Grandpa is a WWII vet

>Grandpa is a WWII vet
>Jokes a lot about muslims, niggers, kikes, etc.
>Voted Trump, wants to be tough on immigration
>Brags about his Nordic ancestry
>Probably the most redpilled guy in my libtard family
>One day, I joke about how cool Hitler is
>He chimps out, telling me to get the fuck out of his house
>Starts throwing shit, hits me in the face, gives me a black eye
>He calls my parents, they throw me out of the house
>Nobody else in my family will take me in, and I have no friends living nearby

I can only post now because my parents haven't cut off my phone yet. What do I do?

kill your grandpa for betraying his race

convince a milf to be your sugar momma

Kill yourself for losing a fight to a 90+ year old man. There is no place for weaklings in the Reich.

You leave your family behind and you make your own way in life. Welcome to reality, where not everything is butterflies and sunshine. Where are you right now? If you're serious, I sometimes take in guys like you for a couple weeks, since it's cold up here in the winter and it's my duty as a NatSoc to help my folk.

This.

Clearly a LARP. Most WW2 Vets are dead and if one could give you a black eye then... even less believable.

Natsocs get the copter too.

Are you an idiot?

Do not let this distract you from that fact that even when Trump thought his country's territory was under attack, he did absolutely nothing and golfed

I've seen this post before, the scenario is that of a young retarded faggot. Anyone over the age of 20 would know what to do themself therefore:

>You're grandpa wasn't in ww2. Mine was, i'm 31, and he was born in 1922
>Your great Grandpa might have been, but still probably wasn't
>Your Grandpa was probably a conscientious objector to the Vietnam war.

You're a limp dick little bitch.

It's alright user, your grandfather is nothing but a zogbot, and will perish soon.

This.

clearly

>Uncle is a neonazi
>Literally walks around wearing swastika buttons
>We both Heil Hitler whenever we hang out
>Goes to Klan rallies and talks about how niggers and Jews are roaches and rats that need to be eliminated
Feels good.

What timeline is this

You idiot. Why didn’t you think, just for a second. It’s probably a LARP anyway.

The other day we went to a bar together. I got to the bar before he did. I was sitting next to this old dude in a cowboy hat. We got into a conversation, he started talking about how niggers are lazy shits. Then my uncle arrived and the three of us were sitting around trashing niggers at the bar while one was literally sitting about two stools down dead silent afraid to say anything to us.

Cool falseflag, leftypol.

Worked for me.