Aziz "The Claw" General

She says Ansari began making a move on her that he repeated during their encounter. “The move he kept doing was taking his two fingers in a V-shape and putting them in my mouth, in my throat to wet his fingers, because the moment he’d stick his fingers in my throat he’d go straight for my vagina and try to finger me.” Grace called the move “the claw.”

Grace says her friends helped her grapple with the aftermath of her night with Ansari. “It took a really long time for me to validate this as sexual assault,” she told us. “I was debating if this was an awkward sexual experience or sexual assault. And that’s why I confronted so many of my friends and listened to what they had to say, because I wanted validation that it was actually bad.”

babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

Is this rapist finally going down? #metoo

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/
youtu.be/5wQqUixDw3o
youtu.be/CEbjjazwREo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clikkity clack, the claw is whack

>Indian is a rapist.

I hope he washed his hands first.

This is the funniest thing he's ever done. Probably the most Indian as well.

Awesome. And she hated it cause hes a fucking ugly weird looking shit brown indian

kek thanks for that

This is so great. Aziz will be forcibly redpilled, his career will be ruined so we do not have to listen to this fucking whiner anymore, and it furthers the purity spiraling of the #metoo movement. This is the exact process the turns beta males into fascists. If they get in trouble for using the game they developed to overcome their betaness they will entirely abandon the leftist platform since they were only in it for the pussy to begin with.

Does he still do live standup?

That claw line would be the ultimate heckle. Particularly since the motherfucker's whole act is trying to out PC everyone on the planet.

It would almost be worth buying a ticket to his shit show to heckle him about his awkward attempts to get at the bobs and vageen,

bump

I hope they sue him for every dime he has and he spends the rest of his life being Tyrone’s bitch in jail.

you're probably gay if you bring up prison rape just so you know. Prison rape is a tragedy and jewish abuse. Despite this white prison gangs run shit and interracial prison rape is highly overstated

>i dont want to suck his dick, i should give some subtle cues and clues that i dont want to do this
>gives terrible blowjob

>tell bitch to suck my dick and she goes for it
>man, she is terrible at this

Was it rape?

Judging from what I've seen of his "comedy", I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was one of those guys who thought of anything with white skin and tits as just his personal fuckbag.

This #MeToo thing is ensnaring Jews by the dozen and representatives from various other minorities, but very few Americans. Somehow, the ethnic backgrounds of these offenders never get tallied up in mainstream news...

I'm on the shitskin's side with this one. apparently they were making out and when he tried to initiate sex she gave him "non-verbal cues".

he's a street shitting sand nigger who preys on white women!

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/

>Twenty-four hours ago—this is the speed at which we are now operating—Aziz Ansari was a man whom many people admired and whose work, although very well paid, also performed a social good. He was the first exposure many young Americans had to a Muslim man who was aspirational, funny, immersed in the same culture that they are. Now he has been—in a professional sense—assassinated, on the basis of one woman’s anonymous account. Many of the college-educated white women who so vocally support this movement are entirely on her side. The feminist writer and speaker Jessica Valenti tweeted, “A lot of men will read that post about Aziz Ansari and see an everyday, reasonable sexual interaction. But part of what women are saying right now is that what the culture considers ‘normal’ sexual encounters are not working for us, and oftentimes harmful.”

>I thought it would take a little longer for the hit squad of privileged young white women to open fire on brown-skinned men. I had assumed that, on the basis of intersectionality and all that, they’d stay laser focused on college-educated white men for another few months. But we’re at warp speed now, and the revolution—in many ways so good and so important—is starting to sweep up all sorts of people into its conflagration: the monstrous, the cruel, and the simply unlucky. Apparently there is a whole country full of young women who don’t know how to call a cab, and who have spent a lot of time picking out pretty outfits for dates they hoped would be nights to remember. They’re angry and temporarily powerful and last night they destroyed a man who didn’t deserve it.

ey yo fuck whitey nahmsayin

>“It took a really long time for me to validate this as sexual assault,” she told us. “I was debating if this was an awkward sexual experience or sexual assault.
If you have to convince yourself that you were assaulted, most likely you were not

Zero pity. They created this beast and I'm glad to see they are getting devoured by it.

>Let it go on for hours without saying a single thing
>Aziz stops when she actually has the balls to say "No"
>Buys her a ride home when she says she wants to leave
>Still thinks she was assaulted

Are women really this fucking stupid?

So Aziz Ansari will soon be...

Aziz Imsorry?

>Are women really this fucking stupid?
Depends on her social circles. The thing is that most women are very easy to influence and hold no real convictions of their own. If they just get told often enough that it was rape they are likely to eventually believe it.

>Let it go on for hours without saying a single thing
They have this retarded mindset that if they say "no" the guy will get angry and overpower them. Not sure how the result would be much different in that case, but whatever.

