Sugoi Japan Award 2017 results

>sugoi-japan.jp/en/sugoi/result.html

So what do you think of this? I think the list is pretty much solid. These anime/manga/LN are masterpieces.

:^)

Really makes you think.

Shit taste

>the top 2 light novels has had a recent anime adaptations
How curious.

>Top anime
>Reddit: Zero
>Top LN
>ReZero over god tier Konosuba
Japan showing their shit taste as usual.

How curious indeed. It's as if the anime is used to promote the source material.

why are you posting 2 months old news slowpoke?

redditsubafags are this mad

>WAAAAHHH WHY ISN'T MY FAVORITE CHINESE BOOK MORE POPULAR THAN ANOTHER KOREAN BOOK
Cry more faggot.

>Cucknoshitba reddditor is literally seething
>trip
Filtered

Konosuba doesn't deserve second place, and I say that as a fan. It's been fucking trash lately.

>nothing from kyoani, Sup Forums's claimed best anime studio

Really powers up the think tank.

Even Konosubafags admit it:

That doesn't mean I think Reddit:Zero deserves first place. You can kill yourself right away.

>konosubafags are this mad

Good job replying to one of our local shitposters user, dunno about you but most people who at least remonely browse Re:Zero threads can see obvious bait when they see one.

The sad thing is Re:Zero's placement on that is probably going to go downhill because of all the stupid shit the editors are doing to arc 4 and possibly future installments of it.

Ahahahaha

If that was really the case, then you'd have noticed that I was samefagging lmao

What are the editors doing?

I dunno what is more stupid, me falling for bait or you admitting that you samefag to make two fanbases hate each other.

Clearly you falling for bait while declaring that you don't.

Konosubafags ignited this war, and Re:Zero fags fucking fueled. Both sides fucking kill yourselves. This war went on for a year.

They tones down everything. From Subaru's character to theme, meaning, plot, dialouge, you name it. It also doesnt help they are making Subaru's character more kirito like and are mincing words and even making plotholes in an otherwise coherent story.

>A total of 68,411 ballots were cast in the third annual pole
with 29,155 enthusiastic messages supporting favorite titles.
Literally a popularity contest.

Japan don't give a shit about kyoanus. Only mexicans from Sup Forums love that shitty studio.

These contests/rankings don't matter. The related rankings fucking choose only their favorite series (in an artist poll) instead of the actual illustrator. The art ain't even that great compared to other artists. Hell, I'll give you a fucking example, pic related. These artworks are better than the current ranking for illustrators. These rankings mean nothing. Period.

Pretty sure its lopsided, dunno if I'm replying to bait again but here we go. If you went to Re:Zero threads you would actually see Konosubafans discussing thier series on there as well with the response of nobody giving a shit or contributing to the discussion. With them talking about the crossover novel and whatnot. Pretty sure the people you are referring to are people like this faggot giving the illusion of conflict.

Konosuba is literally as popular on reddit as re:zero, you stupid fucking tripfag.

>implying we like Redditsubafags
Shut the fuck up. I'll never forgive them for having the better anime.

You do know that literally nobody on our threads call Konosuba Redditsuba except for people wanting (you)s and Emiliafags right? Why do you shit up a perfectly reasonable thread with your fake wars and shitposting?

Cucksuba is shit.

No, I've seen the beginning of the whole war between the fanbases. It was a year ago and Konosubafags fucking started it all with the comparison crap when Re:Zerofags just sat there and took it. Then war broke loose the moment a konosubafag decided that their fanbase was alot better (which is far from the truth considering they were equally worse and Konosubafags lacked even more so than conduct). I was there when that happened. Both sides were at fault. They were both equally full of shit.

>Reddit:0
Stopped reading the list right there.

>he's a Remfag

Wait how the fuck are we at fault for ignoring stupid shit like that? Just productively discuss your respective series and talk about crossover novels. Also why the fuck are you people trying to derail the thread?

Fuck off

Face it, Megumin is the better meme girl.

>Re:Zerofags just sat there and took it
Nothing wrong with ignoring bait and discussins that lead to nowhere. The only time it was bad was when the crossover was announced and konosubafags were talking about powerlevel shit. Other than that it was just fuel for people like shitposter-kun to give the illusion of conflict and (you)s to fuel his ego.

Indeed.

Nothing wrong with liking both girls who both won their respective MC's heart.

>golden kamui
Wait, what? It's that popular?

>see novel section
>danganronpa kirigiri

Wut

Ugh, Tappei said he watched SAO, and I tought he wouldn't be influenced by it.
Or is it just the editors?

>konosubafags and re:zerofags arguing

What, you guys both go a spot in the same award, be fucking thankful. Not to mention when the two LN authors are friends.

Removing a ton of things to try and fit the trainwreck that was the anime. The LN was basically the WN almost to the tee until the anime butchered everything and Tappei has to bend his back over backwards for the edirtors trying to ease the crowd into the LNs by revising and removing a bunch of stuff for the worse for the last novel of arc 3 and further installments of arc 4. The only good thing the LN differed from the WN was introducing Guiltryraw early but that's pretty much it.

Mostly just editors. Subaru in the WN is pretty much the same Subaru after Tappei updated arc 6 recently so.

See

Arc 6 pretty much the same tone and whatnot so its pretty clear there are other hands in the pot for the LN.

> all the stupid shit the editors are doing to arc 4 and possibly future installments
They did stupid shit to the earlier arcs, too.

The earlier arcs were fine, they just made Subaru less obvious but the elements and plot were still there, plus they added more than they removed which made it better for worldbuilding and such. The later end of arc 3 and arc 4 installments were beyond fucked though.

I like both konosuba and re:zero...