HAPPENING

An "incident" at the Jakarta stock exchange has led to the collapse of part of an internal ceiling near the building's entrance, causing a large number of casualties.

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/indonesia-floor-collapses-at-jakarta-stock-exchange/news-story/3446f9650f112f4621bdab69f6a15b50
news.detik.com/berita/d-3815662/dirut-bei-korban-luka-paling-parah-patah-tulang
youtu.be/Wh8Zj7m8qqQ
twitter.com/sassenfrazz/status/952842917877559296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here

K...............Keep me posted

cool

>Indonesia: Floor collapses at Jakarta Stock Exchange

>A structural collapse at the building housing the Indonesian Stock Exchange in central Jakarta has caused mass casualties and extensive damage to the epicentre of the country’s commercial activity, just as the markets closed for their midday break.

>Television footage showed workers streaming out of a carpark at 12.10pm (AEST1610) as the glass front in the 32-story IDX building on the busy Sudirman arterial road appeared to shatter outwards as though in an explosion.

>Police have not yet spoken about the cause of the damage but local newswire Kumparan has reported that a bridge connecting the two towers of the Indonesian Stock Exchange collapsed as hundreds of office workers were heading out for their lunch hour.

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/indonesia-floor-collapses-at-jakarta-stock-exchange/news-story/3446f9650f112f4621bdab69f6a15b50

Don't worry guys Starbucks still open

The price of POO is going to crash once india opens.

sell POO

Aloha snackbar?

Shithole building collapses in shithole city, weather up next at ten.

This aint a happening famalam.

an islamic incident?

Nah
Too much poo out of loo destroyed the integrity of the nation and the upper floor of that building

Poo juice can melt steel beams

Literal stock market collapse!

Sell everything now!

Building was built by non-white's

The collapse wasn't caused by an explosion

Trading has resume normally

Wonder if theyre just gonna start lighting shit up now that Trump is so close to exposing it all

Inb4 Qanon takes credit for having predicted it.

Top view of the collapse roof

Probably because shoddy maintenance and lax inspection

No fatality, about 20 people wounded with the most severe case is a broken bone

news.detik.com/berita/d-3815662/dirut-bei-korban-luka-paling-parah-patah-tulang

looks pretty normal for a SHITHOLE country.

since you admit we're a shithole, moar gibs plz CAD 42 millions wasn't enough

the incident happened in the building lobby didn't impact the stock exchange trading floor

>stock market
>incident
>digits
I wonder who can be behind this

Stop being a nigger. You realize that begging from a shithole country that freezes over for half the year, right? We have it physically worse than you. The only reason that it's more tolerable here is that Canada has more white people than your muslim monkey pen of a country.

They heard explosions
t. Indon

You realize he's mocking your retarded NEET ass, right?

Wouldn't be surprised if this is one of those buildings where they just filled it with plastic and styrofoam and trash and then drywalled over it. Sometimes bottom-of-the-barrel cheap steel beams birdshit welded by impoverished dudes squatting in flip flops and shorts just isn't enough support.

They got moslems in Jakarthia?

hutt dwellers need to stop attempting to create complex societies and need to go back to the jungles

Did their stocks go through the roof?

BUMP

OH YOU

>collapsing stock exchange
>the state of Indonesian architecture

>metaphor
more like irony tho

You realize that I returned the favour in kind, right? You double retarded jungle monkey. Wtf do you do for work and education anyway? Learn first hand about the mortality rate for mosquito borne parasitic diseases while picking coca leaves or something? Also Ur-uh-gay. fuckhead

The smart money shorted POO on Friday.

you're thinking about china

we don't use shitty material especially in high rise buildings
but people don't really take safety regulation seriously, on one occasion my boss (a merlion) asked for additional air conditioning and the building guy drill a hole in a wall that's not supposed to be drilled, I asked if it's really okay and he replied it's just a hole what could go wrong. I have moved to another company and last heard the building has leaned some degree

Predictive programming for the wall street crash

No you didn't, retard, you took it literally because you're too autistic to tell when you're being made fun of

>shithole country
Not surprising

Indonesia sits on a fault, that big fucking tsunami fault in particular, I doubt they'd fuck with building regulations unless they're all suicidal.

You're talking about a people who go to brothels to fuck shaved chimps

As I said, unless they're suicidal, which I suppose they could be, I'm not familiar with social norms around the world. But I would think most countries except the poorest try to avoid building things that will kill them if they're on known earthquake hotspots.

If anybody here remembers the Hyatt Regency Walkway Collapse, or has seen a TV special on it, some of the interior images from the Indonesia Stock Exchange after the collapse look similar.

This is an image from the Hyatt walkway collapse.

CCTV footage: youtu.be/Wh8Zj7m8qqQ

>An "incident"
Is it so hard to believe that third worlders cannot into architecture ?

Well keked my upside down friendo

The Trump Curse is Real !!

The Hyatt Walkway Collapse happened because of a structural change in the way the walkway was suspended. A group of rods that supported the walkways were originally meant to be manufactured as single long rods. Rods of the correct length couldn’t be sourced so two separate rods were used in place of the single length original rods, and the rods were bolted thru a steel structural beam. The section of the structural beams where the set of two rods was joined failed, causing the walkway to collapse.
If you look at the above photo from the Indonesia Stock Market, there are similar rods or cable hanging with ends near where the walkway that collapsed was located.

twitter.com/sassenfrazz/status/952842917877559296

mooslimes

muzzies btfo.

Looks like shitty engineering

I never thought I'd support a Muhammadlicker but thanks Sup Forums

No indication the camera shook from anything like an explosion or quake. Guess its just shit engineering, and a ton of people clustered on one spot, though I would think most structures should still manage to hold that.

Those students are from Palembang the criminal capital of Indonesia, nothing of value was lost

>connecting foot bridge
usually this happens because the long bridge is structurally required to be installed as a single piece. the shitstain brown people cant into structural engineering, and so they cut it in half and install it in two pieces, doubling the shear strain on the connective bolts. now, things are usually over-engineered as it is, so they may get away with it for some time, but along comes a day when just enough people are on the bridge, possibly walking partially in step to make matters worse, the load exceeds safe limits and wham-a-lamma-ding-dong you got a lot of dead brown people.