Way to take a joke way to seriously you absolute autist

Good. This guy has never been funny.

I think the real problem here are the white women.

They fuck a manlet, soyboy indian just because he has money.

They really are niggers of the genders.

can someone tell me the artist who makes these comfy-room images i see a lot of, or what this genre is called to find more?

>whole act is trying to out PC everyone

I remember watching one of his talk show appearance where he says " I'm a feminist" and then looks at the audience like you have to applaud now.
The attitude was just like when a spoiled disrespectful child has learned a trick to manipulate parents.

This.

>nothing you can do about it
Putting you in jail, apparently

This. Worst character in Parks&Recreation along with his friend
>inb4 normie show
Everything I saw of him outside of that is just PC bullshit and mocking the US and americans when he got lucky to be there. Hope he gates raped by an inmate and catches AIDs.

DO CLAW

He can't help it, the claw has a will on its own.

Notice how everyone is getting metoo'd for slimy, creepy, awkward beta stuff, and not for anything resembling actual rape.

>I thought it would take a little longer for the hit squad of privileged young white women to open fire on brown-skinned men. I had assumed that, on the basis of intersectionality and all that, they’d stay laser focused on college-educated white men for another few months.
pretty telling comment. it was against white-appearing males (i.e. including jews), not against men in general. still many women think that shitskins should get a pass

He was so annoying on the Daily Show. Glad he is gone.

>the left created a monster they can't control

If you're going to ride a tiger make sure you can hold on.

Turns out he was a lot like all the other muslim men after all. So sad.

the best part is that we're going to end up going back to traditional courtship, online dating will be dead, and the black sun will rise.

Can we bring back victorian dress?

>mfw Sup Forums believes the accusations when it’s against someone they don’t like

Women>Shitskins>Men

Its not really about believing the accusations, really it sounds like it was just awkward and she's a bitch, but there's nothing Sup Forums can do about it, Aziz is a twat, and we've warned morons about the bugbear they're creating before and they don't listen. They need a bunch of their little darlings to get murdered first and then maybe they'll recognize the shared fuckup that is humanity.

This is more about the left eating itself also fuck that unfunny loser.

SHOW BOB
OPEN CLOTH AND VEGEN
DO MILK
BITCH LASAGNA

poos are so beta they can't even fuck skanks while being the star of a Netflix series

top kek

This.

This is the celebrity level of women bitching and crying with their other bitches. It's gone international and unfortunately for my favorite, actually the only important, Indian comedian, it is his turn to get fucked well.

Yeah but no corsets

Anziz "For Claws and Comrades" Ansari

Why the fuck did your industry make him famous he is not even good looking looks like the person who cleans the gutters with his hands and has a voice of helium. if you find such a person entertaining then you deserve to get raped

Well if you live in a country where a 6,3 chad is available in the same proximity as a tiny helium voiced gutter cleaner you to will have regrets. Especially if the gutter cleaner virtue signalls on respecting women

You can take the boy out of India ...

Ok Indian guy, his voice is like helium jokes and his jokes are sometimes light on the punch, but he fucked like a man and the woman did not expect this.

And the woman isn't really the problem, she's just being a woman. The platform is the problem. It's too late to turn back now. We are in the fake news era.

If you are a male feminist you have supported the principle listen and believe.
If you have given up presumption of innocence for other men you have given it up for yourself too.
Male feminists do not deserve the presumption of innocence.

Thread theme: youtu.be/5wQqUixDw3o

a 6,3 chad is no match for 'the claw', women simply cannot resist the allure of 'the claw', and truly he is a master of 'the claw'

>he fucked like a man and the woman did not expect this.
How do you know this?
Are you a trap who had sex with him if so please do a Hiv aids test

So close poo

Aziz "Bob Sandvagene" Ansari

Shut up Porki and dont rape women . Of your race and outside yours

Underrated

THey are a nothingburger. But we do want the left to eat itself.

Show fake tits or Gtfo

he thinks he's fucking white women
that's cute

And we want to show that a muslim is a rapist dont forget he is a Muslim and that his exposure will make it much more easier for normes to talk about Rotherham

I only know this from the woman's accounts and Aziz's jokes, and from the sounds of the words and the tears the woman cried in the Uber, he fucked her and he fucked her like a man would fuck a naive Hollywood-virgin.

Why are all male feminists such rapey creeps?

Y u no send nob?
youtu.be/CEbjjazwREo

with a smaller dick

lmao has there ever even been a non-creepy pajeet? What did this bitch expect?

save your claw memes to retweet at this faggot once the news cycle forgets this incident like it does everything else

Well, most of them are feminists because they can meet women in their movement. Too bad women want chad instead, not some balding guy with a beard and glasses.

I blame the woman for going out with a guy she was not physically attracted to enough to have sex with, she prob thought she could get free shit and string him along and now she is going to ruin him for sending her home instead.

