Sin - Nanatsu no Taizai

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/7sins_tv/status/860115731949604864
tokyotosho.info/search.php?terms=sin&type=7&size_min=&size_max=&username=
9anime.to/watch/sin-nanatsu-no-taizai.o8zy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why tf are you watching it censored

I thought HS had the uncensored versions. Nyaa is dead and a kill so what is an user to do?

The real question is where to get the uncen version from now that nyaa is kill.

Why would HS have the uncensored version? It's a rip straight from an all-ages stream website.

Lurk more.

Lurk where more? I always used Nyaa for ATX versions of ecchi anime. And I don't see it on TT either.

That's a little late for that

>Lurk where more?
On Sup Forums. You should have collected a variety of sources over the years. You failed to do that. So now you need to continue lurking.

this was censored?

Hidoyo.

>Nyaa Pantsu doesn't have it either
>only get interested in the show after Nyaa is down
>"Well you should've done X retroactively"
Okay.

>Lurk where more?

band aids are too lewd

That's why I told you to lurk more now. The resources are mentioned every now and then these days, so if you pay attention it shouldn't take you too long. Even if you fail now, by lurking attentively you prepare yourself for when the next website goes dark.

It's sad that this literally the only good shot in that entire pole dance sequence. I doubt it'll happen but I can only dream them making it better in the BD.

I just hope their schedule isn't fucked already. Between this and the lack of OP it's pretty worrying.

Must be safe for Japanese children.

>was watching uncensored with subs from some roland or ronald fag who always puts a shitty watermark in the image
>doesn't even seem to have a website

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/7sins_tv/status/860115731949604864

Lactation incoming?

!!

Didn't CR (and therefore HS) manage to get an uncensored version of Okusama was Seitokaicho?

Without a doubt.

>dont know where to download this
>people say "lurk more"

I've been on this site since 2005. I never went to Sup Forums to look up backup sites for nyaa's death. Where am I supposed to get non-HS new releases?

You are actually retarded.

>anime thread
>anime thread
>anime thread
>"thread where we talk about sites to use when Nyaa dies in a few years"

Guess which one of these threads I've never seen on Sup Forums.

>"thread where we talk about sites to use when Nyaa dies in a few years"
There's literally 2 of these threads every hour now that nyaa actually died though.

I found it in 3 minutes with google
Try harder

I only picked this show up recently before Nyaa died and even I found where to get the uncensored episodes just now. Stop complaining and actually use what little modicum of intelligence is left in your god damn head.

There are literally threads for that every hour and they max out.

I'll probably post the subs in the thread though.

FUCKING CALLED IT

I found it now on the private anime torrent site I started using, lol good luck guys I only found the ENGLISH dub of ep 4 uncensored on your shit nyaa remake site enjoy your english

Oh no. He's actually really is retarded.

My condolences.

Fuck off.

You do realize episode four airs tomorrow, right?

I'll be lurking here, then.

He's an idiot.
Stop replying already.

She is a mother of 500,000 kids.

also, FINALLY!!!

I'm so fucking ready. Looking forward to seeing how she bullies Maria.

This show is for degenerates.

Update.

But she's kind and motherly; she's not made to be a bully.

More than scheduling issues, I'd blame the project being in production hell without news for years. They probably couldn't get a big budget to pull it out and/or had to rush production once they could get it going because they either were afraid of people losing interest if it aired later or didn't want it to have to compete with the QB remake/reboot thing they announced recently

tokyotosho.info/search.php?terms=sin&type=7&size_min=&size_max=&username=

Isn't it natural to mention Queen's Blade here? It's around the same staff for the anime and the same type of show. Also another Nitro+ artist is designing the characters for the next Queens Blade thing and I think this overlap was made on purpose

If piracy weren't so easy that even monkeys could do it, you wouldn't be so alone in your ineptitude.

I don't think you followed the reply chain very well.

Never mind found out it, I suck dicks.

Doesn't this story have more in common with SnQ then it does QB?

Good point. I made a space solely for all the comparisons and "muh yuri" posts. I suppose it can go with that.

It has both elements, from what I know.

THE DEEP WEB!!WE MUST SINK FURTHER.

