Boku no Hero Academia

Is her upbringing going to have any kind of mental effect on her or will the trauma of her life affect her behavior minimally?
Assuming she lives, of course.

Are you assuming that Madman Deku will fail to save her?

Deku's hands can't save her from her own inner evil.

>Assuming she lives, of course
don't worry, she won't

She is a good candidate for following Deku into grey territory, for when he goes Rogue hero.

I can see her supporting spiritual adoptive father Deku.

I hope she ends up being really fucked up if she's saved.
The class has to deal with trying to raise a little girl disturbingly similar to Shiggy in temperament while also trying to help her get better.

some quality discussion to kick off that fresh general, conglaturations faggots

she dies and deku kills himself
mineta is new mc alright wooo!

but does he date Momo, though?

wew
that's a new one

lmao

Why does Mineta wear a diaper?

he's got big balls

please user, don't stop

She'll be Deku's little sister.

Hahaha saved

Kirishima would never do this

Either Toda-Deku will "rescure her" or Overhaul pops her in front of him. If he can't have her, then no one can.

Holy kek

Kek

I want to have sex with Eri!

Why do I like stuff like this and Tiger and Bunny more than western superheroes?

>Samefagging this hard

Deku comes home to a weeping Eri who accidentally killed his mom.

Just let this thread die. For fuck's sake.

Never forget

Because these two series in question take on heroism as an occupation, which twists the setting to be a little more believable, because in westerns the heroes often are "chosen ones" and many other heroes just cease to exist for whatever reason.

You're the only samefag in this thread grapecuck

Justice never does, All for One.

>when you get the perfect (600th & for graping) last post
Feels so good.

wew

Probably your greatest achievement in life.

No one cares but you grapecuck. Besides you know Mineta's future is him getting arrested for raping a rape victim who reported the crime to him.

Why are you enabling him. We were doing so well.

Thanks for pointing it out for me, fellow Grapesbro.

It's blatantly obvious that it's the same grapehating shitposter, since he's the only one who posts such reaction images.

If she acted realistically as traumatized children do she would probably be tremendously unlikable, so no that won't happen.

You know dear OP some people just love to shit on Hori but they dont even realize that at least every arc that has transpired have had consequences not only to the MC but in society as well and that's a sign of good writing
>Entrance exam: madman deku broke all his limbs. UA's methods are reckless
>Quirk test: madman deku broke his finger. Eraser is an asshole
>Battle trial: madman deku broke his arm. blasty is an obnoxious edgy mofo. AM is really biased and his decision of not stopping the fight when needed exposes him as a reckless master.
>USJ: madman deku didnt break his bones but almost get killed. Two teachers were seriously injured and relied entirely on All Might for protection. OfA is starting to weaken.Maybe U.A. is not a safe place after all...
>Sport Festival: madman deku broke his fingers and his hands are now deformed. icyhot realizes that AM's bias over deku and antagonize him. it is revealed how shitty is endeavour and the psychological damage he has inflicted into todoroki. bakugo gets noticed by the league of villains.
>Kamino ward/Hero killer: madman deku learned to channel OfA throughout his body and stops breaking his bones. todoroki starts to use fire thanks to deku's words at their fight. the incident with stain shows how fucking stupid are the laws in-universe. even civilians are questioning this. stain becomes a cultural icon for all the villains around. the league of villains is seen as real threat.
>End of term: after the USJ incident principal nedzu decides to implement battle simulations in which students team up in order to defeat a teacher. blasty takes in hint about the special relationship between all might and deku. toga and dabi reach out shiggy inspired by stain. shiggy notices deku's involvement on stain's attack and decides to face off with him. shiggy realizes that what he really despise is not only all might but justice as well

why tho
I know he can harden it but why would anyone disguise their dick as something you usually bite

Shinsou takes Mineta's pace in class A

I always say to myself "why not go check out Sup Forums and talk about MHA?" and then every time I come to these threads you faggots can't help yourselves but to talk about the degenerate shitposting about grape boy.

Sup Forums has better MHA threads than Sup Forums, for shame

His dick is the only part that can't harden. It's literally in his bio.

Why does Sup Forums have MHA threads.

You must be a plus ultra delusional Grapehater if you think this. There's no way anyone other than Sugarnig gets replaced in 1A.

they're talking about his chin

the design company are trolls

How many episodes, until i get to see that united states of smash thing?

Also, love this panel. Would be my favorite if it wasn't for the fapping one.

I just love how Mineta completely established dominance. It was at this point that every intelligent reader realized Mineta was gonna fuck Momo and bacon would walk in on it.

this face in the last panel would've been better

these are starting to slide into wojak territory

no actually, it says to aim for his chin once he stops hardening

About 21.

