How do we solve the manchild epidemic in the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nTfKySq3yM
youtube.com/watch?v=AmZgcEQIeEE
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>owning a cat

Yeah but its a pretty based cat with those cuck takedown moves

Cats are chill. Mine will eat my face if I die, but I will eat it if I have to. OP clip clearly has no awareness.

Cats have become the go to pet for numales since they can get ignored, scratched, cucked by the closest thing to a human female.

Why burn it to Blu Ray when they could have used a DVD?

Lmao that cat

more attack cats

The same thing we do every night Pinky:

Make this thread

I'm 29 and I lost all interest in video games around the age of 14. No one I know plays video games or watches anime anymore.

Exactly how common is this continued obsession with vidya and animu well into adulthood among men today? In my own day to day life, I don't see any guys my age who are still interested in any of this shit.

cats are alpha while dogs are beta, therefore cats are the perfect companion for the beta numales.

Fire

>the way the Playstation bounces off the stormtrooper boot, lol

more assassin cats.

It's a bucket you dumb liberal

Cats hardly ever attack people, you have to be a total dick for a cat to get this annoyed.

Mandatory conscription

thank God for that cat

it's easy to spot the non-cat owners here. you think cats are for pussies? lmao cats have an innate sense of their own royalty and dignity and don't take any shit. they reward your right behavior, if you learn the ways of the cat.

for example, i have several cats, one is a 4-5 year old male, every time our paths cross in the house he likes to do a head nod against my fist, like a total bro. and sometimes he jumps on the almost dead 14+ year old cat we have who has gone from 16lbs to 5lbs and frail as fuck, and she still has so much inner fire and attitude that her hiss sends him fleeing.

to a cat, freaking out over some stupid video game thing is gay as fuck. cats aren't into that shit. cats like to be cool and meditative, not freaking out like a little fag. usually they will just walk away from human commotion and find a quiet place to sit and contemplate blackpills.

Everyone I know plays video games. Even the normies I work with are keeping up with dragon Ball super and one punch man. You must live in the most disconnected place on the planet or you're lying, I'm 31 and I still play and enjoy video games everyday.

It's pretty common, you just don't know anyone who does it anymore. Don't worry, this lack of anecdotal evidence on your part is a good sign. It means your social standing is either really low (you would know if this is true or not) or significantly higher than the soyboy.

tell us of your based hobbies user

Answer: Day of the rope

>not owning a cat
Did you not watch the webm?
They're cuck killers. Pure soyboy repellent. They can sense when your T levels drop and they whoop your ass back into shape. Dogs will worship you no mater how much of a numale you are.

I love how hard catcucks work to call their hateful unloyal little shits strong and independent.

Cats are basically Women: The Pet

I'm not reading your post but anyone who thinks that have to defend what kind of animal they like is a retard. That's like trying to defend why you like blue more than red.

>having a stinky dog that requires your attention 24/7 because can't even literally do shit on its own

Lmao its either make a thread or fourth Reich

if you actually are alpha, then cats recognize and respect it. they will manipulate weaker people and boss them around, but you will be the one who controls them. they quickly recognize these traits too.

i am friends with a feral cat who is an alpha. he likes to hang out near me. no petting, no cuddles, no touching. he just wants to be in my presence a while.

Cats hate most people. I've also seen cats happy with numale fags, like you, too.

So you're basically saying it's gay to not like cats

sorry your cat attacked you, feghet

>Leaf supporting the feminine treacherous cat as oppose to the masculine loyal dog

Gee color me surprised, whats the matter leaf, you and your dog not seeing eye to eye on your oral sex arrangement?

Do you want to fuck cats user?

look at those little chicken wing arms.
let him play video games. we dont want him reproducing, trust me. At least he will be happy and out of harms way, but let the alphas replisnesh the race. besides most these soy boys look like huge white knights and cock blockers.

cats are not unloyal, they just choose their battles. go on youtube, plenty of videos of housecats summoning the balls of tigers to scare off bears, coyotes, mountain lions, etc from their family/kids.

Fuck off soyboy cuck

Kill yourself, user.

My family has owned a cat every year I've been alive and now that we're all living apart the 15 year old family cat lives with me and has for like 6 years.
I have never seen one of our cats ever attack a family member like that. Obviously the guy is a faggot but what exactly is it about his actions at that moment that set the cat off like this?

he acted like a faggot

He threatened the cat with his faggotry

The cat was just showing off.

