> her face turns red with humiliation
> driver tells her it must’ve been a misunderstanding

>> she’s wearing a tight black skirt

The western whore wanted equality.

Doesn’t change the fact that the victim blaming mentality is garbage

Get rekt. I hope all your women get raped and then you cucks will learn

Inb4 Rotherham, I am not English, I'm northern irish and we're white as fuck

Do you rather promote xenophobia?? It’s not the fault of the refugees

Regardless of whether you're trolling or not you should just kill yourself. Europe would be better off without you estrogen ridden faggot ass

Reminds me of "Anything goes", 1934: "a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking"

What was she supposed to do?

>Reminds me of "Anything goes", 1934:

Your cumskin cunts over there asking for equal rights and now west reach the dead point.

Wars, less birthrates, female career, less income, individualist society etc.

>What was she supposed to do?

Stay in the motherfucking kitchen and breed.

She gets treated like a piece of fuckmeat anytime she goes out by herself

*muzziefuck shills jump in with 'degenerate women deserve it' shit.*

treat all muslims like the shitbags they are
mohammed was a false prophet
we're going to inject you with menstrual blood upon your death

she learned a valuable lesson about human nature for pretty cheap I think. Thats a win!

sorry your society is fucked but that's just how it is these days!

>because of the time of day it’s crowded, there’s no room to sit

and not one gentleman offered his seat

>She gets treated like a piece of fuckmeat anytime she goes out by herself

Exactly, because she is a worthless woman (womb) not a mother (a respectful person).
You cannot be a woman and a mother at the same time. Your story proves that eastern patriarchy and western matriarchy are at war in your matriarchal society who changes rapidly.

>standing there and taking it
that's the sign of being a whore, not putting on a slutty outfit

>women in the workforce
There's your problem, O.P.

I agree with this.

How is her outfit slutty? She just has a big ass, she can’t exactly hide it

is this board literally designed to mix sex with anger to create fetishes?

I agree with both of these.

>TIGHT skirt
if it was enough for some shitskins to get rapey then I assume it wasnt the most innocent outfit.
also post pics of the ass next time you mongoloid unless this "friend" of yours is made up

lol she'll hate niggers after this

>be Swedish viking male
>get sex change
>stroll around park after dark with new tight pussy
>receive forcefull entries by multiple penises of Allah (pbuh)
>become pregnant by the will of Allah (pbuh)
>start praying at one of many lokal mosques so child will feel the light of Allah (pbuh)
>birth child
>collect child support
>repeat above several times until gaining a stable income of child support
Rape has it's benefits

DIEEEEEE

>Sweden 2018
>filled with shitskins
>still dress like a whore
>not expecting muslims to go wild

Pic related. Same logic.

Rot in hell scum.
Defending women is the measure of a man.

No wonder Europe is doomed.

I bet you are ugly incel KHV's.

wtf am I reading?
Maybe your friend should take some responsibility for her actions. Standing in front of a group of monkeys in tight fitting clothes seems rather daft. Does she also walk in the winter darkness without wearing reflexes? Does she walk across the road without looking both ways?

>I shouldn't have to take responsibility for my own actions

It's not victim blaming to point out someone took a risk and had it blow up in their face. The perp is a criminal and the victim was irresponsible.

You know... I used to care.
Now I don't. Fuck your stupid friend.
I just want to build a bunker in the bush for me and my son. I have a few options for a woman to take with me and make more white babies, but I don't know if I cbf having more.
Stories like this remind me how little fucks I now give. Let it all burn. There are no white countries left. All that remains is the blood in the streets when the dam bursts. When chaos reigns I'll be looking exclusively for Jews.

>thinks that women's fault
>not governments that import muslims
ayyylmao typical swede

Moving to Sweden immediately!
Being able to do this to women without repercussion is my dream come true. THANK YOU SWEDEN!

Woman whore out with a tight black skirt for (((job))) interview.

>OP watched the entire time
I mean, how else did the fag know?

>not women's fault

january in sweden, tight black skirts? bit cold innit. thanks for your shitty larp.

its only Islamic privilege to do that without repercussion

Refugees Welcome

ALL WHITE TRAITORS WILL BE TORTURED TO DEATH

"feminists"

Masterful retardation of logic. You deserve death.

>Defending women is the measure of a man.
Actually keeping them in their place is the measure of a man. Of course that means defending them as well, but only if they are in the place that you have assigned for them.

where is that?

>Not even slightly angry about the wild beasts your women have to contend with in their day
>Directing all the anger at her because otherwise you'd have to admit your culpability in this failure.

This is really sad, Sven.

To any Sup Forums poster who actually cares about the truth : DON'T BELIEVE THEIR MEMES. I lived in Stockholm for almost 6 months and they were little to no shitskins in the city. Everything was peaceful, no muslims roaming around like in Paris. Sweden is a beautiful country

> he smacks her across the butt as hard as he can
> she squeals
> her ass jiggles from the impact

100% chance a jew wrote this. Nice larp you perverted kike. How many times did you jack it imagining this scenario?

because this is something that is necessary in a first world country...

>OP is an immigrant and that is his wet dream

Didn't men vote for them too?

yes they did fucking idiots

>relatively speaking
just because it may not be the fecal swamp of a monkey pen that you live in, doesn't mean it's good.