This shit is just pron

And?

Problem being?

We still haven't seen what the BD exclusive eps have in store.

What's the difference between Satan and Lucifer? Thought they were the same person?

>Gluttony isn't chubby

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

They are in popular culture. But some texts and stories have them as different beings. This isn't the first time Satan and Lucifer are different beings. Shin Megami Tensei and Persona also have them as very different beings, for example
A very amusing example of this distinction happens in the mobile phone game Monster Strike
Satan was added as a monster to the roster and the english version localized his name as Lucifer.
Then Lucifer was also added to the roster (funny enough, a female like here) and they had to localize her name as Lucy

from streaming
9anime.to/watch/sin-nanatsu-no-taizai.o8zy

Superior Lucifer.

>streaming

Ohys is gonna have the raw available like an hour after the airing.

>ENGLISH dub of ep 4 uncensored
>english dub of the episode which not even aired in Japan

One is down.

>english dub of a shit show

You were setting yourself up for disappointment.

In Christianity, Satan basically means a fallen angel that lives in hell. Lucifer is one of the Satans, the first one.

There's like seven or eight of them in medieval lore.

And Funi releases one dubbed episode per week and they just started last week. So this week, the dubbed episode to be released would be 2
This show is great, faggot.
>but muh animation
>the pole dance was shitty
I'm very lenient on the show because of the production hell. I find no way to expect a show that was without news for years to the point where it looked like it was cacelled to look good.
Also, all dubs are setting yourself for dissapointment, shit show or not

Old Testament has Satan being entirely separate from Lucifer. Satan was the Angel of Evil who punished those who were sent to hell while Lucifer was a fallen angel who ended up residing there. I don't think it isn't until the New Testament that the two are conflated into being seen as the same entity.

I don't think the production hell is a good excuse.

It was in production hell for the 2ep OVA. If they managed to bump that to a full TV series, something good must have happens, not something bad.

I find it hard to believe the bump for TV format was due to good things happening for the production given the final product.
You have something stuck in production hell and when it comes out, it doesn't have the best animation,The switch to TV could have been because they wanted more exposure than the OVAs would give them. Doesn't mean things were in order for decent animation

The animation isn't that bad though. I don't think any production hell happened really, they just took long time to settle for the format and staff, no one got paid during the delay or anything.

First three eps are up uncensored on Animetorrents if anyone's interested. Downloading them as we speak.

is that the replacement for nyaa for now?

>Animetorrents
BakaBT 2.0 a shit.

>Nyaa Pantsu
>TT
Both of those are more apt replacements then AT.

Not even remotely, but with BBT and Nyaa down, both sites are getting a fuckload of traffic. I've been getting pestered for invites left and right.

Someone need to translate these, it's really good

Who has the biggest tits?

Mammon

The art style in the anime sort of reminds me of Yuushibu's.

Aaaaaand, dropped.

homosexual

Wow I only now saw this thread and realized there's an uncensored version. Slowpoke

>hating lactation
How many gay pride parades have you gone to? How many thousands of dicks have gone into your butthole?. Of course you're always the bottom bitch.

How gay can you be, dude?

....user, I question your sexual orientation and/or ability to be sexually aroused.

I bet you don't like inverted nipples either.

Lactation means used goods and is meant for babies
Only people with a mother complex enjoy it

Advanced retarded

You sound like a faggot who needs to watch Seikon no Qwaser. If that fails to teach you the glory of lactation, you're the kind of faggot who ends up sucking the dicks of all the other faggots in gay pride parades

Gayest post of the day

since i enjoy spoonfeeding.
just download the ohy raw and extract subs from HS release and upload to subs on ohy.

>hates lactation

I got the uncensored/ATX version off TT after I stopped being dumb and rechecked them but thanks for the advice anyway.

>Next episode will just be 20 minutes of Maria being treated like a baby and sucking tits

My dick can't even contain itself anymore

Oh shit. Its SnQ all over again.

Did any of you get the OST before nyaa was kill?

Have a magnet for the OP and ED. OST isn't out yet
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8BA91F39C16F7FCDE4A560B9DBB36E216F34E375