Sup Forums Race Census

Let's see how 'diverse' Sup Forums is. Black, White, Asians, so on and so forth. State your race and nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=di18hTFTwIw
twitter.com/Imamofpeace
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about religion?
I think there are a few muslims on Sup Forums.

Amerimutt is my nation and race

Norcuck from Norway.

White, mainly Danish and Anglo heritage.

Thread DJ here ..I pick this for thread vibe
m.youtube.com/watch?v=di18hTFTwIw

Half English half German American. I want to move back to Europe after the race war.

I am a transpecies intersex negro flatworm that self-identifies as a grossly obese mulatto homosexual with a small penis and crippling depression.

White, 100% Dutch, (Netherlands)

Afro-Carribean

Hispanic, Peru

White, Christian, living a ocean of niggers.

so youre a jew then

Post-racial.
That means so fucked up it's untraceable.

Jewish and Diaspora

vietnamese

Kill and Yourself

Anglo/Norwegian

White mutt. Mostly Scot (I've done genealogy on my dad's side going back to the late 1600s - it's pretty much all Scots marrying Scots with a few Anglos thrown in here and there) with some East Slav (Russian),and French and English on my mom's side. Mom's side is the really mutt-y side.

I dont speak monkey, can anyone translate?

Black
Flag

White, long family lineage in the high plains of the US. Oldest family branch is Lindsay from Scotland, fur traders. Youngest is the Wolff family from the Rhineland 1848's. Mostly anglo and german ancestry.

Half Irish, half Italian, so 100% white.

white? (foster kid, don't know dad but i look prett white) from shithole city in US

only the redpilled ones like this guy

twitter.com/Imamofpeace

ITT we observe shills creating illusion of dialogue to lure soygoys into profiling themselves.
absolute state of 4cuck

Do not respond to Datamining Threads

>Do not respond to Datamining Threads

>56%
>USA

I want you

Mischling, 56% land

Polynesian/Jewish
Leaf

We dont have anything daker than pic related here in lithuania

Apache, NM

here u go, this is what i use to communicate around here in a daily basis

85% white Amerimutt

>pic related

hispanic

white. american.

reported

Hispanic/Armenian hybrid in Southern California.

Εγω ειμαι Ελλιηνας

Biracial Spic + Nordic-Anglo
US, also indirectly, Israel

Asian

Mexican with 1/16 jew ancestry. 112 IQ

White, russian ,100% slav

Cuban, living in Georgia.

Half Amerimutt white (polish, german, a little british and irish)
And then I'm a bit less than half mexican.... although i don't look mexican at all or get along with my mexican family... can i pls be white Sup Forums?

Pic related, Burger

Good call.

Atheist Singularitarian

Amerimutt of Fingolian and Spaghetti descent

>Sup Forums and Brittany Venti.jpg

Nigger.

From Niggenland.

Mutt, American.

nip/white and read my fucking flag faggot

pure american

European mutt (i.e., no none whites in blood. But some married in and mother left Europe and lived in islands for a bit...I know my lineage, but the culture is really out of whack), Dixieland.

Hapa (Japanese white) Hawaii (USA). If anyone is curious, yes I thought we were going to get killed by a nuke from nork yesterday.

You too?

Asian
Australian

(not memeing)

How did that go down? Was there a panic? Tearful goodbyes? The only story I've seen is of a guy finishing a round of golf before posting his goodbyes on Facebook.

singaporean/malay-chink australian

Race dosen't biologicaly exist. Infact this could be explained through geneology. Take a DNA test and go back 4 generations than go back even further. Eventually you will see that your ancestors were inter mating and "race" mixing, about 56 of your ancestors were traveling the world and mixing with other people, it only takes about 1/24 for you to be a direct descendant. Infact people thousands of years ago have been "race" mixibg just look at the Egyptians and the Mongols that traveled all over, race mixing has always been there and it will never go away even moses married an Ethiopian woman from africa and Abraham went to gaza and mixed with the people there. Every civilization is mixed even the ones where you think are 100% "white" turns out to be mixed. Fir example the "aryan" kalash are mixed with lots of Asian and African blood, but they still have blonde hair and blue eyes right? Even" jews" dont exist and are mixed with arab and African and North European. To explain tgis even futher here is a video i say watch 15 minutes of it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE [Open]

Irish

Portugal, the human race.

Go back far enough and we'll all be related to the same walking fish-thing billions of years ago. Doesn't mean I'm gonna start calling telling people my race is 'pre-historic fish thing'.

>race
Define race please

proud mutt.

I have pale white skin, green eyes and red hair, but due to the irish admixture I'm actually more of a nigger according to Sup Forums.

>have pale white skin, green eyes and red hair, but due to the irish admixture I'm actually more of a nigger according to Sup Forums.

Implying race is about skin color

“White”
Catholic Christian
Brazil

My hair is dark brown and i see alot of people with that

Austrian, White, No other influences as far as i know

Race is a more PC term for sub species. Sub species very much exist and are a fundamental part of evolution.

Black, white and asian people are sub species of the same ape like ancestor.

