Kengan Ashua 62

>Poor Guy
>He doesn't have much longer
What did the good doctor mean by this?

>Also return of best girl

>Ashua
That's a retarded name.

Is Ohma gay? How can anybody not want to breed Karla like a filthy beast

Maybe turning on the awakening mode thing eats up your life if you're not a specially bred Kure clan?
Or maybe he meant Ohma doesn't have much longer as a virgin with Karla around.

SLUT

Viet version, it's Asura/Ashura lie the deity

Only in Setsuna's dreams. Or maybe not, dude probably fantasizes about raping Ohma.

Ohma jsut seems pretty disinterested in anything that isn't fighting. Which means Karla just needs to attack him even more violently than their first meeting to get him all excited, then he might be DTF.

Setsuna is a faggot and a cuck. He got raging boner from watching Ohma with 2 girls. Also Raian a douche! Are we in for a treat?

Wait, that's a dude?

No, that's a faggot.
I really wished Kazuo took those TVs

>Are we in for a treat?
Oh yes

Is that shopped?

No, she's a beautiful girl with a nice feminine cock.

No.
Just cropped and in Vietnamese.

Meant for

So what is the fat guy and Arabian dude endgame?

Probs to ruin the Kengan matches. Also who were those men wearing the ye ol doctor masks?

his transformation accelerates his heart/bloodflow or something

wtf I wish I was ohma

damn, Mihono is a slut

Causing his heart to overpump?
So he'll likely die of a stroke or a heart attack

no idea

I don't know if it's based on something factually correct or just some manga meme

it could just as easily just be something else related to the plot

I want a penasonic tv. I want to see the quality of hi-definition right in the living room.

>ywn have an orgy with karla, kaede, mihono and sayaka
why live

>yfw have an orgy with Karla, Kaede, Mihono, Sayaka, Elena, and Setsuna

Man, that's like the most common weakness of manga MC. So they can conveniently get taken out whenever the author needs other characters to have the spotlight, and they can still keep fighting until after the story is over.

Oh god, Setsuna. Hold yourself back.

And god, Eyebags is hot.

I mean, he did just get her over 7 billion yen. So arguably she's might be an incredibly high priced whore.

He gets the snot beaten out of him by Raian though.

that does make it slightly better

How'd you know?

I read the raws.

God damn it, just tell me this at least; Does he win against Raian?

c-cute!

>one night I forgot to put my shirt on and I woke up covered in bitches

Also blew my mind when I read that the artist is the same guy who did Ketchup Ninja. I remember reading that with Sup Forums back in the day. Guy sure came far.

Yes. Ends up in a coma, though.

Also, caught up to the latest raws. Giganigga is an awesome guy. He seems like such a bad guy at this point, but he's pretty chill.

This is where we are right now

>God damn it, just tell me this at least; Does he win against Raian?

yes

ohma is the purest guy around

Was the fang's identity revealed?

Identity? It wasn't really being kept secret, was it?

I hope Ohma is okay

Docs got it for sure. He just stabilized someone who had his neck snapped.

He had to be given Kure acupuncture before his fight with Cosmo. He is a dead man.

If you thought Karla was ready to breed before, coma isnt going to get in the way of her getting what she wants after Raian fight.

Gigganigga sure is entertaining as fuck.

The only chance Karla gets for Ohma babies might be soon considering that Ohma may have a reason to leave behind kids before he dies.

>Setsuna lost
poor guy, didn't get to have his dream fight with ohma

Dapper as fuck.

Do they ever give a reason why Karla's legs are always bandaged?

TOO.MUCH.LEG.LOCKS
>dream fight
I'm sure he's the one who wants Ohma's babies more than Karla

Why do i have a feeling that when Ohma finally wakes up Karla will be straddling him and just about to jam it in?
a true gentleman

Karla is such a bestest girl holy shit

He'll wake up when Karla is giving birth to their kid.
Suprise happy father's day

Mickey fucking Jobs. I was hyped for greaser mascot too.

Man, I lost interest in this after checking the raws and seeing that they are doing every single fight with mob characters. even Bakis maximum tournament didn't drag on as much.

>they are doing every single fight with mob characters.
To me that's the appeal of the series. Every fight gets attention and I'm interested in all these fighters.

I like that even the most insane fighters still find a bro to hang out with

it's really cute and heartwarming
I really shouldn't use cute to describe grown men

I can't wait for Muteba's fight against Masaki to get translated.

Definitely the most brutal fight so far.

Should get there in June. How fast!

Wait, fuck, I just noticed I fucked up the order in my head, I was sure giganigga and waifufag Sasuke would fight to get a fight return between sharkteeths and super bimbo.

And that Gensai guy who raped Setsuna really was totally unexpected. I was sure he would lose but he ended up beating him pretty easily. I can't imagine Waifufag Sasuke winning this.

Yeah I really like that lighthearted aspect, balances the violence
Most of the fighters are cool with each other outside the ring

My favourite match to date

That supposed to be Muteba in the last panel?