My cat is extremely loyal, but he's a ragdoll, it is in his nature. We're tight like your mom's pussy, he's my spirit animal. He'd fuck someone up for me if he had to, but he's the snuggliest most loving cat I've ever had.

ay lmao i don't like voltaire that much but thats a good quote very fitting

>You must live in the most disconnected place on the planet or you're lying

The last time I remember anyone I know playing a video game was when that guitar simulation game was insanely popular. I knew a few people who played the hell out of it, but outside of that, no, no one I know cares about video games.

I mean, yeah, they play those little iPhone games from time to time, but they're not like the "manchildren" OP is talking about.

>It means your social standing is either really low (you would know if this is true or not) or significantly higher than the soyboy.

I don't know what my "social standing" has to do with not knowing anyone my age who plays video games, but I guess my social standing is low? I mainly hang around the same group of people I did in high school except that most of them are married and have children, so the time we spend together is becoming less and less frequent the older we become.

I have a few friends I met in college that I still keep in touch with, but hardly any of them live here, so I don't see them that often. Yeah, I guess I do have a low social standing in that I don't hang out with that many people that regularly, but still, none of my friends are "manchildren" yet OP is making it seem like this is some sort of national epidemic.

I don't have any hobbies, really. When I get home, I'll throw on some old episodes of Opie and Anthony and listen to those while I cook, then I eat and watch TV, then I go to sleep. When I'm out with my friends, I just sit there and drink while they talk about themselves and their kids and I sit there and pretend to listen.

Like I said, I'm not some Chad asshole, I'm just confused by OP's assertion that "manchildren" are running rampant in this country when in my own personal life, spent almost entirely around grown men my age, I don't notice it at all.

Yeah, my cat is somewhat of a cunt. I have to constantly warn people not to pet him. He also bullies my mom lol...I told her that you have to put him in his place, but she doesn't really get it.

He's one of the few cats I've met that responds to tone. Raise your voice and he knows to get the fuck in line. When it comes to other cats though he's a complete beta, would constantly get cucked and beat up by pretty much any other cat, but god damn he scares the shit out of humans lol. He's fucking huge and always has this pissed off look on his face.

Start playing vidya games.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nTfKySq3yM

More precisely, it was showing off for the dog and whomever was holding the camera. "This idiot will have no idea what hit him; it's going to be spectacular; I have the best pounces."

Do you work in tech.?

>Men having hobbies they enjoy and not just throwing them away for no good reason

The horror

THE HORROR

Is that james allsup?

i played MTG and yugioh and some vidjas but i never noticed when i stoped must have been around 2015 the witcher 3 game was the last game i've played

I'm 27 and me and all my friends from college that live elsewhere usually play cod together online maybe once a week so we can catch up and bants on the phone
>All my normalfags stay up to date on the latest animes
You social circles are clearly bottom tier. You might want to stop being a pleb

>cats are pack animals

No they're not, they're sociopathic opportunists. They leech off of you and manipulate you to let them leech off of you. They don't give a shit if you're alpha or not, only if you feed them.

Well maybe you should get out of Hickville cleetus. There's other pastimes besides cleaning lint out of your mom's gooch

No, I work for an insurance company.

He chimped out and the cat saw him as a threat because cats have no loyalty or affection for people, they only care if you're a benefit to them. If I chimped out in front of my dog my dog would look for whoever I was mad at to fuck up not me.

>Sup Forums is invaded by crusty old boomers in 2016
>suddenly people are shitting on vidya and anime on an imageboard that was created to discuss vidya and anime in the first place

Very much causes one to ponder the situation.

The whole geek culture thing is extremely cancerous, let me tell you.

>I don't have any hobbies, really. When I get home, I'll throw on some old episodes of Opie and Anthony and listen to those while I cook, then I eat and watch TV, then I go to sleep.
People actually watch Opie and Anthony still? Lmfao, I remember doing that when I was 14.
>mfw I spend most of my time expanding my knowledge of philosophy, history, economics, and politics while listening to jazz and classical music after an intense workout.

lmao i don't personally feed any of my cats, other family members do it. i'm still the favorite of all the cats, to the extent my family thinks i have some magic pied piper effect on animals.

>when you wish that cat was a tiger.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmZgcEQIeEE

i hate cats

If your a femanon i just want you to know that any woman over 20 who doesnt have kids should have a nick name like soyboy. Like baby girl. Theres no point not playing vidya if you dont have kids to man up for. I think the nick name should have something to do with all the make up woman plaster on there face, enough i read on here dismorning to buy a fucking house in one womans life time of make up use. I can only really think of fake ass selfie slut or coal burner.

bitch not okay

>Dogs will worship you no mater how much of a numale you are.
Dogs "train" beta owners all the time

This kind of makes me sad
He's in pain but trying so hard to be hapy

youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g

>Dogs will worship you no mater how much of a numale you are

No, they really won't. Dogs can't be trained by numales. They instinctively only follow Alphas. Plenty of numales own dogs, I'm sure, but you'll notice that the dogs don't really listen to or respect them. The dogs will lead the way when on a walk, for example, effectively dragging the numale around by their end of the leash.

