tradthot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE
twitter.com/BadLilBella
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hang yourself cuck

which one of you bastards did this? tradthot.com/

Faith Goldy white knight detected

now the devout catholic has to get an abortion

Faith is sleeping with some guy named jason bahri who is 10 years younger than her. The guy is a sand nigger who larps as white. His parents were refugees from lebanon

>devout catholic

>goes to the beach

>let alone in a bikini

how about

N O

There is zero proof of these allegations. Stop being so easily manipulated you fucking retards. This is most likely a psy-op from that nazbol cunt whose aim in life is to take down every alt-right woman.

She is stinky

She smells like a middle eastern store

yah she isn't a catholic
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE

kys finnkike

>now the devout catholic has to get an abortion
I Goldy was Orthodox? Did she convert?

I think he’s the Norman in that picture. Will he spill the beans on whether she’s really a tranny?

>le unsubstantiated eceleb drama
Shoo shoo schlomo

She smokes cigarettes like a total slut

If she smokes
She pokes

P.s.

Lebanese are arabs

lol

He's a sand nigger and you should not give him any attention

Remember that in any Thotocaust thread to remind Roosh that he will never be white.

What a fucking surprise. Next you'll tell me Lauren is just a money grubbing jew who doesn't believe a single thing she's saying.

Lol, thot status: patrolled.
White women are shit

Absolutely false.
>S
>A
>G
>E

I feel bad for the husband but

I guess he wasnt following the stormer

link to twitter feed of this pls

Why ?
Dont be an asshole
He is pro white and spreads info on JQ

Dont be a nigger

The pics are in this thread

Why? I don’t know anything about him is he a public figure? I though he was just a random guy.

more tewitter reactions

No

Well tell you Laura Loomer is beautiful.....

If you retards buy this just because someone said it white nationalism deserves to die. Holy shit you people are fucking dumb. The kikes aren't even breaking a sweat, they don't even have to fabricate convincing evidence to manipulate you subhumans like puppets.

this one actually looks like goldy

Why is he pro white? It's because he considers himself white when he is not. We can't have shit skins pretending to be white
He is on twitter and larps as white

hes probably right, this is the account pushing the narrative

twitter.com/BadLilBella

Yall got to be retarded to trust the word of a jewish nazbol who works as a "financial dominatrix"

Nice little boobies

Roosh is our prophet. Fuck off with your white nationalist bullshit, nobody cares

So people have blurry pictures of her, but not nudes? (I don't support it, but you know how people on Sup Forums like to spread that crap)

I've thought about this more, and this all seems fake.

>Literal whos with no proof
Fuck off /leftykike/

>first name is Faith
>Not faithful

Almonds are activated

Dude we dont care

Quit being a nigger

Jews are the problem, thats all you need to know.

Why are there pictures of her body and tits everywhere then moron

I told you niggas. Now I'm just here for the screencaps. All the betabuxers who are currently donating to her patreon, please speak a few words if you want in.

Haha I recognize this one and it's been floating around for a looong time, popping up whenever Faith is mentioned.

This entire drama is a bunch of shit.

>Dont be an asshole
Telling someone their ethnicity is being an asshole now. Its the only problem I have with him. He even said he's whiter than Tara Mccarthy. Roosh is a delusional loser

Either post actual tits or fuck off. This is basically spam at this point

>white nationalism deserves to die
But it does. Whites are the most degenerate race on the planet. Even your tradthots cuck you with Arab men.

it's called creative destruction
the Mike Enoch dox ended up being very good for us didn't it?

If any movement or organization wants to maintain itself and grow, it needs to be constantly pruning

Partygoy

It's amazing that the expose is all blurry pictures with no head. It really makes you think.

just search her name and all hits will show up
I'm just pasting random reactions for entertaianment value

Lauren Southern is making these threads.

She is upset at Faith gaining popularity among the far right as she actually talks about white genocide and / or has spouted the 14 words.

Faith has worked with Vdare among other orgs such as Daily Stormer.

