What thoughts come to mind when you think of this person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Michigan coverup

The jews have the leading role

The plan

Won't rape.

literally who

Feeding Moloch

Probably was quite fit when in her early 20s.

Misery

Gas

red homicidal rage

>Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural
>will no longer be the monolithic societies
>Jews will be resented because of our leading role

Hateful things

this

Liar and turbo cunt.

Contributor to the destruction of everything good, and artificer of extreme evil.

I can't wait until she's dead.

Mexican cartel style execution.

Its a prank, nsa no bully

hippie grandma

Jews dont exist they are not pure dont let them brainwash you. Jews are not defendants of Abraham most of them are mixed "race" mongrels like all of us. Infact even if the bible were true, Abraham went to gaza and "raced" mixed with the people living there. Even moses married an Ethiopian woman from africa and jews dont care about "race" most of them 9n percentage hate religion more as seen in my pic related. The "white" genocide going on in europe is to start ww3 and replace culture, remember culture and race are not the same thing the "founder" of the E.U Kalahari was not "jewish" he grue up as an anti-semite. Judaism is an ideology for control and not a "race" or tribe. This could be shiwn when you see "jews" inter mating with "goyim" they dont care about "race" but about conquering. Read protocols of zion page 294

Good one

>but without that transformation Europe [and presumably the U. S. also] will not survive
Why? Why won't it survive without this transformation? And I'm quite fond of diversity myself, but, why is this transfusion so crucial to the survival of Europe?

My country and the suffering it endures and her role, potential role, in making it happen.

Let's see...

-Murder by oven.
-"Fight Club"-style soap-making
-Ed Gein-style lampshades.

There will be more.

>country with a similar population to the nordic countries
>the fucking snowgoy- I mean, strong nordic people can take in refugees not us

VIVISECTION

>mfw scrolling the catalog and saw OP image

I wish the holocaust really happened.

Cmon don't lie,

Apart from her being an insane globalist? I think she looks drunk in a lot of her photos...

I'd really like to see her starring in a beheading video.

Evil incarnate

my sides user
also I want to light that bitch on fire

zyklon barbara

would commit uma delicia on her

This video

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

This but not a prank.
Fuck this kike cunt.

Hate.

Gas

She has the crazy Jew googly eyes where it wobbles all over the place, reminded me of an old Jewish friend I had in elementary school (he had the same eyes, never knew the movement was unique to Jews). I can't tell if she's evil or just crazy.

It looks like Barbara couldn't resist downing a few bottles of the ol' Hebrew vino prior to this photo:

My thoughts exactly.

She makes Sup Forumstards squirm so she's based.

>"Refugees must be free to see asylum...unless it's where I live"

This isn't some vast jew conspiracy as suggests. It's typical liberal hypocrisy and it's no different from the faggotry of non-jew liberals like J.K. Rowlings who want to pat herself on the back for being for pro-refugee while keeping them away from her multi-million pound mansions. If she really was for the refugees, she's got dozens of rooms to keep them there. Instead, she wants taxpaying working class Brits to pay for it and to live next door to them.

Juice will be in the center of the blender