The author really seems to be against any kind of female violence near the level of what he does with the guys. I wish the tournament had some girls.

That's the point of this series. The comedy is icing on the cake.

>I can't imagine Waifufag Sasuke winning this.
Beating Gensai? I think he will. He's been played up too hard, hasn't had any really major fight yet, and unlike Setsuna he doesn't have a side-rivalry with Ohma to give him the spotlight even if he jobs in the tournament. Plus, Gensai already got his one surprising upset, and having him crush hyped guys one after the other would be a bit dull.

>those abs
God I wish I was Ohma

With tattoos, yes. That other girl is a serial killer, I am pretty sure.

Cosmo is still cute.

Suppose you have a point, but after a couple volumes I forgot they were on a boat or really why there were even there for.

well originally it was just companies sponsoring fighters for what ever high class gambling pleasure. Though I get that having a tournament is really the best way to showcase a ton of both crazy fighters and companies.

Last panel is Masaki, but yeah, considering the tongue and the eyes it's gotta be him. Or her. It.

>after a couple volumes I forgot they were on a boat
user, they were on the boats for less than two volumes. I think you need to slow down.

His fight with Gaolang's friend was pretty tough, actually. I don't think there's anything certain. It's not like he and Muteba are in the same block.

When do new raws come out?

>those abs
I still haven't found a replacement for Teppu. Nacchan's abs were the best.

While reading all the raws I somehow totally forgot that dreadlocks buff guy appeared before and fought Ohma. I didn't remember him having this kind of personnality, should reread that fight.

And what's with Haruo being the only one to job n the "overthrow the tournament but fail hard" arc? Those 5 top guys were some weak shit. The strongest one lost against a bodyguard? Who was that bodyguard anyway?

"Look how amazing, clever and fearless Yamashita is, what a man" is my favourite running joke

>on the boats for less than two volumes
10 volumes and they are just about wrapping up the first round, if it wasn't for fatty hanging with overboard arab oil on some island I would have forgotten the fights take place on a boat. skim though the volumes and there are next to no shots of the exterior.
I guess it's a freight liner because this thing fits a Colosseum.

>And what's with Haruo being the only one to job n the "overthrow the tournament but fail hard" arc? Those 5 top guys were some weak shit.
Wait, what are you referring to? The guys who infiltrate the island and fight Retsudo's squad? I don't remember Haruo being involved, did I miss something?

>The strongest one lost against a bodyguard? Who was that bodyguard anyway?
If we're thinking of the same thing, it was Retsudo, crazy-chairman's son.

Am I being baited or are you fucking retarded? They were on the boat for a volume and a half, then they arrived on the island and got off the boat, you faggot. The colosseum is on the island. The same island that "fatty hanging with overboard arab oil" are on.

I guess you didn't read up to the last chapters available.

Every Wednesday on the viet site.
Getting back into the tourney after a very meh arc

Shit, are there weekly rips? I'm current on volumes, didn't think to check beyond that because I don't know why. Thanks for the heads-up.

The guy who fought against Imai for a bit and then just kind of went away was pretty good compared to other jobbers.

There is another gender-bent chapter later on again?

Fuck Ohma. Yamashita deserved those stocks.

Not the user, but you can read the latest available chapter on the urasunday site, as with all other mangathere.

>are you fucking retarded
I guess I am, because I must glossed over that part and thought they just never got off.
my bad

I don't get why this guy was only 2nd. Bot sure what the author intends to do with him, he doesn't seems too bothered that his side lost hard.

Yamashita being percieved as this bad motherfucker always cracks me up
There's also a really good payoff in one of the recent chapter where he genuinely looks serious

I like how those girls aren't samefaced, nose aside.

Yes, and there will also be two crossover chapters with STREET FIGHTER IV-V SUPER TURBO Ex Alpha.

Godamnit author, you can draw buff girls so well, just make them fucking fight already.

Sakura really feels unimpressive when you see Chun Li's gigantic legs or any other fighters in the series that have at least some muscles. She just looks non fighter tier with that body.

> the main character didn't get to keep the money

Gaaaaayyyy

It would have been much more fun to see him become a baller and use some of that money indulgently.

Since when did the fighting guy care about "fighting purity" so much that he'd reject money? That's really inconsistent

Before now it has been that only fighting and other primal instincts interested him and he did not care about other things. He shouldn't be morally opposed to money exchanging hands or gambling like some Boy Scout. He should not care.

He never cared about Nogi winning business deals betting off his matches before the tournament so why would he care about the main character making money off a bet now?

He probably was just pretending to be the 2nd.

But user, girls losing their teeth isn't very cute.

She can make bettter Hadokens than Dan, so she has already left 99% of humanity behind.

yeah that's one of the things I truly like
I mean, the girls are all attractive but the artist doesn't have same-face-syndrome

> But user, girls losing their teeth isn't very cute.

Inaba getting his shit pushed in isn't very different.

>That bulge