Rocket man going down

No I don’t have a link and will not be posting screen shots. So belive it or dont, doesn’t matter to me. Im a USAF vet & I still have a lot of brothers that have stayed in. One of the closest ones (was a groomsman in my wedding) is still in and part of the Global Response Force in a f16 squadron. He told me the other day he might be going back to Korea and all he could say was it wasn’t another standard PCS. Today I heard more back from him, they had a classified briefing about it this morning and they have to be ready to be on the Korean Peninsula 5 days AFTER the Olympics are over. Obviously he can’t give me exact details but he did say from what he saw he would much rather be going back to Afghanistan, and considering his last Afghan trip his guys got hit by a suicide bomber and would rather go back there than Korea were he just did a year there and was basically a vacation. So with that, it’s pretty safe to say unless a diplomatic solution is reached look for rocket man to go down after the Olympics.

Also if you are smart you will create a plan for your investments that you can execute in a moments notice to protect your self from the initial stock market crash that will happen as soon as military conflict is announced.

So hol up. You saying that one of his guys flying an F16 got hit by a suicide bomber? Nigga this ain't bf4

No dip shit obviously not, they got hit on base while running during a squadron PT(physical training) session. A hodgie that was dressed as a local maintenance contactor they have on base, jumped the fence and ran toward the first crowd he saw, just happened to be my brothers squadron on PT and he blew himself up.

It's haji. Why did some one that was under a contract to be on base jump a fence? This ain't mexico

OPEC motherfucker.
Faggot larper. Spice up all fields.

OPSEC*

Blah blah same old song and dance you pathetic fucks always spew. This is not political, this is simply a low effort shitpost.
Sage and report like all the rest.

Lol hodgie, comfirmed full of shit liar.

this

The suicide bomber was not under contract. However he dressed up to look like one, once he was on base no one would bat an eye toward him becuase there are people all over that are dressed just like him. Big difference when on base and their is some shit skin dressed in full man jammies with a turban running around vs a guy dressed like all the other local contractors on the base.

Hay giaz, it me, Larpy McLooselips!

Fake and gay

Again like I said. Don’t care if you believe it or not. Means absolutely nothing to me either way. In today’s larp infested “happenings” I wouldn’t belive a god damn thing either.

>2 different id's
K brah

If trump is like a doctor, he's one who prescribes homeopathy for cancer, then goes on long rants about the "fake medical industry".

Then his kids die of whooping cough because he doesn't believe in vaccines.

Ok so for all you neck beards calling me a larper. If you know jack shit about fucking anything military related you should easily be able to tell me the exact base my brother is currently stationed at with just the info I provided. If you can’t even figure that out you screaming larp hold as much water as what you claim my post does.

> a lot of brothers that stayed in
>my brother is there
You're such a fucking faggot OP. Seriously KYS.

Kill your superior officers, then your "brothers", then yourself. Make sure the American military did something good for once.

It's the one in Asia right?

Just submitted an FBI tip OP. Hopefully it makes it way the higher ups and you and your friend are V& by the FBI and sent to guantanamo for leaking military activity.