He's going to weasle his way out of it, isn't he?

By the way, what do you estimate his IQ to be? I would guess 75. Guy doesn't tweet, not because he feels above it or anything but because he's a low IQ pajeet with nothing to say.

Probably 105-110.

Very functional for a diversity hire, but nothing original or new about his thoughts. Just a capable script memorizer.

His whole act is saying unfunny jokes with wide bulging eyes and an incredulous inflection. The audience acts on these cues to laugh without understanding or finding the humor in the joke. Pretty sad to watch desu

many lesser poos such as yourself envy his skills, envy his mastery of 'the claw', and can only cry out in impotent rage.... 'pls show bobs & vagyne !' but to no avail, for you have no knowledge of the mysterious art form known only as 'the claw' !

I do not pretend to know the measurements of the length and girth of Aziz's penis, but a small dick it be, and a small dick of a brown man who ascended to history and stardom, the only godliness a man can possess.

Women who fight with petty means deserve to be executed over the public's eye. One will have to take the fall to be an example in order to put people back into the seriousness and briefness of things.

>You mad white boi
>I have sex with so many white wimmin
>They do milk and vagene

Even when this ugly subhuman poo becomes rich and famous via diversity hiring he still has a chip on his shoulder about white people. He will never be white. It eats him up inside.

No matter how many movie roles he demands to be cast with a white female costar it will never be his reality. No matter how much his hollywood allies shill poo males white women will never be attracted to them.

Not only did you never get laid. You pretended to get laid by making up stories of "so many white girls" and now those very lies have incriminated you in a sexual assault case.

Now you are either going to have your career destroyed or admit that you were lying about your sexual conquests and are actually a typical awkward unappealing poo.

I would almost feel bad for Indians if they didn't carry a feeling of superiority around despite being the ugliest and stinkiest people next to niggers and producing one of the worst countries in the world.

Makes my blood boil. It's just like how we're supposed to ignore and not report black/brown crime, becuz muh INTERSECTIONALITY. How can they make statements like this and yet expect to be seen as unbiased?

he makes bad jokes
he's not fucking anybody
why can't i have an american flag
im fucking halarious

Reminds me of my mandatory arts elective classes in college.

>Womyn: We need to end rape, stop rapey white frat boys, abolish rape culture, etc.
>Me: Okay let's talk about which racial demographics are most likely to rape you
>Womyn: Reeee you racist nazi bigot

Fucking kek'd

To be fair, she's saying that with some measure of skepticism and criticism. Caitlyn Flannigan is and has been for some time almost a red-pilled liberal (she's basically a Democrat who never followed the increasing craziness that happened post 1990s). She's been skeptical of #metoo overreach for a while, and even 15 years ago was writing articles about the hypocrisy of how the women's movement depended on exploiting cheap immigrant labor.

FWIW I don't particularly care about Aziz, though I think it's funny that a girl can now strip naked, get eaten out, give a guy a blowjob, prance around naked for half an hour, give the guy another blowjob, and then accuse the guy of sexual assault.

>sexual assault
>rape
Sounds more like "roastie slag fuckdoll regrets sex after the fact, despite coming home with him."

She is a woman. And she has the wrong read on this, of course. Aziz probably is a creep who takes advantage of ambiguity. Most sexual predators who do this are liberal men. It is part of the MO. Dishonestly through and through.

But none of this is what Caitlyn is talking about. This is purely about power for feminists, especially white feminists, and not about sex at all. This isn't irrational exuberance: this is the end goal: the ability to destroy a man anytime.

I am glad that I'm married and went to college 15 years ago before all this nonsense.

They need a taste of their own medicine

>But none of this is what Caitlyn is talking about. This is purely about power for feminists, especially white feminists, and not about sex at all. This isn't irrational exuberance: this is the end goal: the ability to destroy a man anytime.
>This is purely about power
>this is the end goal: the ability to destroy a man at any time

I mean.... she finishes her piece with

>[Women are] angry and temporarily powerful and last night they destroyed a man

So I don't know how you can say she misses that.

No. Destroying a man's reputation on the basis of a woman's word should not be encouraged. Even if he is a shitskin and soyboy.

Do you think these people regret what they have created yet? Do you think they realise that by giving rapid feminists creditably over the last few years they have created a society whereby a woman simply saying she felt uncomfortable can now ruin a man's life? Do you think they are happy with what they have accomplished or do you think they now regret their virtue signalling?

The funniest part is that they all instantly knew who I was talking about before I even mentioned a specific race or group.

Found this gem

10/10

>4 post by this ID
>all of them defending Aziz and his "fucking"

shut up, Aziz, you fucking deserve this you white-hater poo in loo cunt

>MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

this bitch seems stupid as fuck. goes to his apartment, lets him put his fingers in her mouth and throat, sucks his dick willingly and the crys rape? Fuck off cunt.