/balk-pol/

Eternal friendship and mutual respect edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCVsF_jltyc
youtube.com/watch?v=bNY4XxWXHKI
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Ethnic_map_of_Balkans_-_german_1882.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ziJJBsZTt4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greece is not balkan

why is romania muslim but we ain't

Bitch fuck your flag. Also death to Croats. Slay the Shqiptar.
CCCC

what is the bulgarian doing to the turk?

Its just mirroring the reality

Its what I get as geographic location you bastard

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=PCVsF_jltyc

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bNY4XxWXHKI

Hahahaha cut the shit you shill memester. You make me sick!

When is FYROM gonna be rightfully split between Serbia, Greece, and Bulgaria??

We have a a bigger nominal then them and a bigger HDI. I doubt they are "richer"

Paшa

cheesy

Once the civil war breaks out

why should Bulgarian clay be given to Serbs and Greeks?

idk about greeks, but kumanovo and skopje shall go to us. for everything else idk even it all the rest goes to bulgarians

*idc even

Your fault for LARPing as Greeks for do many years

Why do you like Russians so much Kipros?

Are you kidding me? Russia is why we aren't in daddy Greece situation now.

How do we restore the Ottoman Empire and wipe off the s*rbs, /bulg/?

I am greek
other balkan nations are subhuman
greeks are better than other humans and i can prove it with science

How exactly

Bitola aka Monastir was founded by Greeks and inhabited by them for the majority of the city's history.

um sweetie...
>The name Bitola is derived from the Old Church Slavonic word ѡ҆би́тѣл҄ь (obitěĺь, meaning "monastery, cloister") as the city was formerly noted for its monastery
>In Byzantine times, the name was Hellenized to Voutélion (Βουτέλιον) or Vitólia (Βιτώλια), hence the names Butella used by William of Tyre and Butili by the Arab geographer al-Idrisi. During the ruling of Radomir Gavril(1014–1015) Bitola is mentioned under the name of Buteliu. The Aromanian name is Bituli.
>The Greek name for the city (Monastíri, Μοναστήρι), also meaning "monastery", is a calque of the Slavic name. The Turkish name Manastır (Ottoman Turkish: مناستر) is derived from the Greek name, as is the Albanian name (Manastir).

Once you change your name Kamen

Wow you read the etymology, now read the history, Alexander Skopjenski.

the history is, everything down to thesaloniki was bulgarian in the 19th century

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Ethnic_map_of_Balkans_-_german_1882.jpg

Quick rundown on Macedonia
youtube.com/watch?v=ziJJBsZTt4Y

Just like Bulgaria's coastline was Greek.
The whole region was a melting pot.
Look Samuel, I'm not trying to cause anything, I answered your question on why Greece should receive a part of FYROM if it were to be partitioned.

The island is safe space for Russian billionaires. Euros tried to fuck us too but Russia saved us.

fuck, truly a sad chart

Let's see if Germany stopped handing you billions if this chart would register the same?

Deal

If Germany stops, someone else will take it's place and they know it.

kada?

Greece got more than enough Bulgarian land after the Balkan wars and WW1. Bulgaria borders it's own people almost everywhere but north of the Danube. The only country that's more fucked by conflicts is Hungary.