You're going to War, Soyboys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfDjvhsdQoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol no im a leaf

proofs lets go

keeepa me updated

oh no oh no oh no
t. gave up of being a chad at 22, doing one-armed pull-ups and able to do that ninja warrior finger wall shit oh and i had a 2 year old, too.
>kys non-dads

At who launched that missile yesterday?
War with Mexico boys.
Remember the Alamo!
Ears only.

Let them know, my brothers. Continue to exercise mind body and spirit as we will rise to immortalize the white race

im 34 so i think im too old. i mean yea they could draft my ass but it's unlikely with the vast supply of mexican and ecuadorian consripts they have that will gladly kill anyone for a green card.

Im honestly have been low key wishing to be drafted to a war.
I don't know why, but I think that would give me some purpose, besides I don't want to be the only one in the family that didn't serve.
I might enlist soon anyways.

I hope CNN has bodycams on soldiers this time.

California is ready to secede and join Mexico?
Then take the United States?

Reclamalos Tu Toros. E hola!

Lol they'd never take me.

im sure you'll have a very successful future

I live next door to a national guard base and there has been a Serious increase in activity in the last 3 days.
We going to war bois.

How would the soy boys fair if the world erupted into Total War right now?

>SKY KANG
>SKY KANG
>SKY KANG
>DO NOT RESPOND

Make us proud soys

What are the factions?

It came from the East? No way :^)

I'm 45, so too old to go to war, but young enough to stay home and slay all of the pussy.

Russia + China vs NATO aka the only scenario where the USA could possibly lose.

You don't expect middle eastern countries to side with rus/cn? Mistake.

I didn't say they wouldn't.

Oh good you can pay for my retirement when I get back and claim permanent dissability.
Or maybe I'll get a job as a cop for a little bit first.

Well that would be the real problem, trifecta of subversive elements installed in the NATO hosts. Some with control over infrastructure elements through subsidiary corporations.

404 yourself IRL

>look at cop's face
>"What am I doing with my life?"

Wrong. We, MEN will go to war. Soy boys will be staying home taking it in the ass by our wives.

GOD DAMMIT 6123 is still flying? I broke my back falling out of that plane

Story?

war vs mexico?

we have been in perpetual war since I have been born

Was getting out of the back seat its a 4 position aircraft, there is a stair ladder coming in the jet between the seats. we had a maintenance grate over the open stair ladder. hopped down like i had 200 times before, the grate gave way i bounced down the stairs hit the ground rolled both ankles ripped the tendons and slammed my tail bone into the flightline and ruptured 3 disc in my back.

shit nigger how was the recovery

>ruptured 3 discs
Probably got addicted to painkillers desu

>fighting for the great jewish satan
Lolno

2 years put me out of the military, I couldnt get well enough to re-enlist.
nope was on them for 3 years, didnt feel like they were helping anymore and quit. dont take anything stronger than Tylenol

wouldn't even deserve it's own thread

I hope Lesley's daughters will be raped by a pack of niggers.

Good. I'm ready for a war.
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=SfDjvhsdQoo

send the marines on an old world rape-fest

that should keep them occupied

How long ago did all this happen?

2006/07

Fuck yes. I'll be the biggest fucking Jody in the west. Driving bitches to the post office to drop off care packages with their pussy oozing my baby batter.

Shit man, godspeed.

hah I'm asthmatic for life.
ain't going to war. but hey, it may motivate you neets to improve yourselves. maybe drop 50-150lbs if you don't get yourself killed. that's always a good thing

What a faggot post. War? With who? Kill the top 100 Jews, and the world is at peace.

Thanks its all good now got some nice metal implants it hurts like a bitch when its cold but I got out and went to school to be a professional underwater basket weaver

Good, maybe the Navy will let me into OCS then.

I'm a RN (male) I don't know if that makes me more or less draftable. I'm old too, so probably less. I will, however, have to cope with maimed soyboys, so one way or the other it is going to suck.

What the fuck

I recognize that size turd, that is the turd of a heroin addict. I know because i've shit turds like that out plenty of times.

butt hole is left quivering after and you aren't sure if you should laugh, cry, or call the hospital once you get rid of it.

>Gets drafted to the air force
"Sky hawk sky hawk approaching target in 5 miles do you copy over"
"HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE"
"God damn it"

DOUBT IT BUT MCMASTER SURE LIKES PUNCHING PEOPLE IN THE NOSE

>nurse
>male
so more common sense than everyone else you have to work with/4
>old
pushing 30
you can be drafted.