Milo Yiannopoulos

What went wrong?

Hes a faggot.

IS THAT HAIRY POOTER

What went right?

He's a nigger loving faggot kike.

and a pedo

A gay coalburner turned out to be a pedophile. Who could have guessed?

He was exposed as being pro-pedophile, which means he's probably a globalist shill and a controlled opposition asset.

astroturfed memelord didnt have the support to weather shill ops by the Reagan Battalion with the support of Washington Post/Bezos/CIA

So he ate a big intel op, but on the plus side that means it was wasted on someone not valuable.

He was a pedophile, plus a homosexual conservative alt righter. The man was the very personification of a oxymoron.

He apologized

I'm so trad lol watch me gayfuck this nigger and glorify pedophilia :)) yay daddy Trump, fuck you Benji haha xD

kek

He apologized.

The AIDS got to his head.

That’s right it doesn’t matter how many kids you molest, how many vaginas you grab, if you apologise you admit you did something wrong.

Bingo

He's worse than the Muzzies

He's made a surprisingly successful comeback. Didn't think he'd ever be in the public eye again. I at least need to give him credit for that.

Lets be honest, He's a total fag.
But he's a mediocre fag.
Not a radical fag.
fag.
I've overused the word fag.

He took his narcissistic gay gimmick way too far to the point that it stopped being intriguing to most people.

he went from being gay to being a faggot

He isnt a pedo, he just enjoyed being with pedos when he was younger

character assassination

jew poofta

He could not have prevented getting kicked of twitter. Which is important to stay relevant for someone like him. He quit Breitbart for no good reason. Claims it was to "protect it".
If theres an outrage on anything you should not give a fuck, and instead revel in it. If someone would be like:
"ur a pedophile"
Than I'd be like. "Yeah, so? Nananananana! Then shit in their cereal. But literally. Then I'd force them to eat it.

His ego got involved, his hetoric is fine.

Controlled opposition fag niggerlover became literally too popular and effective at spreading 'alt-right' ideology.

My guess is that he was supposed to D&C 'alt-right' into civicuck pro- milo and trad 1488 wings.

But what he was doing and saying became pretty funny and entertaining so the 1488ers just let him go on triggering lefties for the luls and he got super fucking popular with trumpers and civic-cucks and started holding too much power and making the 'alt-right' look more sympathetic to jews, blacks and fags than "nazis" they are supposed to be... so (((they))) took him down and canceled his book before things got out of control.

Nothing, he was a fag jew subverter from day one.

Blacked

this

He's Sup Forums in human form.

by being a kike who loves BBC and shooting for low hanging fruit i.e. SJW/feminists

Pedophile, faggot, race mixer, attention whore.
Worse than the sum of all SJWs.

Turns out he is just a kid that knows fuck all about the world.

bong queer, pedo, queen meanie, mickey mouse club for millennials, gone to forgotten fagdom

fpbp and /thread

Anyone remember how Alex Jones told some black kid that he was gonna be the next big thing on Infowars, then brought the kid to Texas to co-host the show with Milo as a guest? Alex literally tried to offer Milo a black kid as a sweetener to coming to Infowars as a show host. That black kid never appeared on infowars again. AJ is a degenerate.

He's an attention-seeking opportunist, and a useful idiot (to some degree) for the Right.

Better question; "what went right?"

Thought people would find his pedo preferences edgy and funny

this

Agreed. He's better than ever.

too bad he has a thing for shitholes

Well he chose to move to America so he maybe he likes shitholes.

He is a kike

He is american

He is gay

This guy is the standard american bar setter, typicak as it gets practically. Hell he even sucks nigger dicks! Stereotype confirmed