Soyboy-Posters

How do we fix the soyboy-poster problem on /fit/? Can we BTFO them back to Sup Forums? They don't post their body because they are fat Sup Forumslard DYELs who come to /fit/ simply to post about a meme.

Again, how do fix the soyboy-posters problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ease them into animal protein, being mindful of their mood swings and other estrogen-related ailments. They're your problem now.

THE COPYPASTA DESTROYS THE SOYBOY-POSTERS

>muh Sup Forums
People are calling eachother soyboys on many other boards than just Sup Forums and /fit/. Have seen it on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /vg/ too.

post body soyboy-poster

Post yours, Soyboy.
Try doing it with your mouth closed.

"n-no u"
he murmurs while sipping his mountain dew and dragging doritos across what's leftover of the cheese on his milk-induced bitchtits.

Ladies first.

Hey guys what's up! Just got my new Nintendo Switch look at my twitter :O
Fuck Trump btw, what a bigot

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Fucking truth hurts eh soygoy?

t. 100% soy

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men at intake levels equal to and even considerably higher than are typical for Asian males.

Stop trying to drag attention away from nintendo we all know theyre the tru cause of the soy boi

U can love anime and japan and despise soytendoo

>soyboy-posters problem

A russian man is an admirable man

ITT soyboy-posters can't argue with science

What would happen if i just started drinking soy milk daily . Would i grow tits

You would start balding. Accumulating fat in your tits, hips and thighs. Lose all your muscle. You’d start thinking and acting like a woman

So i would become homosexual

You'd be high test, prove me wrong.

Someone have the gif of the nintendo being lowered down to the excited soyboy?

Arent high test chads always looking for tits if i grew my own wouldnt that be the ultimate chad move

Soy isn’t really that big of thing all things considered. The problem is these “soyboys” are often sedentary and genetic shit.

you'd have to suck down a lot of dairy for that though

Been drinking dairy since birth and absolutly no tits seems soymilk is required

This fucking thread pops up everyday, can't you just stop posting this drivel everyday. Have some originality at least or go kill yourself.

Seems people should know about the huge dangers of soymilk so i dont blame op for this post

I've been drinking milk all my life with at least a litre a day for the last 6 - 7 years. No tits also

Post 'em

Dangers? Do you have evidence? No? DYEL?

reminder

Only the danger of turning into a faggot

>Can we BTFO them back to Sup Forums?
why would you do this faggot ?
deal with your problems

>oh shit he asks for evidence
>i guess i should scour my two weeks of Sup Forums jpgs
>this one matches I guess
>HAH THIS IS EVIDENCE

>balding
now i wanna ask is testosterone responsible for balding or lack of it ?
and what to do if i am bald (except for starting swimming career)

From mens heath magazine. Article about how this guy grew bitch tits from soy milk

N=1 is not a valid study dipshit. Try again.

See-
Hows that for evidence you soyboy bitch

Do you even know what ESTROGEN is? Soy is a phytoestrogen, how can you not comprehend that you girly faggot

A magazine is evidence? How retarded are you?

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men at intake levels equal to and even considerably higher than are typical for Asian males.

Nice copy pasta soyshill

Look up soy and testosterone on pubmed.gov theres tons of REAL studies and articles showing the exact opposite of your cherrypicked copypasta articles

Testosterone itself doesn't make you bald. It's an unwanted genetic mutation of it. It's a dominant trate so most men have it nowadays

Stop eating carbs, eat more red meat, lard, eggs, shark/whale oil. Cut on all sugars

And for aesthetics if you are already bald, just keep it buzzed short but not completly bald. And grow a beard, a clean, normal one. Not the soyboy type

{:^O

There's not. Try me.

Hey is this you OP?

Saging btw

>saging
You want the truth buried? I guess soyboy-posters lose then if they don't want the truth to get out. Sad.

no i am not bald i just wanna know what to do if is start balding
there is guy on you tube named treheblov
he said that a treatment with Honey can help

First 3 results on duckduckgo
Lmao are you even trying

there was a lot of Soy backing that comment

Im going to ask you again shill. Do you know what estrogen is? Soy is sold as ESTROGEN supplements for women on amazon. How fucking retarded are you

show me your flag fucking soyboy

And you didn't read them. So their hypothesis is?

>
BTFO

Is drinking soy milk really that bad? I really like how it tastes and I'm wondering if I should stop drinking it.

Their hypothosis is that it has a strong dimminishing effect on test since its ORGANIC ESTROGEN and consumeing too much results in reduced blood testosterone levels THUS soy is for faggots and so are you

So post and quote the study. The one you've quoted is pro-soy, you fucking dumbass degenerate faggot. How are you in the US yet you're up during middleschool-sleepytime. Are you more retarded than a ten-yearold?