American first. Asian by heritage. Devout catholic and loving them guns. Thanks wypipol.

One natural definition of race is a group whose members are genetically much more similar to each other than they are to other groups. Putting a number on what counts as "much more" is a somewhat arbitrary exercise, but Templeton found that the genetic differentiation between populations of chimpanzees is over seven times greater than the genetic differentiation between broad geographical populations of humans. Furthermore, the level of genetic differentiation between human populations falls well below the threshold that biologists typically use to define races in non-human species.

Races could also be defined by genetic branches on the family tree. For most of us, this is the most intuitive definition of race. It’s one that, at first glance, is consistent with recent human evolution: After originating in Africa, part of our species branched out first into Asia and Europe, and then to the rest of the world. We should thus expect different geographical populations to be distinct genetic limbs on our species' recent evolutionary tree.

But as it turns out, our species' family history is not so arboreal. Geneticists have methods for measuring the "treeness" of genetic relationships between populations. Templeton found that the genetic relationships between human populations don't have a very tree-like structure, while chimpanzee populations do.

white, blue/green eyes, blonde hair. danish as fucc

Slug, tropical rainforest, rhodesia

>white, blue/green eyes, blonde hair.

Implying having blonde hair and blue eyes determines race

All spics are by definition bi-racial, you´re just a spic, hermano

Pic and flag related.

I'm sure everyone here are aryan nazis

White

Siberian Slav

>geographical ancestry equals race

Jim Norton used to be a Nazi?

Dearest of all my friends...

transracial otherkin, antarctica

At first, scientists attempted to classify human races based on variations in characteristics such as skin color, hair color and form, eye color, facial anatomy, and blood groups. In the recent past, various scientists, such as Franz Boas, have divided us into anywhere between three and more than thirty different races, without any success. Most of these hypothetical “races” were developed using assumptions about genetic relationships and distributions among different human populations.

In 1942, Ashley Montagu, a student of Franz Boas, claimed that “there are no races, there are only clines.” Traits considered to be “racial” are actually distributed independently and depend upon many environmental and behavioral factors. For the most part, each trait has a distinct distribution from other traits, and these traits are rarely determined by a single genetic factor.

This type of distribution of a biological trait is referred to as a cline. For example, skin color is related to the amount of solar radiation, and dark skin is found in Africa, India, and Australia. However, many other genetic traits in peoples of these areas are not similar. Furthermore, similar traits such as skin color are convergent; different genes can cause similar morphological and behavioral characteristics.

American with afrikaner, german, and Scottish, and russian ancestry.

Homosexual ice giant?

>white
>israel

This type of distribution of a biological trait is referred to as a cline. For example, skin color is related to the amount of solar radiation, and dark skin is found in Africa, India, and Australia. However, many other genetic traits in peoples of these areas are not similar. Furthermore, similar traits such as skin color are convergent; different genes can cause similar morphological and behavioral characteristics.

For example, genetic pathways to dark skin are different in Tamil Nadu and in Nigeria. Genetic traits usually do not correlate with one another and are not distributed in the same place or in the same way over time.

Race is supposed to tell us something about our genetic history. Who is related to whom? How did populations evolve over time and how isolated were they in the past?

Recent studies have shown us that humans have been migrating since Homo sapiens evolved some 200,000 years ago. This migration has not been in one direction but had happened back and forth. Our genes have been mixing since we evolved, and our genetic structure looks more like a complex, intermixed trellis than a simple candelabra.

It's not even super accurate but it does well to break it down by origin continent. I'm a fucking white male, basically.

It is very difficult to tell what our particular genetic background is over human historic time. We humans are more similar to each other as a group than we are to one another within any particular racial or genetic category. Many anthropological books have been written to explain this phenomenon.

Our view of genetics has also changed in recent times. Although many people still believe that genes, or a series of genes, directly determine some of our most complex behavioral or cognitive characteristics, the reality is more complicated.

Studies now show that each gene is only a single player in a wondrous, intricate drama involving non-additive interactions of genes, proteins, hormones, food, and life experiences and learning that interact to affect us on different levels of cognitive and behavioral functions.

White, Slovak.

Full nigger father (most likely) with a full mexican mother. Never met my dad, obviously...

In biological terms, the concept of race is integrally bound to the process of evolution and the origin of species. It is part of the process of the formation of new species and is related to subspecific differentiation. However, because conditions can change and subspecies can and do merge, this process does not necessarily lead to the development of new species.

In biology, a species is defined as a population of individuals who are able to mate and have viable offspring; that is, offspring who are also successful in reproducing. The formation of new species usually occurs slowly over a long period of time.

For example, many species have a widespread geographic distribution with ranges that include ecologically diverse regions. If these regions are large in relationship to the average distance of migration of individuals within the species, there will be more mating, and thus more exchange of genes, within than between regions.

Over very long periods of time (tens of thousands of years), differences would be expected to evolve between distant populations of the same species. Some of these variations would be related to adaptations to ecological differences within the geographic range of the populations, while others might be purely random.

I see, you are anti-race realist shill.

1. Freedumbs
2. El abominación