuba. I want more.

Is Konosuba a romcom?

not really, but there's some sexual tension, and lost of comedy which is and should be the focus of rom coms rather than the rom part.

I really wanted to know more about glasses girl and Hanai, also that guy whose girlfriend NTR'd with almost the entire class

Fuck that guy

>that guy whose girlfriend NTR'd with almost the entire class
It seems I apparently missed some shit

>there will never be two best girls in one series again

>Just two
School Rumble was full of best girls.

>He doesn't know about Madoka the turbo slut

What, is this Z? Looks hardly even drawn by the author.

it only had like 3
interestingly enough they all liked harima

Hey, Suou is pretty top tier.

Other way around honestly, you don't really notice at the time how Yakumo's selflessness goes nowhere and how the stuff with the manga (which she's tied to) also goes nowhere. Remember when she saw some fucking fairy or some shit? That goes nowhere too.
Whereas Eri is pretty damn spergy and melodramatic, only overshadowed by Tenma's high-level spergyness.

Adulthood is realising that Mikoto is the best.

It's just his art style when he goes "serious"

The closest for me was Seto no hanayome.

I don't even know how the manga ended.

>nothing has happened.

but Eri won

why dont you kids like natsu no arashi

Because the manga isn't translated and it isn't as fun as School Rumble.

Hanai is dating Mitoko now.

You are a complete idiot.

> it isn't as fun as School Rumble.

But it really wasn't. There's a huge focus on repetitive reoccurring gags and the tone is often dramatic, dealing with comedy gold topics such as horrors of war. Especially the second season felt increasingly disjointed, though the same can be said about any work of the author. It's not bad, by any means, but it isn't just as fun.

It isn't. Honestly it was kinda weird and boring.

Yes. Mikoto is the best.

Others girls are great too though.

a school rumble,such good memoriesback them when i still liked anime,good times

Why?
They both have feelings for each other

absolute pleb

That's precisely why you're an idiot.

Harima is not in love with Eri, and never will be unless Kobayashi resumes the series.

>The innocent love was crushed
what do you think of this line?

She was great but the series itself was pretty forgettable. If you didn't bring it on this thread, I wouldn't remember it at all.

Is not like School rumble, most people remembers it fondly.

Shit Rumble is one of those series that immediately are impossible to enjoy once you hear that there is no real conclusion.

Natsu no arashi is a masterpiece because Jun won the Hajimebowl

I've noticed that many mangaka are one hit wonders. Made School Rumble and nothing notable after it.

Z is canon though.

It's a comedy more than it's a romance. You can still enjoy the comedy parts. Or the School Festival. Or the cooking battle. Or the survivor game. Or the pool hockey game.

Nothing. It's literally nothing.

headcanon*

But that's your headcanon. You cannot even argue against this.

Comedy fucking kills any other genre, why even bother? Just make pure comedy or light comedy but never make heavy comedy + any other genre, it just doesn't work. Ruining a story, a relationship, a character or a dialog trough slapstick should be a heavily punished crime.

>It has to be mutual or else nothing should happen.
Sorry, love sometimes need one person to assert and other to be receptive. Eri is the assertive one in the relationship. Harima will simply grow into her, if you know what I mean, over time.

Seriously, that's awesome! I wonder how that played out.

No, it's yours, because you're a mindless delusional shipperfag.

Headcanon.

You haven't even attempted to argue, you just fling shit. I bet you think "parallel" explicitly must somehow refer to a "parallel universe" even if never stated so and being a common term in literature referring to a multitude of things, for example extra story. You literally cannot argue against this so keep flinging shit.

Argue what? Your delusions?

You're just digging yourself deeper here. Z isn't canon, and the new chapter didn't provide anything new.

>More shit flinging
As expected of shitposter. Your entire notion that Z isn't canon is a matter of semantics and laughably easily disproven.

I'm going to stop replying to you now.

>Your entire notion that Z isn't canon is a matter of semantics and laughably easily disproven.
Actually it's a matter of it saying "parallel love comedy" on the header, and the fact that it was one character's imagination.

Not my fault you're an idiot.

>parallel love comedy means it's an alternative universe because it has the word parallel in it
You're a fucking retard

What happened to not responding anymore? I can see it hurts you.

The chapter he recently released confirms nothing has happened, seeing as you're idiotic enough to believe "parallel love comedy" might not mean parallel universe".

With that said, Erishippers have always been delusional, so this doesn't come as a surprise.

We're gonna have a nice School Rumble thread in just a moment, but first we need to talk about parallel universes.

Every fucking time with you idiots.

It's time to give up, user.
Just because Yakumo lost doesn't mean she wasn't a good character. Her worth as a woman isn't any less even though Harima never loved her nor entertained the thought of dating her. But please, you need to face the reality that Eri won, or find help for your delusions.

I'm not even the user you were replying to.

There are just some anons who won't believe Eri won even if Kobayashi would outright say so.

Why does it even matter if someone won when we didn't get the pay off content showing the in love moments of the candidates?

Having a baby should count as a payoff. But I don't understand why waifufags even want any kind of payoff.

If you read hundreds of chapters of relationships going in circles of course you want more than a single page that states that two people became a couple. I fucking don't get how people enjoy the pre dating game so much.