>no television

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ffc_1346838274#vpFwrlkIQxTt5sTP.99
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwg6QfuzfNI
youtube.com/channel/UCrml3Xnq06FdRto9aEUP-Cg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Daily Wire)))

Here and daily stormer

Eh, she got what was coming to her. You fuck with Niggers, you get Nigger Fucked. Sorry...not sorry.

I haven't spent time at the daily stormer, is it actually any good?

Also, I have no pity for the race traitor in the pic

You know instead of following one news outlet & believing everything they say
Do your reach search on what their saying and what other news outlets are saying
& decide which is the most probable evidence of the topic.

That's what i do.

daily stormer is actually really zomfy ... but I can't browse it at work between clients...

Any other suggestions?

Also here are some news stations that are known for lieing
CNN
Reuters
Associated Press
NYT
TWT
TYT
The Guardian
Washington Post
BBC
FOX
MSNBC
NBC
ABC
Politico
CBS
Al-Jazeera
Al-Arabiya

He fled to usa and is still hiding there. I Always wont 4chaners too find him but no responds.

YouTube:
China Uncensored
Molymeme
Styx
Suspicious0bservers
InfoWars

TV:
CNN
Fox
BBC
RT
Local news

Print:
Here
Wheels
GLP
ZeroHedge

The most important justice was dealt to your swedish traitor. He's just another petty thug, the real criminal got her sentence.

Molyjew? he's too culty
InfoWars with Alex "anyone but the Jews" Jones

I'll check out china uncensored and suspicious observers..

I like Cultured Thug. Small chennel but pretty good quality.

*Research

Black Pigeon

he's good quality stuff

The best -CNN

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

that's a fake image. The women riding the nigger is not Elin Krantz. The woman was murdered by an Ethiopian who had briefly lived in the US but got kicked out and accepted by Sweden. What's the point of lying about her death like that?

Russia Today mostly. They sometimes write about stuff I don't hear in the msm. Of course they have a bias but it mostly comes thru in articles concerning Russia or russian relations with other countries.

Yes it is
The truth hurts doesn't it

Burn the coal pay the toll

Zerohedge and Mises.org

I try to get as many diverse points of view and read between the lines. I forgot to toss BlackPidgeon in the YouTube list. Suspicious0bservers is awesome if you really get off on space weather and geology but tends to be entirely apolitical. I’ll check out cultured thug. If you like culture stuff George Rockall Schmidt is pretty good too.

you're supposed to watch CNN, Fox, and listen to NPR, then listen to where the bias is and why, then you go to Sup Forums for the final user analysis and you'll be closer to the truth than most people.

nice flag to post content ratio

Styx, Sup Forums, wherever the fuck.

It’s hard to find facts on anything now days. I went online to research the Rohingya situation and found plenty of information, 2 weeks later anything going against the mainstream narrative got harder to find. Ten years ago I went online to research the problems of women in combat positions and found the internet brimming with information, now you can find very little except for a bunch of feminist articles claiming women make fantastic SAS troops. Watch out for full text books online with chapters removed

Sup Forums

Drudge
DailyMail
Sup Forums

That is literally all you need.

Why exactly is the problem?

Check out a YTer called "The Outer Light". He seems honest, well-spoken, and is doing daily "rabbit hole" videos. Best thing is, he lists the references and articles he himself used to make the vids, so there's readings as well.

listening now

Oh geez I wonder how I"m gonna adapt to that accent. What is that, south african?

Thanks for the unique and niche recommendation

What is this supose to spell?

Fucking Amerimutts

aare you actually mourning this whore's death?

Sweden, you deserve everything you get

The song's catchy as fuck though
liveleak.com/view?i=ffc_1346838274#vpFwrlkIQxTt5sTP.99

TRS is good

TRS

>R
TRS? Whats that stand for?

Give your head a shake Sven...the perp was an African given asylum by your once pround nation. I’m happy that my Mormor and Morfar have passed and can’t see this sad, sorry state-of-affairs.

Mr Doom end times news.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwg6QfuzfNI

Is an MSM compilation of news that related to end times happenings. Usually 1 everyday

Anyone know what TRS is?

This maybe?
youtube.com/channel/UCrml3Xnq06FdRto9aEUP-Cg/videos

The Right Stuff

therightstuff(.)biz

MemriTV and RT

on Sup Forums

Burn the coal, pay the toll

I have no pity for people that are a direct cause of their own problems so she doesnt get an F she gets an S

I come to pol to read news, then call anyone who shares a news story a shill

If my computer monitor is a 4k, 55in TV does that break the no TV rule? Or did you mean no MSM?

Rebel Media, but I take it with a grain of salt because it's run by a kike.

I don't really trust any news sites at all anymore to be honest.

Imagine being this weak of character.

That image is fake news if I recall correctly
Even the woman who died we in fact pro-immigration, she’s not the woman jn the music video

good taste