What can I look for in this book?

What can I look for in this book?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mindless anti-semitism

Words mostly. Some punctuation.

alot of rambling that at times is incoherent and leads nowhere, and some complaining. Its really not worth your time

Sadness. Before I read it I understood nothing about Hitler, after I read it, the man was speaking the truth. But people are lied to about what is contained within.

Bunch of rambling, not much reasoning, almost no proof.

OY GEVALT!

Take heed to any mention of Jewish tricks. Especially ((the big lie)).

literally what you're looking for, which is why it should be taught in 2nd grade.

What exactly are you trying to ask? What's the point of this thread? You need to be more specific.

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/

Hitler's major redpill.

>'State authority,''democracy,''pacifism,''international solidarity,' etc, are all concepts which with us nearly always become so rigid and purely doctrinaire that subsequently all purely national vital necessities are judged exclusively from their standpoint. Volume 1 Chapter 3

>There is only one holiest human right, this right is at the same time the holiest obligation to wit: to see to it that the blood is preserved pure and, by preserving the best of humanity, to create the possibility of a nobler development of these beings. Volume 2, Chapter 2

Your awakening.

>"The state is a means to an end. Its end lies in the preservation and advancement of a community of physically and psychically homogeneous creatures." - Volume 2 Chapter 2

>In actual fact the pacifist-humane idea is perfectly all right perhaps when the highest type of man has previously conquered and subjected the world to an extent that makes him the sole ruler of this earth. Then this idea lacks the power of producing evil effects in exact proportion as its practical application becomes rare and finally impossible. Therefore, first struggle and then we shall see what can be done. Otherwise mankind has passed the high point of its development and the end is not the domination of any ethical idea but barbarism and consequently chaos.
Volume 2 Chapter 9

The truth user. Keep at it.

>And this action is the only one which, before God and our German posterity, would make any sacrifices of blood seem justified: before God, since we have been put on this earth with the mission of eternal struggle for our daily bread, beings who receive nothing as a gift, and who owe their position as lords of the earth only to the genius and the courage with which they can conquer and defend it.
Volume 2 Chapter 14

>"The German Reich as a state must embrace all Germans and has the task, not only of assembling and preserving the most valuable stocks of basic racial elements in this people, but slowly and surely of raising them to a dominant position."
Volume 2 Chapter 2

Few chapters in, reading it for an insight as opposed to a natsoc larp.

So far its been a history trip into Germany and its utter state of social and political dismay it was in during Hitlers youth. Poverty, starvation, oligarchies running the show and failing to realize the dire struggle of the working class which he states was the main driving force for the political feuds that erupted.

"The author" ^.^ was exposed to a great deal of shitty democracies, equally shitty and also fantastic monarchies as well as plain olde' Marxism.

Fantastic read so far, definitely an appropriate title for the book. Must read for all Europeans whatever your political orientation.

The autistic ramblings of a lunatic who thought he was God's gift to political theory

The truth.

read it for the pictures like everybody else