Why would I get upset when animals behave like animals? They should be sent back. It seems Swedish women need some convincing though, so I wont get upset when they are having to face the reality they created for themselves.

Again, they have pushed for a long time the idea that all cultures are equal. If that's the case, who am I to get upset when they get culturally enriched? Don't get me wrong, I would defend any woman in a heartbeat, but I don't care much if I weren't there.

This. It reads like an erotic story.

Right, she's wearing a skirt in winter.

How does it feel like being a larping low test fag?

Tell me I'm not the only one who relates with that song on a personal level. I don't even think it's the original intention of the song in context.

HOW did they create this themselves Sven. How detached are you from reality?

Fuck off normie

>a tight black skirt
In stockholm, at this time of year? Cool, literally.

You read the crime report. Or google Stockholm arrests. When you were there did you happen to pickup Stockholm syndrome as well?

This is why Americans do not use public transportation if they can help it. It's suicide.

Are you telling me women don't vote? They weren't part of the people that voted for more immigration? They're not part of the masses that prefer multi cult over assimilation?

Is she a nationalist? If not, well...

>job interview
>tight skirt
wow what a whore

are they really victims? I mean she consented to being sexualized by wearing whorish clothes. at least that's the statist logic to justify taxation.

I knew you liberals would eat up this garbage, just proves how deep the conditioning really goes

You’re going to be in my next video

Fair answer.

I would leave if I were you though, from what I see men are treated like complete garbage there.

>they created for themselves
they didn't fucking create this shit, wake up. all the major parties created this. and sd is a 1 "question" party, they unfortunately don't have enough substance to lure in enough voters. and their kommun politiker are complete idiots. believe me i've met some of them (old men that look homeless/alcoholics), they aren't even politicians.
Nobody wanted this.

>also post pics of the ass next time you mongoloid
This tbhm8

I think he meant it sardonically.

>I would defend any woman in a heartbeat
lol whiteknight. she wouldn't fuck you anyway.

The Statist logic would be she consented by being present and living her life.

That would be sexist in Sweden... Probably

Your description of them fits very well of what I've seen of them. It's unfortunate, but it certainly is the case that one will lose friends and family over publicly expressing support for them, which is why it's even harder to voluntarily work for them, and the only ones who do not care for any of this are old, ugly and depressed men.

Holy...

Yeah, this. Also, thanks to you all for preventing pic related from happening.

Exactly, all the major parties. Only retard SD dared oppose it. A party with nazi roots and only sub 100 IQ plebs representing them on local levels were the only opposition.

People brought this on themselves for not daring to speak up, being afraid to be labeled racist or accused of affiliating with SD. I have 0 sympathy for weak willed retards with no spine. If only retards are standing up for your position, be the alternative, speak up, take a stand, don't fold like a little bitch.

Fine

>tight black skirt
Come on though, let’s not pretend like she wasn’t a thot.
I revise my opinion, the Estonian is right.
This too.
Sure. Absolutely. But why should we lie in the beds they made?
I know we are in this with them. But what should a man have done if he was present?

So your advice? Abandon Sweden to Islam?

No wonder Sweden is doomed

We'll have to see the girl first OP
>implying she exists

I would consider it sexist, despite their whining women are fully equal in Sweden, and that means they can fucking stand in the bus like everyone else. I'm not going to give them my seat because they got a vagina, just like I won't give a seat to some bloke because he hasa penis.

If they're handicapped or old fine, but we got designated seating for them anyway.

It’s not about fucking them.
You need to move to the countryside and find a Sweedqt.

Yeah I know that's what I think as well. People might agree but no educated person are prepared to take on the labels that will instantly be put on them if they join SD.

>dark eyebrows
>not blonde

This from a comie flag basically literally the people responsible why this 3rd world garbage is even here lol The brain damage is truly something else.

i'm gonna say it's fake because those africans can't read.

> (OP)
>>tight black skirt
>Come on though, let’s not pretend like she wasn’t a thot.

Why doesn't Sup Forums realize that scantily clad women who feel safe is in part, a testament to safety of the society we've created for them?

As OP's story aptly illustrates. This puritanism SHOULD be obsolete, as long as we're not importing third world savages.

It's like opposite world

>Defending women is the measure of a man.
Well explain why 300,000+ white women get raped a year in your shitty country?

OP here

Point is stop fucking importing these animals and stop victim blaming

Lick lick lick

I was LARPing on the commie thread, posting pictures of the Holodomor and saying "soon capitalist dogs."

If you don't realize how effective that sort of thing is, you don't belong on Sup Forums.

Pic related.

>women goes to job interview
>no skills dresses like a slut
>gets treated like a slut
>male boss hires her for titties
Weinsteined

What makes you think I would want to fuck someone stupid enough to get in trouble with nignogs?

Defend ur women stop being a faggot and do something about it such a beautiful girl and ur going to let those animals defile her how fucking dare u

Yeah but the problem is, we did speak up by voting for SD, they are as I said a 1 question party and that sent a message.
Will things change, well I think it might have to. The politicians have dug themselves in a hole and now it's a question to get out. That requires them to stop immigration and take responsibility for the problems inside Sweden.

Now, now, user., you ought not be too cavalier about these sort of things. Take your time and figure out what's happened.

Found where you got your stats, Kangaroo nigger.