Renai Boukun

It's on right now.

Doesn't her reaction after the Kiss Note's destruction prove that she doesn't really like MC? Guri's love is true because she didn't change at all, but this girl is clearly bound by the book/phone.

I can't self-insert to this shit

You're kidding me.

Were you not watching that episode?
Her behaviour wasn't tied to the note at all, that was just a coincidence. She was just following the seduction tip of some teen magazine.

BAITED

Everything about this would be better if it was just about the Yandere. You can have your cupid set up, and your daughter of heaven and hell bullshit, easy: make it so they need to set him up with the crazy bitch. The padding of the other girls is not needed and only distracts from the only thing of merit in this show.

But Guri is better.

She's just so randumb the character. I find her annoying more often than not.

I disagree.

>No, Akane-san. This person is a cuck.
?

What are those things below her neck

Said the wrongest man of them all

Her clavicle?

Is there a bigger sin than anime adaptations giving girls with small chests bigger tits? It makes me sick.

You'll get over it.

I'll take this anger with me to the grave.

We'll be sure to carve a pair of D's onto your gravestone

I am sure that user-kun is already fat enough for a D cup. If you want to make him pissed up draw some H cup monstrosity instead

>cupid

Guri goes out on dates with handsome guys and feels no remorse afterwards.
She's the definition of a slut.

XDCC's are out

it's time to watch

>kami-sama
CRUNCHYROLL

OP is great

Guri best girl

>not even using it as a name anymore
Seriously, people pay for this shit?

This fucking thing will never not creep me out

It is adorable.

Surprised he is a seraphim though.

>expect Guri to be best girl
>get heart stolen by Yuzu
She's just far too cute goddamn.

>this thing may end up fucking your sister
Lucifer was right.

>straight up not translating Maou and Kami
A+ subs.
Atleast thank God Shikimi is gone

Cutest girl

Thank god Shitkimi is over. But how the fuck does Crunchy get away with straight up not translating Kami?
Praise the Lord!

>maoh
Can't they do anything right?

It's arguably a more intuitive romanization than Maou.
Not translating it is stupid as hell though

Guri can be really obnoxious. Especially when the show seems to be trying to do something serious.

She's just channeling the spirit of the manga, which is nothing but obnoxious. Nothing but resets to status quo and introducing new girls so the same repetitive shit can happen.

Guri had an actually good moment this episode though

>XD
>Fuck off

Newscum can't into greentext

But I was getting interested in the dynamic between the other 3 until she shows up with her haha so random behaviour. It's going to be hard not to hate her if it keeps going like that. Otherwise, they should just stick to gags.

Best waifu.

Easily

>these sounds
That was uncomfortable.

Akane and Yuzu's mothers are also great.

They should have animated the whole 15 minutes.

this isn't even my final form

will yuzu ever get to fuck akane?

No. The girl kisses are Guri kissing Yuzu and Akane kissing Guri. Akane only ever kisses Yuzu on the forehead.

This anime is fucking garbage, that being said I enjoy this show...and the op is like crack addicting
>the same way people like The room

her tits are perfectly average

You're going to end up hating her then, because she does it even more later. The entire manga is dogshit though, so really you should just hate everything in general.

Why are you even here if you hate it?

>>straight up not translating Maou and Kami

Because they're supposed to be treated as proper nouns, not titles. As a joke, you see.

>This anime is fucking garbage, that being said I enjoy this show.
Doesn't this apply to every moe-ish show?

Pace too slow this episode

>this entertainment fails at being entertaining, that being said I am entertained

How many chapters did it adapt? It's been too long since I read this part of the manga.

Shikimi is shit, she ruined everything.

15 chapters have been adapted so far.

It's good to have angels properly drawn in anime once in a while.

best gf

This. Fucking shit taste in this thread.

Lucifer was always right. He just gets a bad rep because (((they))) wrote the bible.

Not that I saw. Just being annoying.

She liked him before the Kiss Note. There is even a chapter on a flashback that focuses on that.

Her denying Shikimi's attempt to join them was the best thing she ever does. Still doesn't stop that needy cunt from ruining the rest of it, though.

I will never not find him hilarious.

wat?

Shikimi is cute now

14 and 15, so like the last ep, it was actually only 2 ch.

The OP is too good. Akane's arc is also good

They changed how Shikimi left.

well ok.

Her voice turns me on though.

>people actually like this literal psycho
Kill yourselves.

Why?

Because she's absolute irredeemable shit

Zero redeeming qualities and shits all over the series by creating dumb conflict and taking away screentime from the other non-shit girls.

Guri is actually best girl. Cuter, more fun, fun-sized, semen demon, genki, and fang. The others can't compete.

Garbage.

>Implying you can prove me wrong

>(((they)))

Akane