>DYELs
I've always been a middle distance runner, amateur boxer and professional martial arts instructor.
Lifting makes my joints sore and wrecks my timing.
I got four kids, married once, still married and this whole soy/cuck/test/DYEL mess looks fucken gay to me.

What the fuck are you doing here Mr. Chaddius? Regardless, read some of these fucking comments. Sciencelets meets Brainlets. It's fucking sad. I just want them off my Somalian Barrelhoisting Forum.

>shill still cant comprehend basic biology
>cant understand the word phytoestrogen
>doesnt understand what estrogen does
>acknowledges hormonal effects but still pretends it doesnt effect test
>doesnt care if the bullshit hes posting is true or not because shillbucks

Kill yourself tranny soyboy

>30 ouch
OUCH!

>retard still can't comprehend basic biology
>cant understand the word phytoestrogen
>doesnt understand what PHYTOESTROGEN does
>acknowledges hormonal effects but still pretends it doesnt effect test
>doesnt care if the bullshit hes posting is true or not because shillbucks

Keep sucking down that milk, bitchtits.

Post your body, show us how high-test you are, bucko.
inb4 you won't because you're a fatfuck, right?
megakek.

Its pro soy because there are (((supposed heart health benefits))) which outweigh the negatives the study still cites soy as effecting testosterone you idiot

So post one of them and quote it. I'm waiting. Also post your body, stop side-stepping. We're waiting.

Kek did i trigger you?
You first shill faggot. Bet im buffer than you, timestamp and post and ill do the same

Show me that super manly soymilk bod

You first, soyboy-poster. Let's see whatcha got. I asked. I'll honor your request. I'm about to go take it now. Post it. I'll have one waiting.

How bad would it look if you BTFO'd the "soyboy" when he didn't respond with the timestamp? Post it bro.

Lmao "ill have one waiting" just post it you pussy

I only do ab day three times per week. Post it breh.

If your so confident you should have no trouble posting first. It was your idea so post it you beta bitch

Im waiting.

Bro. I've BTFO'd your lack of science, I've laughed at your lack of soy-science, I've destroyed your arguments. You only have to prove that non-soy, ie yourself, has something to prove. I have nothing. I gain nothing by posting except challenging you. Go for it, fatfuck. Try me. Call me an oldfag, go read the OP again, I've been lifting for about ten years. But then again, try me fatfuck.

What a fucking PUSSY" look at this paragraph of beating around the bush

Kek Post your pic you soyling faggot

See: Another fatfuck Sup Forumslard can't step up

Lmao your a pussy bro your not fooling anyone

Soy is for faggots and youre living proof m8

>asks to post body
>can't

Nighty night coward soylent faggot, go post some more 56% threads and larp about being a buff soyboy

Sage

Lol i said you first and you wouldnt cuz your a lying scrawny faggot

Trips dont lie. Nighty night soybitch, keep failing at life, Keep chasing them shillbucks

Sure. You get asked to post body and you need someone to hold your hand while you do so? Insecure much? Rekt faggot. Come back in ten years when you can timestamp a proper picture that isn't riddled with rolls, fatboy.

>he relies on RNG to post or not to post his rolls
Fatfuck. You'll actually find me in CBT on /fit/ today. Guess which is me. I'll wait. ;)

I'll give you one last chance. Post your timestamped pic you already took and ill post mine

Swear on my moms life. Last chance to prove your not a scrawny soy pussy

Post it in CBT and post "soyboy BTFO" and I'll respond. I want to see what my fitizens say about you.

>has no problem posting pic on fit but wont post here

Makes sense

Not jumping through hoops for you, just quit being a pussy and post it here and ill do the same

g'night soyboy-poster. see you in the land of DYEL fatboys

Btfo anti soy posters once and for all and post your buff manly soybod

What do you have to loose my friend?

>Btfo anti soy posters
You said it.
Lack of brains meets lack of brawn.

Alright then see you in the next pedogate or 56% thread

>didnt finish the sentence.

Bye faggot

I took a pic and drew on my hand for nothing. What a sad day for soyboy-posters. Screencapped.

honestly, most of those soy boys seem more like the people who rave about bacon and eat burgers at trendy and expensive places

THE BACON SOMETHING SOMETHING MIDNIGHT HEUHEU KAWAII

Daily reminder that soyboy meme was created by jews to divide us

I'll actually put my picture in the screencap for ya. See you tomorrow beta-boy.