Any ugandas on? How do you feel about this meme? Is it popular or looked down upon in your country?

Any ugandas on? How do you feel about this meme? Is it popular or looked down upon in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUnglD5-h9A
youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Reddit tier normie garbage.

You do not know de wey

It’s minion posting

Spit on him!
*spit*

*spit*

It says

It will last about a week

VR CHAT WILL TAKE OVER THIS MEME QUICKLY

It is S you fucking faggots
>S.

I FOUND OUR QUEEN COMMANDER!

*spit*

*spit*

You don't ebola, my bruddas spit on em.
It's just a meme ya cunt. Who cares.

*spit*

This meme was funny for the first hour but then it just got dull because it's the same shit over and over again with little creativity.

Get brain cancer. sage

Enjoy ban

CRINGE

The weaddah in my kuntry wants me to freeze
>i never freeze

hoch tuu

It's looked down in Poland because people don't translate the meme.

*spit*
*spit*

This meme was created by AI. It's communicating with us. It wants to show it can irl shitpost like when we got Trump elected.

Meme aside guys I am actually curious how his is taken in uganda. Aftica has a bery interesting media trend that can be taken either way. For example the movie series Sakawa Boys is seen as absolute mediocrity by us but is treated as good entertainment by africans.

DU YU KNAE DA WAE

*spit*

youtube.com/watch?v=nUnglD5-h9A

This is the only guy that put effort with a Uganda accent

The video was uploaded over a year ago but okay I get what you're saying.

*SPIT*

*CLICK*

I can smell da ebola in dis thread.

Ugandan Knuckles is the new Pepe. Deal with it, faggots.

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?
>WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?
>WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?

*spit*

*CLICK*

Its basically habbo hotel all over again pretty funny
*spit*

I never thought the singularity would be shitposting.

You guys are literally defending a meme that was made by and for normies. Not even trying to put your own spin on it and being creative, just circle jerking the same shit 12 year olds on vrchat are doing.

*spit*

*spit*

There was this black phoning at the university's cafeteria yesterday. He was unitelligable but the sounds were literally like "Oooh Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh" like a monkey.

Like this caricature of a black monkey at 1:04 in the video, but it really did sound exactly like that yesterday. I think the black was straight out of Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg

*spit*

My point proven

*spits*

*spits*

FPBP

*spits*

Sorry man, but when they're a group of 20 or so, they really do seem to act like a group of npc's or tiny animals. It's a queer but ironic thing to witness, something that gives me an unabashed joy to witness especially when you consider that a human brain is behind, at least many of the tribal avatars.

Cute meme
Cute Knuckles

I need some good Ugandan Knuckles videos. There are a lot on youtube and it seems like most of them are kind of boring but some are pretty good.

S