Buyfag thread

Read the guide before asking any questions!
Buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

prime1studio.co.jp/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>17k

Is your body ready for Akazukin?

Guess I'll just wait on Alter then.
I like the cape more anyways.

Get the better version

>Nendo
>Better
They are two completely different types of product, you can't really compare them.

Why can't I find any Udolla merch? I thought Koto would sell their own mothers and write an anime to do it. They've shilled him and Tachikawa every episode of FAG but I can't buy anything

Silly user, I'm not comparing products, the nendo is the best version of her just because is the most cute ans have the most poseable potential

>Thinking nipples like that wouldn't be fucked up looking in real life.
Fuck your couch faggot

I know what you mean. Koto's constant shilling has actually led me to like this ugly bastard of a mascot.

Where I can get one?

Found this in a manual of a SB-600 Flash, does anyone know what figure this is?

(You)

I think they sell them in the Koto store in Tachikawa. You might be able to find some listed on Yahoo Auctions JP?

Ah, those clever bastlards. Probably took advertising money from the city to promote it by making dumb otakus visit in search of exclusive Udolla goods.

Still waiting on a cheaper price for the fig

That's a clever move IMO.

Show me a better pose, I dare you.

Non-GK version never

This does not fill my heart with holiday cheer.

What's the middle face a reference to? Chinyuki?

> Racing Sonico arrives today.
> Slight rustling sound when examining the box.
> Something is sliding around the box.
> Nondescript piece of plastic sliding across the top of her base, knocking into the sides of the plastic packaging.
> A minute of worried examination through her packaging later.
> "OH FUCK HER HEEL DETACHED!"
> MFW
> Spend an hour googling types of adhesives and plastics
> Problem is fixable, (will be stopping at a local hardware store later) but I'm not sure who fucked up, MaxFactory or Amico.

Now's the part where you laugh at me.

There are some good resources on how to fix plastic butts across the internet. I would suggest someone should link them in
T H E G U I D E

Sad how the hype died for this show. It had great merch potential.

You can edit the guide yourself if there's information that you think should be in there, you know.

How do your families feel or think about your collecting of anime figures/merchandise?

They don't care.
And unless you're underage, you shouldn't care about what they think.

Post your comic1 11 loots.
I can't be the only one who buys funbooks around here.

They always come look when I get new stuff and compliment some of my best scales and cute Nendos.

>green eyes
>brown hair
hnng so cute

I'm holding until comiket

My mom thinks they're cute.
My dad says nothing, but I imagine he thinks it's a waste of money.
I never said how much they cost though.

Didn't see anything that really stood out to me enough to pre-order this time around.

That being said, I'm still going to stalk Manda in the upcoming weeks looking for some titles.

Bought locally, shipping in two months, considering cancelling. Thoughts?

What if they cancel it?

As long as it's not lewd they don't mind. My grandma has a curio cabnet with porcelain, china, and glass statues and she thinks it's cool.

Ehhh at 17k gonna pass for Alter's. The paint looks so cheap, really disappointed. It's a good sculpt though. I just wish they would have at least painted her armor a slight purple gloss/glitter and her outfit matte to differentiate the two more.

only thing I've bought so far

If you buy her and live in the states I will buy her off of you

>her

If you have fucking ovaries you're a girl end of story and no meme greentext can stop that. He can have fucking babies he's a she now. Unless you're so pc that you're using her preferred pronoun from early in the manga

>h
>e
>r

By your logic this is a guy.

I'm in Canada. If you're really interested I could contact the seller and they could probably transfer the order to you.
Price for the item is 179CAD + 33CAD shipping, or approx 154USD. Possibility of import fees, they do not undervalue

They don't know I have them. I live with my bro and I hide them.

Can you two be done with this silliness sooner, rather than later?

He started it
HE STARTED IT!

Only if you are a boy in a girl's body.

What is the recommended pillow for dakimakura? Only covers on any of the sites listed on the site.