Lauren is making these threads with her gay friend Caolan who writes her scripts.

Very bad info is coming out about Lauren right when she drops her South Africa documentary.

Screenshot this post.

>he's pro-white
He's not white so that disqualifies him instantly. The reality is he's just a fag who believes the "alt-right" should serve the interests of the manosphere in general and Roosh in particular. That's why every personality who tries to put themselves out as an "influencer of the alt-right" is cancer whether it's thots like Faith or sandniggers like Roosh. They're all vainglorious to a fault.

Fake news, she has nothing to do with this
>leaf

Fuck off jew.

Women are subhuman trash.

A literally who we've never heard about before?

Oh boy how convenient it is that he's getting famous from this drama.

Oh ok.
Lol.

Yes, if that is the case, that is delusional but.. you cant blame him for wanting to be white.

We are the best.

But, I would not want to cause him harm, make him suffer. Hes a good boy.
A lot of people wish they were white.

I think jews are the #1 who wish they were white
Hence the reason for wanting to exterminate us

I think roosh speaking of the JQ is a big thing.

If this is the extent of information/pictures don't make another fucking thread.

This kid must be like 5'6". How embarrassing.

>the Mike Enoch dox ended up being very good for us didn't it?

How?

Why does the alt right fall for tgis bullshit? Dont any of you see tgey are just using lonely cast off men for money? For christsakes they wont even touvh the people who subsidize their lifestyle. Its sad

The fiancee

/r9k/ is that way cuck

She's Ukrainian Catholic

If a face isn't provided, this is literal fake news.

Stop.

I think i would rather fuck loomer than southern

Except the tweets are still on her profile sooooo, and I dont really see anyone else pushing it sooooo.

I mean by all means convince me Faith Goldy has a child as a result of an affair with some alt-lite cuck. I want to be convinced, but ill need more than the world of some twitter fags and some autist hiding behind a memeflag.

What is this high school bullshit?

All

this

re*dit

spacing

and

Memeflags

Itt

>You
>Hey, what have you got for me? Let's see some nudes.No face
>Faith
>No but here's me in my granny bra and and stuff you would see me wearing at the pool or on the beach.

Yeah, really hot cheating. Not one fucking nude. What did he do take her for ice-cream and get a kiss on the cheek?

Mike Enoch is a race mixing Jew. All your movement is a lie and we are exposing it

Show your flag rabbi

The guy is a sand nigger. Faith is a race mixing whore

hey everyone, let's all band together and sage or at least not reply to all threads on e-celebs! i know we can do it if we try hard and believe in ourselves.

Ok, I get you.

I never said he was white though... just for the record

I saw him as a Clayton Bigsby
Black white-supremacist

provide proof asshole

Lauren Southern

this

well, he had a jewish wife, and was hiding his face

After the dox, his website TRS came down, he was fired from his job, lost his wife, and his family
And what happened next? He brought the site back up, started doing podcasts, interviews, and activism full time. Started making hundreds of thousands of dollars off his site, using it to fund a growing alt-right web platform

If he hadn't have been doxxed, none of this would have happened, since he would have still been terrified of everyone learning about his wife.

>be fat
>marry gold digger ethot
>get cucked
>get divorced
>an hero

Is it true she smokes? Source?

Goldy>loomer>southershimeon

You have no proof, she never tweeted about this from what I can see. All tradthot ecelebs must burn, you fucking cuck

The problem is that many arabs and iranians can pass as white so people think they are white. But we must always remind people that they are not

I'm not saying that the pictures are suspicious, but as others have said I don't think this isn't anything you wouldn't see on a beach.

Some pictures without a face and without nudity isn't proof.

Jews overplay their hands

how many proxies and meme flags you gonna hide behind?

Also, ok if thats true plz provide the information.

Regardless of whats true im dissapointed. I expect better even from Tradthots, but even if all fake (as it seems to be) im dissapointed in the nazbol/antifa crowd, who are usually better at spreading disinfo/rumors than this.

Women need to be replaced.