APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42643504
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MJ8bB3MD4
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*kills your movement*

So he raped her?

Seems like an open and shut case to me. FBI has already been contacted

I never did anything to the clerk at my 7-Eleven. I'm a white man so I'm always polite, why do I need to apologize to Patar?

Fucking hell the amount of sweat coming off his mug is disgusting.

>be aziz
>go to party
>see potential candidate for jizz
>score her number
>ez
>bobs and vagana didn't work well
>dick pics manlet tier
>ohwell np
>dinner
>damn lobster made me horny
>touch me babes
>your lips say no but your hand says yes
>when you're famous you can just have them grab you by the dick you can do anything
>waiter interrupts
>''want some dessert madam''
>no thanks she's having crab juice soon
>ohVyea.webm
>sleep
>wake up to text
>she probably wants to say how sexy I was
>''I saw my morning poop and I realized I sucked something like it''
>wtf
>I thought you're into coprophilia bitch
>take some estrogen pills
>tie the noose
>''for the movement, babes''
>kick

It's not rape if you don't think it is. That's the Ansari way.

Kek she actually approached him because she had the same camera as him at an event.... while she was on a date with someone else and exchanged numbers.

>i forced myself on a woman IRL, but all you white men who fuck their wives regularly should still be ashamed for perpetuating the patriarchal societal norms and ahh i can't be arsed to even pretend
>fuck bitches get money

I'll apologize when he goes back to his designated shitting street.

fix the greentext :DDDD

He didn’t rape her, as much as you guys would love that.

>she actually approached him
Fucking whore deserved to get POOED.

Have no idea what's going on here. Can I get a quick rundown?

Where's the rape? If you don't leave immediately and aren't restrained from doing so, then it isn't rape. You've consented. The shit women get away with. . .

>attack the guy for being Indian
>attack the girl for being a dumb whore
Can't be bothered to edit the meme of the guy deciding which button to push.

that fucking image

>attack the guy for being Indian
>attack the girl for being a dumb whore
>deciding which button to push

What a piece of shit. He is helping the feminists even more. The whole goal is to get affirmitive consent passed: you have to ask and get verbal consent before doing anything. This is designed by feminists to attack both men and women. It is evil and he is playing right into their hands.

#fuckdurgesh

literally nothing to apologize for

she regrets engaging in sexual activity with him

she might have been ok if she did it in the street instead

get on my bus baby

Full article trying to takedown aziz for sexual assault but now normies have turned on her

>Whore approaches him at an event while on a date with someone else
>Gets number and flirts with him
>Date where he buys her white wine and oysters
>She hates the white wine choice and makes a point
>Goes back to his place and aziz wants to fuck
>She undresses and he eats her out
>Asks where he should fuck her
>Says take it slow
>Goes sits on couch watches seinfeld she expects him to rub her hair or some shit
>He points to his dick like a retard grinning no force at all
>She sucks him off in 10 minutes but didn't like it
>Goes to bathroom asks if she is okay
>For 30 minutes he sticks his hands down her throat and in her pussy but she moves around the room alone saying she was uncomfortable but does this for 30 fucking minutes
>SHE SUCKS HIM OFF AGAIN
>starts breaking down after a while when relaxing watching tv or some shit
>He calls an Uber FOR HER

At no point did she explicitly say no apparently she gave "non-verbal cues"

All it took was some frogs and a poo to destroy the movement

>100 French women who signed an open lettercriticising the #MeToo social-media campaign, and related drives to expose sexual harassment in France and elsewhere.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42643504

Fuck you america

Remember: Indians and Paks wipe their shit with their bare hands. Remember that when you see them making your food.

open bobs an vegene pls

wew

She says that he stuck his fingers in her throat but I'm pretty sure he just put them in her mouth. The rest of the stuff he did is pretty vanilla so I doubt he decided to throw in some BDSM shit out of the blue.

So he's not denying the claw.

That rapist stare.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MJ8bB3MD4

He watched this video and wanted to try it out. Why do we want to turn every guy into a soy boy?

>Cuckface hoisted by own petard
I know we're sister boards with r9k but even they would flush him

He coerced her into sex and forced her to continue after she wanted to stop. He also kept grabbing her hand and rubbing it on his dick, even though she was pulling her hand back.

It's not rape or sexual assault, but it's the kind of sleazy shit that 80% of the #metoo movement is about.

I find it ironic metoo is destroying perverted jews and this loo, but muslins have carte blanche to do what ever the fuck they want.

Truly special times we are living in

>opens with "It was nice meeting you"
>closes wishing him well on his movie and thanking him for dinner
Yeah, that's what I'd say to someone who sexually assaulted me the night before. This is the level of clear verbal cues this woman puts out.

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/

This whole story is priceless

Aren't The Atlantic politically correct retards?

Aziz is a muslim.

Let's fill the world with soy boys.

Yes which makes this whole story even better.

The line is drawn
Do you stand with the funny brown man
Or
Do you stand with her

I'd fuck that drag queen

Poo in loo

>he used protection guys jeez

I thought he was irreligious or Sikh bro?

"your fingers were down my throat" wot

Which is it boys?

>Histrionic Personality Disorder
>Borderline Personality Disorder

I'm going to go with Histrionic since she made the move on him to get his number, and then she made it public even though she admits it was consensual and she never said no.

He also apologized, yet she STILL went public for the attention.

Should we just automatically assume that any woman that talks to the press about this stuff or posts #metoo just has one of these personality disorders?

He was literally counter signalling about the Muslim Ban when that was a thing.

It's funny only because they both wrote like they knew this would be published by a third party.

He's irreligious/atheist ex-muslim they made a point about it in his netflix show he just won an award for where he struggles with his parents because he doesn't pray and eats bacon, drinks smokes weeds and fucks before marriage

She consulted her friends because she didn't know if it was rape or assault or awkwardness the full article explains how she has no idea and needs her friends to think for her

>if the accused is a republican, you must belive the accusations are true even if they’re not.
>if the accused is a democrat, you must believe the accusations are not true, even if they are.
Fuck this cancerous “movement”, it never should have even been born.

What does the gorl look like?

Here's her side of the story:

Basically he sounds like the typically overly horny muslim guy that she shouldn't have been around in the first place. The media clearly supports the brown guy over the woman. When white women will learn?

he should ask for her share of the dinner check back.

I'm going to be honest, I have see a surprising level of clarity and common sense come out of the atlantic over the years (in comparison to all the other far more retarded outlets)