>the recommended pillow for dakimakura
>the recommended pillow for a pillow

She has boobs, you know.

I've been waiting for this friend to be revealed and I'm only a little disappointed because of her bored looking eyes but everything else is really cute. Now if only they'd give her and Alice a face set

Adorable little boobs.

I've been waiting to throw my money at this.

ITTY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE

He meant wat pillow for the pillowcase, don't be so dense

Who is making this?

the circle called Polygonia

so how exactly can you get a proxy in moonland?

I bet the guide could help you.

>next month

Any buyfags from Omaha?
It's possible I get a job there, but first I want to know if my buyfag habits might get me in problems in a place like that.

My mom likes the cute/pretty ones. My youngest brother sometimes ask what shows they're from while the other one(who's older than him) doesn't really care.

As in the state? I would imagine to just hide your powerlevel like anywhere else.

I still like it but it's kind of hard to take too much interest when Caster's getting so much love of late. It's nice to have her in her normal clothes with a more subdued pose though.

I want it now

Indifferent.

Younger sister sometimes thinks the cute&sexy thing is creepy like with Hestia.

I just bought my first scale figure at 1/7th and I didn't expect it to be so tall. I've had a couple figmas and nendos, and thought it would be of similar height. I have to find a new way to display this now since it's slightly taller than the shelf I was keeping my figures on.

American education at its best, where 1/7 of a human height is around nendo size.

Up for PO or does it go on sale?

The Japanese are a very small people, it was an easy mistake to make.

You know what I meant.

I just got paid what should I buy

Amiami and MFC usually have the height of a figure in their descriptions if you ever decide to actually look more into something you're about to kill your wallet for.

You at least made a good choice, though.

Financial security.

Tfw can't find a broken red roomba cheap enough to display my fags on. I'm going to end up painting one I guess. The scale is all dicked up too, no way 6 fags can ride on one vacuum as illustrated

>no ass
>good choice

>Not scratchbuilding an appropriately sized Roomba
Stylet is crying and it's not Materia's fault this time.

What was the name of the other GK painter website that isn't e2046?

Wet shirt over swimsuit could've been better if it wasn't frosted badly.

It would end up coffee table sized

Do prize figs even go up for preorder?

Set actually looks pretty good from this angle. Still holding off on Rin though.

Yes, and?

Yeah some times.

Onaholes. If you are over 18 and still jerking off with your hand your a flaming faggot.

You like the feel of a dick in your hand? Gaaay.

Looks like they already have the rest of the base ready to go at least.

How cheap?

Big question and I need help from the people that can speak moon.
Is this the only version of the figure? or are they doing the same bullshit stuff that they did in the U.S. of selling two versions of it, one with and without the cup/goblet?
prime1studio.co.jp/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=134

I am thinking on using 2you4.jp for this.

Sorry, I am a newfag when it comes to use proxies.

>Alter versions
>Ever good

no

I don't need to buy toys it'll be a slippery slope. I almost bought a wand because someone said it felt good on your dick

Big dumb Luffy

It doesn't have to be. im fine with just 3 onaholes for the last 6 years. Its not like you will fall into degeneracy like homosexuality or something terrible because of it.

I like Rin's outfit and pose better. I've preorder her. Not sure about Saber.

Why are you allowed to have such shit taste? The other Alters are whatever, but Jeanne Alter is a miracle.

To fall from societies grace you only need to hit these 3 check marks
1. Owns or has purchased sex toys
2. Fapped to something nonstandard
3. Has purchased smut in any from

Dunno how anyone else is supposed to know.

I mean look at you guys over 18 and buying cutesy girl figures that have already been painted.

Couldn't find it through the guide.

Has anyone bought something advertised as NEW/unopened, but ended up with a obviously opened fig?

Specifically from Nippon-yassan's recent sale. Bought a New/unopened FREEING Miyuki Usami bunny, and it's been obviously opened. Extra tape on the sides, and the arm is disconnected.

I have a few other FREEING bunnies, but they never came in with any parts disconnected from the fig.