One Piece

Who's excited to see Rebecca again at the Reverie?

CoO is usefu-

kys

Pudding chan is CUTE

is this the most "Oda is a hack" moment so far?

At least she is more exciting than see vivi again e.e

Best birb coming thru.

This

What BIG NEWS happened to your day, Sup Forumsnon?

Why Pudding is so cute and nakama?

Maybe something like that with all the shit about the "will of D" and Joy boy having the same power as them. They are probably all carrying the will of Joy Boy who was the leader of the resistance against the "WG" during the Void Century..

Those aren't even boobs at this point, christ.
I wish Oda focused more on other parts of the female body instead of making sticks with 3 heads.

Because she's a good girl forced to do bad things.

had a the day off. Spent the entire day with one piece related stuff, it was a good day. But no big news

I hope oda is planning some really BIG NEWS for it

reminder

>Rebecca coming back

Oh goody, can't wait til some goes wrong at the Reverie (and knowing how hyped up it is with all past characters returning, it will) so that she can do nothing but cry how horrible the Reverie turned out. Thank god Viola can defend herself if anything goes wrong because despite her Haki potential she is more useless than a outdated slice of ham.

lmao

Or they may just be related.

This sounds like BIG NEWS

I have two weeks of no school :DD

>school
Enjoy your ban

who can defeat them?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Only the best admiral

THIS IS BIG NEWS!

I don't get how after everything you've seen and come to expect, this guy is actually probably as weak as Buggy and talked his way by all his life

The ocean.

Anyone guessing he's weak and skinny underneath all his clothing and that he only relied on his gadgets and men to fight?

was this in the manga?

¿OROZ AGGIN YM S'EREHW ,ADO

Yes

There he goes

who cares about rebecca
i'm actually excited see this bozo again at the reverie

that's the only plausible explanation for why a guy who outwardly looks like Conan the barbarian is in fact a big baby

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

*gets slapped by Vivi*

Rank all timeskip design

prove it

Reminder that nippons think Doffy is yonko level and Kyros is stronger than Franky and Sai.

>Wapol for shits and giggles decides to punch Vivi like he did as a child.
>Vivi catches his punch and kicks his in the nuts.
>People hardly take notice that he's on the group, one person even spits on him while walking.

all are shit

From best to worst

Usopp
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Nami
Brook
Robin
Chopper
Franky

You mean one nippon on 2chan believe that. We have way worse individual opinion here. Also, Kyros might be stronger than them, yes. You probably forgot he was a undefeated champion in the NW and even Doflamingo being afraid of him.

It's either Zoro or Law (most likely Law) who turn every arc he is in into dogs hit.

Sanji at the end of this arc
Luffy
Gastino
Zoro
Ussop
Sanji at the beginning of this arc
Franky
Nami
Brook
Chopper
Robin

Franky's design is awesome.

>great tier
Ussop
>great but old was better tier
Franky and Brook
>meh it's almost the same tier
Luffy, Sanji
>2edgy4U tier
Zoro
>shit tier
Nami, Robin and Chopper

>Usopp even got some beard post timeskip
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. No, seriously this is the only version of the "Blackbeard is a fake D." theory that i would accept.

Updated tier list:
A+: Whitebeard Sakazuki
A: Kuzan Borsalino Rayleigh Cracker Garp Sengoku
A-: Luffy Tezoro Doflamingo Jozu
B+: Fujitora Sabo Law
B-: Zoro Vergo Zephyr
C: Jinbe Smoker Caeser Ace Enel Shiki Magellan Crocodile Lucci
D+: Chinjao Moria Burgess Pica Ivankov
D: Bartolomeo Monet Cavendish
D-: Diamante Judge Sanji
What other changes should be made?

NO

>Zephyr
You should just end yourself

NO

(only the hair is)

>Sabo so low
>Fujitora so low
Are you crazy?

I don't think kyros has their offensive power, but he's a tank and is pretty quick on his foot

He's really strong.

that's photoshopped

I just left it there because that's where the Japs put it and I haven't watched the movies so I have no idea where he should be

I know Sanji is just being his usual cuck self in that pic, but still is kinda awesome. Oda is making me start to love the cliche of the bad girl that's good deep down and only needs a good cock to align her moral compass.