Nigga why the fuck did you spoil yourself

>waiting for the thread to die
>I see grapefags usual pathetic attempts at achieving something and the thread archives
>the exact second it archives my laptop crashes
what the flippity fuck did you do

My laptop is always freezing for some reason, I think it's been cursed.

Who will be the more dominant hero? Monoma or Mineta?

IT'S FUCKING A BOWL OF GRAPES

I unleashed my cuckhack. It's a special virus that crashes all low testosterone males' laptops.

Obviously Mineta since Monoma can't do anything alone against quirkless villains.

Tsuyu objectively.

Makes no sense.

>low testosterone males
I currently don't and never have possessed a penis

Its a diaper

I'm actually upset that sugar man wasn't one of the kids for the overhaul mission. He would've made sense with amakiji and fat gum. To top it off, he could have been the key piece to save Eri while losing his quirk to a bullet. That way he goes out like a hero.

A youtuber talked about it. He didn't spoil it, he just said it's name, and that it is All mights finest moment.

So season 2 ends with it?

Im hyped.

Season 3

nah, him and sad rock need to be canned for being complete shit and useless.

We need more frogfag and fujoshit pandering to boost sales.

Is Deku the "kid appeal" character?

Probably daddy issues, attraction to older men.

why do you ask this every thread

Suddenly we've got a lot of autistic anons that post the same thing every thread

Sugar>Sadrock

Sugar was the main focus of the dorm arc. Sad rock has received NOTHING and his quirk is very limited in a city environment.

How is that relevant to you being fucking a male?

This has to be a joke. He would be literally worthless. His only purpose would be to die. He can't even handle a normal Yakuza with a gun.

Its happening

>School trip: UA's got attacked again. "WTF people? Arent you supposed to be the top hero school of the country?" 27 students ended up with serious injuries. madman deku is back and defeats his first villain fucking up his arms in the process. blasty and ragdoll got kidnapped. toga obtained ochacho's blood.
defeated but standing victorious the league of villains gets a lot of media attention.
>Hideout raid: UA's public image worsen. ragdoll is now quirkless. beast jeanist almost died. blasty learns to rely on others. AfO vs OfA. shiggy is nana's grandson. bye bye OfA. bye bye sensei. all might true form is seen by everyone. shiggy realizes he has to become the new big bad. the symbol of peace is dead. superhero society starts to crumble. the cops decide to take a more active role while dealing with villains. UA becomes a boarding school
>Hero license: toga shapeshift into ocako and obtains deku's blood. he gets his provisional hero license. "Is there a traitor among UA?" No symbol of peace = villains running wild. deku vs blasty 2. blasty wins.
All Might tells him everything about OfA.

this bait isn't even worth the (You)

Nah, I hate them both but Sadrock's shit quirk is still godlike compared to Sugarnig's. At least it has utility for a sidekick role helping a forest hero.

Well, what can Ochako do? Float at them?

>a lot of autistic anons

I can't imagine its more than 3.

>Sugar was the main focus of the dorm arc.
Perfectly sums up the delusions of the one Sugarfag on the entire Internet, not just Sup Forums.

>madman deku breaks a few more limbs trying to save Eri
>papa overhaul cant fathom the sheer madness
>even tho hes fucking up his big bad plans, he respects deku tring so hard to save his daughter ever so slightly
>pulls a stain and overhaul's deku's body to repair all the damage and give him a rockin bod

>yfw Eri is just bait for Deku to get caught by overhaul and turned into OfA bullets

>I can't imagine its more than 3.
I wish I had that kind of optimism

Nah

I'm feeling like OH will caught Deku and use his quirk, but he will use OfA at 100% and reverse the pressure killing OH. That way, he gets scarred forever, becoming a murderer, yet being a hero. Like that Kerry/EMIYA dilema where a Hero can not save always a single person, the villain

This isn't Naruto

i really want to see more toga and izuku interaction like in the license exam , have toga try to turn deku evil while deku tries to turn her good

Shes about to finger herself, isnt she?

That's debatable

we're gonna have a FMA moment with her when overhual merges her with the machine that takes her blood

Nah, her cunny been raped so hard ever since Mirio ruined her escape attempt that it hurts to even touch.

I'd rather just see them turn each other sticky.

no is not

Guess that's enough Sup Forums for today

they can meet each other half-way toga makes izuku a more edgy hero and izuku make toga a more heroic villain like stain , that can also help her be stains sidekick

clearly you haven't been here long enough if you can't even tolerate stuff like this

I can I just don't want to. Call me when we can have a decent fucking thread.