>I don't have any hobbies, really. When I get home, I'll throw on some old episodes of Opie and Anthony and listen to those while I cook, then I eat and watch TV, then I go to sleep. When I'm out with my friends, I just sit there and drink while they talk about themselves and their kids and I sit there and pretend to listen.

I don't know if I'm being a little biased here, but that sounds fucking terrible.

>jazz
Trash

Mandatory conscription is the answer.

Those Adidas lmao

>dogs
Also worthless. Like cats, but stupider.

>People actually watch Opie and Anthony still? Lmfao, I remember doing that when I was 14.

You listen to it, you don't watch it. I never heard of them until YouTube became popular and I was hooked ever since then. That's awesome you found them when you were that young.

>mfw I spend most of my time expanding my knowledge of philosophy, history, economics, and politics while listening to jazz and classical music after an intense workout.

I love reading, too. I'm too stupid to understand economics or politics, so I mainly stick to biographies and autobiographies and basically anything non-fiction. I cannot stand reading fiction, it bores the fuck out of me.

I don't listen to jazz, can't stand the shit. I listen mostly to mid to late 90s pop and R&B, I have all the Billboard Top 10 compilations on iTunes.

How so?

I'm not "shitting" on anything. I spend my entire day around grown men my age, all of my close friends are grown men my age, all of my acquaintances are grown men my age and none of them are "manchildren", so I was curious as to what the fuck OP was talking about when he referred to this as an "epidemic" and I asked exactly how common this "epidemic" was.

If anything, I'm kind of envious of "geeks", they seem so happy with their vidya and animu, a kind of happiness that I'm not sure I've ever felt before in my entire life.

But that shit just bores the hell out of me. When I grew out of it as a teenager, there was no turning back. I remember a few times in my early twenties, I'd try to go back and watch anime I liked as a kid and I'd just turn it off after five minutes. It just did nothing for me anymore.

Such is life, I guess. But seriously, I still think OP is overstating this and the people who said that is indeed common are either "geeks" themselves or hang out with a lot of "geeks" and thus have a skewed view on this. I bet most people in their late 20s are much more like myself than anyone here will admit.

>dogs are worthless

You must live in some concrete jungle shithole. White people domesticated wolves specifically because of how useful they are as hunting companions etc.

>for example, i have several cats

And this is precisely why everyone will ignore anything you have to say, you fucking weirdo

>I don't know if I'm being a little biased here, but that sounds fucking terrible.

It's not that it's not "terrible", it's just how things are. I'm not personally unhappy with my life at all. I agree with you, I live a terribly boring life, but it doesn't bother me at all.

As I side above, I am kind of envious of "geeks" or "nerds" because I have no passion for anything in life the way they do for their video games and anime.

The human race is fucked.

Err, no, dogs are Man's best friend. Go play with your pussy faggot.

>All this cat apologism
Is literally the toxoplasma gondi speaking

Gtfo. Sup Forums is a cat lover's site.

Most cats, if allowed to go outside, have multiple "owners" they get food and pets from people around the neighborhood.

Your cat would not miss you if it were to be taken by someone else so long as it were fed and if you were to leave your cat for an extended period of time (months to a year) your cat wouldn't even remember who you were and treat you like a stranger.

Cats are fun to own and play with but you're retarded if you think they're any more loyal than a fish.

The vast majority of dog-owners aren't taking them hunting, and people make better companions for people than dogs do, lad.

Damn I was genuinely hoping that cat killed him
Maybe this is a different guy.. I'll keep my fingers crossed

Mandatory military conscription for all men.

Sup Forums has moved on to dogs, senpai. >>>/reddit/ with you

>not owning a cat and dog in the same house

Unfortunately the numale in the OP's webm remains a numale.

This post ironically serves the exact point it was trying to refute

Popular white people in the 20's tricked the rest of the world into liking jazz. They needed to fit in so they could score heroin and ditch weed from Harlem nogs. Idiots saw the cool kids listening to that noggish niggary and either forced themselves to like it or lied.

Just pray we don't have a war during that time.. believe me
Even with volunteers there's a bunch of soyboys that make it through. In a conventional war with a country that isn't third world, we'd get trounced

even cats are sick of nu males

Lel, I see what you did there