>Lucci now ABOVE ChinJao
Chin Jao can use CoC get that Rokushiki bs out of here

Usopp
Luffy/Zoro/Sanji
Brook
Franky
Robin
Nami
Chopper

I'm actually looking forward to Zoro and Sanji meeting each other again. Their dynamic is one of the best in the crew.
>Zoro: and here I thought we were relieved of you
>Zoro is actually super jealous when he hears about the chaos they caused on WCI

Remember when Cerberusfags got BTFO?

What's so hack about this? Luffy looked like a Roger without moustache from the beggining.

>Implying it's not Oda trying to fool us because he heard the fanbase found out his twit

> even Doflamingo being afraid of him

Fuck no, it was just shock. Doflamingo does not fear anyone, he would laugh at the prospect of death if it was inevitable.

Are we reading the same manga? Kyros was a shitter. he was strong compared to random Dressrosa fodders but thats that.

They're both niggers, so what?

Zoro is just like Zorofags. Always so insecure about Sanji being strong.

he beat diamante, who was higher ranked than senior pink or lao g.

luffy having the pirate king's hat is essentially gilding him as the unambiguous future pirate king

that's extremely hacky

>weak as Buggy

He blocked a flaming haki strike from Sanji. A kick that took out a pacifista prototype which is about equal to the entire crew pre-TS.

What will Teach's zoan be?
No way is he going to be satisfied with just the strongest logia and strongest paramecia.

user made fan art of my collage a year ago.

I don't think Teach needs a Zoan

that theory was flaowed from the begining. i mean devil fruit users are unable to fucking swim so the Whitebeard crew should've known that if he had a df.

was there ever an explanation for this?

Doflamingo said they had to do something for Kyros because he would be a huge problem for their plan. So, no, you have just some big comprehension issue. Kyros was never a shitter. That's why he defeated Diamante even though he lost a leg.

Can we just not have power tier lists?

I know. It was just a joke that some retards took seriously

Diamante was a weakling that relied to his devil fruit too much. he had his position because he knew Doffy since forever.

Certain awakened fruits blur the distinction between devil fruit classes.

No, no. Kyros is just that strong.

>paramecia either effects user or their surroundings
>diamante did both
He was awakened

Maybe he's a tiny man or even a Tontatta with a giant head, and he has piloted a mechanic bodysuit his entire life. Being a Tontatta might explain why he's so surprised that Big Mom would betray him.

He would be the same than Don Krieg. Both were all big talk and relied on gadgets and deception, while being big, and both ended up crying.

I think this is supposed to be some kind of redemption moment for him.

Basically, he's exactly as emotional as the rest of the cast. Imagine Luffy getting backstabbed by Law or some shit down the line. You don't think that would break him in half for a little while?

I really want to see where this is going because this might end up with Judge doing a complete 180 and begging Sanji's forgiveness, which is the very last thing I expected from this arc.

Oda probably switched it form logia to paramecia because he wanted to use it later on Katakuri. But he never gave an explanation because no one fucking cares about Trebol.

We know that he will be the pirate king just because he's the main character. Also, we know why does he have the hat, and it doesn't have anything to do with fate, it's just that Shanks liked him. Shanks had the hat and never became the pirate king.

He'll never be pirate king with that attitude.
Lots of characters don't "need" certain techniques, but it's obvious they'd be far stronger if they actually got them.
What Teach could use is mobility and a way to offset his logia's lack of intangibility + increased pain. The physical abilities of a zoan would be a huge boost to him, especially if he can awaken it and get fast recovery like the minos displayed.

>Judge realizes his kids aren't even human
>They aren't even really his sons because of the engineering
>Sanji is his one and only true son.
>And is stronger than all the freak babies too

BIG NEWS!

Ohara wiped from the face of the planet!

His Zoan will be whatever Zoan Kaidoh has.

This list is fucking embarassing

Here's a better way to do things

Yonko > Admiral > Yonko Commander

Then you just plug people wherever they fit. For example, we know Doffy is either at or below Yonko Commander, but not between Commander and Admiral.

kek nice one.

>yfw Kaidoh has a shitty average zoan

That's not the same as being afraid of him. Kyros was the biggest warrior in Dressrosa, taking care of him was only natural.

The scale is fucked up but my chart is perfect.

An user posted some Spee D Reader theory about one of Kaido's commanders have the Rat fruit and being the Death horseman.

But this post made me think about it. Isn't the rat truly the king of all beasts?